Forum update

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
One hour until 'kick off'! Fingers crossed and se you on the other side....

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Pink Floyd — 'There is no dark side of the moon really. As a matter of fact it's all dark.'

jbcurt00

Staff member
Are we staring into the abyss or is the abyss staring into us?

Hope the launch and revamp go smoothly. Its long, long overdue...

Best of luck to the behind the scene minions.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
One hour until 'kick off'! Fingers crossed and se you on the other side....
On my S9 android at taco hell and the stickies here do not seem to show as stickies.

So far ll else is good. Prob have not found it yet but where is my activity, not mt started but posted in?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
On my S9 android at taco hell and the stickies here do not seem to show as stickies.

So far ll else is good. Prob have not found it yet but where is my activity, not mt started but posted in?
Click your username on top of a page and activity is shown when you click Your Content

Look for the thumb tack on the top posts in a forum section. We're working on making them for apparent like the old forum. Looking at the bottom of the snip below, the last 4 show the difference between stuck and unstuck threads.

stickies.png

Fun Times

Staff member

To find an activity, click on your (or someone's) username, find the "find" drop_down box and open it up...There you'll see
Find content
Find all content by redneck joe ... Find all threads by redneck joe

Edit: Also see this post/topic for more info, https://forums.iboats.com/threads/welcome-back.739675/post-5614645

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Learning! 😁
@redneck joe
From the home page, click on Find Threads to list your threads.

Is that 3 ways to find your own threads? Or 4?

GA_Boater

Correction! Find Threads lists the threads you have started or posted in. Is this where I say ****, FT? :oops:
Correction #2 - Find Threads lists the threads you started.

I'm buzzing around 6 forum tabs trying to fix stuff and losing my mind! 🧐

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
The primary font color in the replies is way too light for me to read. When I type a reply, it shows up as a nice solid black, but that very light gray font after hitting "Post reply" is TOUGH to read. 👀

CatTwentyTwo

Chief Petty Officer
The primary font color in the replies is way too light for me to read. When I type a reply, it shows up as a nice solid black, but that very light gray font after hitting "Post reply" is TOUGH to read. 👀

Yes it was hard for me to read also. I clicked on my user name at the upper right and then went to preferences and changed the style from iboats to default and it's much better.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Font is already on the list. We all agreed it was too light..

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Yes it was hard for me to read also. I clicked on my user name at the upper right and then went to preferences and changed the style from iboats to default and it's much better.
Good tip. I did the same made a world of difference.....

WIMUSKY

Staff member

I forwarded it to Admin..... Thanks!

GA_Boater

The forum style is more than fonts. It defines the total layout of pages, colors, content and much, much more. It wasn't meant to carried over from the development and test forum. The light font will be fixed in the iBoats style format. Please just be patient with us. We're trying to the whack that mole as fast as we can. I should say moles!