Clintons book, (My Life) Or (My Lies)

blacktie

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Clintons book, (My Life) Or (My Lies)

saw a picture of her the other day...now she is kinda weird in a hot sort of way...

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Janet Reno was considered one of the hottest women in the world by men in Japan. <br /><br />EE GADSSS...It takes all types but (&^$%^%#@#^, too disgusting to say.....EVER

LubeDude

Admiral

Skinnywater: Why dont you just tell us how you really feel??<br /><br />Its ok, Its how the most of us feel also.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Something I heard was that Reagan never took off his jacket in the oval office for the respect of the position in which he held. Clinton on the other hand didn't hesitate one minuet to drop his trousers! A man that shows no respect for his position does not get my respect. <br /><br />Knobby, I can understand your point on the deaths of our troops/civilians in Iraq, but what about the 84,000 that died in vehicle accidents last year in the US? Do they fall in the same catagory that Saddam and his sons killings of citizens of Iraq? Needless and not worth mentioning? For petes sake, we are giving these people a right to have a life. WMD's or not, they deserve to have freedom like millions of others.

PW2

Commander

This thread is getting way off base, so I think I will quit. When people decide they can make up their own facts at will to prove their points, it makes any discussion pointless.<br /><br />I will agree that it was colossally stupid of Clinton to have his affair with Monica. Especially when so many were clearly and openly out to get him, and extraordinarily well funded in that effort.<br />It is hard behavior to understand from an otherwise brilliant man.<br />For me, however, If I need moral leadership, I will go to a preacher--I sure as heck won't go to a politician--any politician.<br /><br />We elect a president to lead the country, and 8 years of relative peace, respect worldwide, full employment, economic boom, budget surpluses--these are the things that affect me, and I applaud his leadership. <br />I could care less whether or not he sleeps on the couch.<br /><br />Book or no book.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

crowe2.gif

Carphunter

Commander

PW2 spewed;<br /> When people feel they can make up their own facts at will to prove their points, it makes any discussion pointless.
Isn't that what you do :confused: <br /><br />
I could care less whether or not he sleeps on the couch
Carpy thinks your moral standards are much lower then they should be.<br /><br />Guageguy had it right, Clinton is a rusty tool at best. :cool:

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

PW2, sitting back and doing nothing about an enemy advancement could be construed as a time of peace.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

PW2<br />Do you own a boat?<br />Do you fish?<br />Are you married?<br /><br />Whoops, wrong thread. :D

Skinnywater

Commander

Originally posted by PW2;<br />
This thread is getting way off base, so I think I will quit. When people decide they can make up their own facts at will to prove their points, it makes any discussion pointless.
In fine Clinton fashion, semantics are more important then the truth. <br />Disbarred by the US Supreme Court automatically because of the disciplinary action taken in Little Rock, Arkansas. Instead of disbarrment by his fellow Arkansas pals, Clinton forfeited his license for 5 years and paid a hefty fine.<br />A cow patty by any other name, is still a cow patty.<br /><br />Interesting note: At Clinton's final State of the Union address all the US Supreme Court Justices were absent. This was a first in US history.

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Before this thread gets locked, I can sum up Clinton's tenure in one simple word.....<br /><br /> S L E A Z E!!!!!! :mad: <br /><br />Butch A.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by PW2:<br /> We elect a president to lead the country, and 8 years of relative peace, respect worldwide, full employment, economic boom, budget surpluses--these are the things that affect me, and I applaud his leadership. <br />I could care less whether or not he sleeps on the couch.<br /><br />Book or no book.
Can anyone really be this ignorant??<br /><br />8 years of relative peace, To much of a coward to do anything.<br /><br />Respect world wide, Sure he sold us out to near every other nation on earth.<br /><br />Full employment, Inhearited from the previous administration and did everything he could at the last to uphold what was left.<br /><br />Econamic boom, sure, a bunch of dot coms that never had any substance to begin with.<br /><br />Budget surplusses, After cutting the He*l out of the military where there wasnt even spare parts for our planes, and closing so many bases.<br /><br />And showed our kids how to lie and conduct themselves.<br /><br />Ya, he was sure a great leader.

Link

Rear Admiral

Don't normally post on things like this.. and don't normally agree with RayanT but<br />RayanT<br />
He said the worse day of his life was when he sat on the ege of the bed and told his wife the truth........as Jay Leno said. "he'll never do that again"<br /><br />Its one of the worse prestdents this country ever had, a real POS
Two thumbs up RayenT

Link

Rear Admiral

Decided to do a edit. Poof! :)

gaugeguy

Captain

Clinton has been making his rounds talking with people pushing his new book. A guy from the BBC, Charlie Gibson and last night, Larry King. Bubba wants to talk about the book and all the journalists want to talk about is Monica and the rape scandal. Bubba has been squirmin and gettin po'd big time, it really is comical to see him spin the whole "vast right wing conspiracy" thing.<br /><br />Oh, by the way...Clinton is a broken power tool.

PW2

Commander

A fine example of what I am talking about:<br /><br />Samagee said<br />"PW2, sitting back and doing nothing about an enemy advancement could be construed as a time of peace." <br /><br />Now just exactly what enemy was advancing? Perhaps we should have attacked them instead of Iraq. Certain Iraq was not advancing. We had them in a box--and even if they had WMD's, they had no way of delivering them. Even Israel, their close neighbor, was not fearful of Saddam.<br /><br />It is nice to say these things to get everyone stirred up--That they have no basis in fact is apparently of no consequence.<br /><br />As far as my low morals, I don't know about that but I know I would not have lied to the American people about why we were getting into a war. I would not have lied about an Iraq nuclear threat in a State of the Union address. I would not have lied about connections between AlQaida and Saddam and Saddam's involvement in 9/11, which was disputed by the CIA and others long before we ever entered the war...<br /><br />Lest you join the other apologists of Bush, and suggest he never really said that there was an involvement in 9/11, may I remind you:<br /><br />On March 19, 2003, the day we invaded a country that was no threat to us, G.W. Bush sent a letter to Congress in which he stated that the war was permitted under legislation authorizing force against those who "planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001." <br /><br />So while my morals are my morals, and work for me, they are clearly higher than the current occupant of the White House.<br /><br />I have no idea what this war was about, but it was not about the stated purpose, and it certainly has not made Americans safer from terrorism. <br /><br />Clearly there was no evident threat from Saddam. I have often heard that we needed to keep these weapons out of the hands of terrorists, but then that argument makes no sense. first off, they don't need to get them from Iraq, anyway--there are lots of other places to get them.<br /><br />Second, if we were that serious about this, we would have sent enough troops in to stop the looting, seal the borders, and guard the various weapons caches--but we clearly did not view that as important.<br /><br />Perhaps that part was not a lie--perhaps it was simple incompetence--it's hard to tell.<br /><br />Anyway, I am comfortable with my morals. <br /><br />My question is how can you be comfortable with yours?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Wow!, from Clinton bashing to GW bashing, way to spin it off Plywoody!<br /><br />Anyway, Clinton was an embarrasment to the USA. How could he look at any other world leader in the eye, and they not picture him doing "you know what".<br /><br />If he was so brilliant, why couldnt he find a mistress that would keep quiet?<br /><br />Anyway, I ask you to point out one accomplshment that was directly because of Clinton.<br /><br />Ken

SCO

Lieutenant

This is a link for PW2, re Clinton linking Alqeda and Saddam as basis for attacking Sudan Aspirin factory. Well? was it 1)wagging the dog to divert attention from Monica, making false linkages to Saddam and Alqeda and claiming the factory was for VX gas to rationalize the attack , or was there 2) linkage to Alquda, Saddam and VX at the factory? Third choice is there is no linkage and everyone was wrong. 4th choice, Clinton was wrong but didn't know it, and Bush knew Clinton was wrong but went with it anyway using Clinton's mistake as cover. 5th choice, Clinton wasnt sure so he limited his attack to the aspirin factory and didn't take us to war. Do you have a 6th choice or is your response within these 5? Come on, we're all eyes. <br /> http://www.washtimes.com/national/20040624-112921-3401r.htm

Carphunter

Commander

Poor poor PW2. You are such a misgiuded individual. First of all, why is it that no matter what the subject may be, you turn it into a GW bashing session? Perhaps you forgot to read the title of this thread. So much hate there brother. <br /><br />I just think Clinton is an idiot. I don't dwell on it, and I didn't dwell on it when he was the President.<br /><br />As far as morals go, I have read through enough of your Bush bashing threads to think that its a sad, sad, day indeed, if someone can post what you post, and be comfortable with your morals. I will say this though, there are a lot of people that think like you PW2, and frankly, that is much more damaging to this country then the threat of terrorism. <br /><br />The problem with the "Bush Bashers", like yourself, is that your extreme hatred for Bush makes you irrational, and the chance for any debate gets tossed out the window.<br /><br />Now, lets try to stick to the subject at hand.<br /><br />Clinton is a rusty, broken powertool....at best. ;)

oddjob

Commander

Yeah Carpy!...Yeah Carpy!...Yeah Carpy!... :p