FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN******

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN**

Re: FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN**

Thanks for the pet update roscoe. I must have missed that on their website. Looks like I'll be having an electrifying campsite! It will make coffee in the morning easier and faster I guess.<br /><br />Hope to see many of you there!

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

Given my schedule this year an overnight in late June is out of the question for me, sorry. :( That looks like a great place to get together though and I could make it up there in about 90 minutes from home so if I can manage I'd love to take a daytrip and meet you all. I need to make a beer run to Junction City anyhow. I'll stay tuned though and try to sneak off for a day.<br /><br />Looks like a real winner of a camping trip!!

sangerwaker

Commander

Glad ya might make it up for an afternoon Calico. Hope you can make it.<br /><br />Sean, What did the boss say? Ya still comin?

sangerwaker

Commander

^

Pony

Rear Admiral

I'm going to check the schedule at work and see if anyone has requests off for those days.<br /><br />There is a chance I will be camping in Stevens Point/Whittenburg that week and weekend and could possibly swing up there during the day.

eeboater

Commander

OK... I'm in! What is still out right now is whether we are camping or Hotel-ing it. We will most likely be camping, but I think we might invite a couple friend of ours... then we'll decide...<br /><br /><br />Sean

sangerwaker

Commander

Hope to see you there, Pony. We could share some bloody recipes. ;) :cool: <br /><br />Glad you're gonna make it, Sean. So far I think it's just roscoe and myself camping. Hope more folks can show up. :)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

bekosh and his wife, member number 40518, are also planning on camping. Also been talking to a few from work, but they won't commit because they may have to be making hay that week. :) <br /><br />Not to worry, others are thinking about it, but can't commit this far in advance. And still hoping gonfishn and Mellow Yellow will be stopping by on their way to MN.

sangerwaker

Commander

Sorry bekosh, I forgot about ya for a minute. C'mon folks, this will be a lot of fun. No other takers yet? I know it's early, but we need to get our reservations in or you may not have a spot to camp or an available hotel. Hope to see you there!

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Roscoe. How much is it for a non residence fishing license for a weekend over there? I will have to see when Gonfishn is going to be home. I was planning on hitting his place again this year. Looks to be about 200 miles from here to wausau. Not too bad of a trip. Might be able to carpool with some other iboaters from here as well.

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Put me down for Saturday. I can drive Calico up for a day trip. I'm going to be super busy running for Assembly this year but a day B.S.ing with "real" people will be a relief. You can buy an out of state 3 day license for sumtin like $12-15 bucks I think. By June they'll probably raise it though.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Hi eurolarva, haven't seen you around much.<br />Would love to have you join us.<br /><br />Non resident fishing license fees, sorry, they just went up, so did resident. :( <br /><br />4 day $24<br />15 day $28<br />15 day family license, $40, includes spouse and children under 18. <br /> web page <br /><br />Gonfishn said he was planning on being at the homestead the last two weeks of June this year. I was hoping he would be passing thru the area on his way to MN, and stop in for the day, or even spend the night. But sounds like he will be passing by on the 17th. ??

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Just read your post wildbill59, you posted sometime between when I opened up the thread, and when I came back to it an hour later.<br /><br />Glad you will be making the trip.<br /><br />I'll print up a campaign poster on the computer and give it to you at the lake.<br />That way you can write the trip off as a campaign expense. :D :D

sangerwaker

Commander

wildbill & eurolarva, hope you can make it. Bill, if you bring Calico and don't have a boat with, I'll have room in mine if you would like to get onto the water. Same goes for any of you iboaters. <br /><br />Eurolarva, I'd offer you a ride there, but honestly I don't think I'll have any room for another body. 3 bodies in a Jeep GC with enough stuff to camp for 4 days gets pretty tight. Hope to see you there, though!

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

If the gonfishin thing dont happen this year I will be there. I will bring a tent with no boat. Hopefully I can fish with someone else or just do some shore fishing. I have a small focus which gets great mileage so when the time gets closer I may be able to take someone with me.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Looking forward to it euro, maybe we can talk litho for a while. Spent 14 years in printing. Or maybe not, left that world behin d me 12 years ago. <br /><br />Plenty of room in my boat, so far.<br />May have to pull a tube around for a while on Saturday.<br />Hope to take a boat tour of most of the lake sometime, as I have only seen about a third of it.

sangerwaker

Commander

I'll be happy to tow the tube around for ya roscoe. My little guy loves to tube as well. If the weather's nice, we'll be out skiing anyway. :cool: Keep it in mind if you want to get a little extra fishing in. :) <br /><br />Eurolarva, hope you can make it. I don't wanna be the only Minnesotan there. They might gang up on me! :eek: :D

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

If I come up alone I will probably be there sometime Friday afternoon and head back sat night. I will bring a tent and as long as I have electricity I may as well bring the plasma TV with the satillite dish.<br /><br />Roscoe lucky for you you got out of printing when you did. Lots of changes mainly for the bad. People are in such a hurry? I look forward to meeting you as well. I will just tell Jeff maybe next year on the Leach Lake thing.

gonfishn

Commander

Just wish there was a way.. Looks like i will passing through June 20th. Trying to set my times this year later than normal.<br /><br />Have set some tenative plans up with JB to do some fishn together the last week of June. I am about six hours north of your roundo.<br /><br />I am about ten miles North of Walker. Should some of you have some extra time please fell free to come up.<br /><br />There is always next year EuroLarva. Next year if ya have one I will schedule around your times..

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Dang it gonfishn. We were counting on you to bring some mattresses for us to sleep on.<br />Guess we will be on air matress or foam pads again.<br /><br />You show ole JB how its done. :) <br /><br />euro, doubt your dish will get a signal in the woods.<br />You'll just have to sit around the campfire like the rest of us.