Clintons book, (My Life) Or (My Lies)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Clintons book, (My Life) Or (My Lies)

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> I dunno SBN... Ryan T. told me that he thought Chelsea(sp?) was hot.... :p <br /><br /> Guess we just don't see it eh' SBN? :D
Nope, I don't for sure, but just maybe if I was 15 I would. :eek: :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Sorry Brian.. Was not my intention to pick on Chelsea, just all in good fun (i was really picking on RyanT./ sorry Ryan..).. In all honesty, she turned out to be an attractive and sucessful young lady...

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> Sorry Brian.. Was not my intention to pick on Chelsea, just all in good fun (i was really picking on RyanT./ sorry Ryan..).. In all honesty, she turned out to be an attractive and sucessful young lady...
Yea but in the Clinton years, she was uggggggllllllyyyyyy :D

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

You mean Democrats have affairs too? Kinda like Bob Bar, you mean? I don't beleive it, I thought he was one of us, a Republican?

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

BrianFD.........<br /><br />I lost what little respect I had for Chelsea Clinton, after she refered to the Secret Service personell who guard her life as, "Trained Pigs."<br /> :mad: <br />Now I wonder where that little "trollop" learned that phrase? Her family's own version of "home schooling"? :confused: <br /><br />...Bob in Calif... :

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> Poor Billy.. Ya'll pick on him something fierce... :p But let me ask ya'll this one question...<br /><br />Gentlemen... If you were married to Hillary, :eek: would ya not look elsewhere?... ;) I sure would... :D <br /><br />That all I have to say about poor ol' Billy boy... :(
Not exactly sweet and cuddly, is she? IMHO, it would kinda be like cozying up to a viper. Yuk!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by BrianFD:<br /> LubeDude, this is a troll, for sure.<br /><br />When are y'all gonna just let it lay? He's been out of office for 4 years,.....
I think the more accurate question would be: When is Bill Clinton gonna let it lay? He takes every opportunity to show his face and toot his own horn, so why shouldn't he be fair game? Heaven knows, he gives us ample ammunition.

11 footer

Lieutenant

My dad friend is a secret service guy, he use to drive Mrs.Clinton. <br /><br /><br />One sunday morning she was going to charch, by herself. She wanted to go one way, but they had to go a different way for securety reasons.<br /><br />Mrs.Clinton took her Bilble, and threw it at the driver. hitting him in the back of the head, she was swearing and yelling that he is to take her where she wants to go.<br /><br />After mass what over he told her "Its my job to keep you safe, if you want you can sign some papers and you can go where you want, but untill then you'll go our way" Hilary didn't say a word on the way back.......nice lady, huh?<br /><br />I don't know how anyone can like this guy, you know our country is F'ed up when we elected someone like him.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Ryan T.:<br /> My dad friend is a secret service guy, he use to drive Mrs.Clinton. <br /><br /><br />One sunday morning she was going to charch, by herself. She wanted to go one way, but they had to go a different way for securety reasons.<br /><br />Mrs.Clinton took her Bilble, and threw it at the driver. hitting him in the back of the head, she was swearing and yelling that he is to take her where she wants to go.<br /><br />After mass what over he told her "Its my job to keep you safe, if you want you can sign some papers and you can go where you want, but untill then you'll go our way" Hilary didn't say a word on the way back.......nice lady, huh?<br /><br />I don't know how anyone can like this guy, you know our country is F'ed up when we elected someone like him.
Just be sure you vote different when your time comes RT!

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

"Gentlemen... If you were married to Hillary, would ya not look elsewhere?... I sure would..." <br /> A quote from Boomyal. Boomyal, I'd like to see a picture a your wife. There you got it. We are all the same, ain't we? R's or D's, we all screw up once in awhile, don't we? It's the holier than thou attitude that's gonna' get us in trouble. Example, Bob Bar, what a hippocrite. Not to mention our drug taking alcholic president. And Newt Gingrich ain't much better. Finds out his wife has terminal cancer & runs down to the hospital with sympathetic divorce papers. There's your family values. When you all gonna' realize this is supposed to be the "United States," We are not all as perfect as some of you christian republicans profess to being. You never screwed up once in your life? I thought forgiveness was one of your gigs? Nothing you'd rather not have happened in your life that you did? What are you going to church for if you didn't need forgiveness to begin with? We are suppossed to be "united" here. Just 'cause someone doesn't agree with you, don't mean their wrong. For example John McCain, he could go either way. The Dems thought about him as a running mate for vp. Like to see the Reps consider a Dem for the vp. And, so, after all that money was spent chasing a "felonious" blow job, what was discovered? Accordiing to Ken Starr, an R, I beleive, nothing. Ah so, money well spent. <br />"Although I may be a Democrat & you may be a Republican there's no reason why we can't get along. So, I'll hug your elephant if you'll kiss my ***." Ha, ha. That's a joke son.

Skinnywater

Commander

"President William Jefferson Clinton"<br />If you put all politics aside what you're left with is a lawyer that's been disbarred. <br /><br />Kinda like walking out to the pasture with a bottle of perfume and pouring it on a cow patty.<br />Might smell good to you, but it won't fool the flys. :eek:

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I agree, Lawyers are lying sacks of dung. Kinda' like politicians.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

You have to give ole Billy one thing... he was great material for the late night talk show hosts.<br /><br />As for the book, why buy it, the reviews tell all the good parts, all the rest is just filler.<br /><br />Ken

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

What section of the book store can you find this thing in? If his wife couldn't trust him, how can we place any validity in the honesty of this book?<br /><br />
What are you going to church for if you didn't need forgiveness to begin with?
Do you have any idea what the catholic religion is all about. BTW, nice rant! Irrelavant, but nice and long.

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Not really, but the part I like about the catholic religion is that I can go out & "sin" like crazy all week then go to confession & be forgiven so I can go out & do it all over again the next week. And with a clean concioncious, sp? I, just don't do it to begin with. Ever thought of that? Then you won't need forgiveness. Duh. What I like about the Jews is that they go straight to the source, eliminate the middle man, so to speak. Sounds good to me. That way there's less chance of mis-communication.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Not really, but the part I like about the catholic religion is that I can go out & "sin" like crazy all week then go to confession & be forgiven so I can go out & do it all over again the next week. And with a clean concioncious,
This is a common misconception of those who don't take the time to learn what it means to be a Catholic.<br /><br />But another Catholic tradition is to turn the other cheek. ;)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Or you could do the atheist/non-believer/darwin thingy.. It's really pretty sweet.. Ya got no worries there, and all day sunday to fish..<br /><br />I am the religious right's worst nightmare... A non-believer with high moral standards... :eek:

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Come on guys, we got side tracked.<br /><br />NY Times Review:<br />
NEW YORK (AFP) — "Sloppy, self-indulgent and often eye-crossingly dull," was the verdict of the New York Times on the publishing event of the year -- Bill Clinton's 957-page memoir "My Life." <br /><br />In a particularly scathing review, the Times denigrated the book as a mirror of Clinton's presidency, with its "lack of discipline leading to squandered opportunities (and) high expectations, undermined by self-indulgence and scattered concentration." <br /><br />
USA Today:<br />
<br />Clinton followed the advice. Among his most important goals, he notes in his memoir, My Life, out today, was to "write a great book."<br /><br /><br />My Life is not a great book. It's not even a good book, but like its author, it has its moments and flashes of insight.<br /><br /><br />It is Clintonesque: frustrating and fascinating, more exhausting than exhaustive<br />

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Skinnywater:<br /> Kinda like walking out to the pasture with a bottle of perfume and pouring it on a cow patty.<br />Might smell good to you, but it won't fool the flys. :eek:
he he, I like that. That's a good one.