Clintons book, (My Life) Or (My Lies)

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Clintons book, (My Life) Or (My Lies)

You also talk about Clinton being so well liked in other countries, that was true, at first. But then it seemed many saw his politicing as disengenuous. Here in Ghana they were excited when he visited the country and promised computers for all the schools. Then when the computers didn't come, they began to say, "Why? We need desks, pencils, paper, and electricity to the rural schools before computers! He just said this to sound good, he didn't really want to help us!"<br /><br />Now, with Bush it has been the opposite. They felt he would not help them at all and were not happy with his election. Now they are saying that he is making them learn and be accountable for moving the country forward with his policies of "earning" the aid they receive (and Ghana is earning a lot of aid for the US)!<br /><br />So, I guess in the long run substance does mean more than semantics!

Carphunter

Commander

Hey PW2, do you read what you type?<br /><br />I got news for ya, anyone that makes the bad personal choices that Clinton made, has no business being in a position of authority anywhere. Personal choices define the person.<br /><br />Calling bad personal choices irrelevent, again, says a lot about your morals. Low morals is one of the main problems with the people in this Country.<br /><br />What your saying is not even worthy of a response, but I will humor myself and give you one. Lets say Charles Manson was President, pretend for a minute that the Country was in decent shape while he was President. Now we find out about many of the bad personal decisions that he made. Are you saying it would be ok to ignore these just because the country is in decent shape :confused: . <br /><br />Sad way to think.<br /><br />(I love making Clinton/Manson comparisons) ;) <br /><br />Point i'm trying to make is, what Clinton did should have gotten him impeached............Period. I sure don't want some woman groping idiot running this country, while he ignores terrorism for 8 years. Your blind support of him is just as ignorant as anyone saying that he was a good President. <br /><br />The man was/is a joke.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Die dang it die.<br />Won't this thread just die?<br />Nothing a well placed arrow would not take care of. :D :p :rolleyes:

blacktie

Petty Officer 2nd Class

it'll die sometime in late November SBN...just give it time.

gaugeguy

Captain

Tylerin and I were just talkin bout you Carp :D

tylerin

Commander

Granpa?? When did ole Carpy become a political genius :confused: ......Sit down son, let me tell you a story :D

gaugeguy

Captain

It's all that time he took off, must have gone to one of those think tanks or sumfin ;)

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Sorry PW2 I have been away and busy. The advancement of Muslim extremeist. Particuallry AlQueda. You say that they have no means to deliver a WMD? They effectively used some jets to deliver a simple message didn't they?<br /><br />The links I posted in this thread have shown AlQueda movement. It doesn't take rocket science to follow their trend. The one report even mentions Bin Ladin by name, and his involvement. These people have declared war against us and are now striking.<br /><br />The question I have. Are the AlQueda merely pawns to those who have seperated this country in two? In case you have not noticed, the U.S. is split right now. If you can't read between the lines, I am saying that someone is using the devide and conquer method on us.<br /><br />These are all things that Clinton got to avoid, because of the sex scandals during his term.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

As spinner slowly pulls back on the bow. :D

SCO

Lieutenant

Samagee, to add to your post, the divide part is a lucky gift for them, but they are exploiting it to their best advantage with their willing stooges on the left. When hearing the radio of B.C last Thursday, he reiterated the Liberal position. That is that we cant jail all our enemies, we have to make peace as best as possible and that what we are doing is worsening the problem. Very appealing. After watching the first half of "Dodgeball" before leaving(not in protest, just too vile to watch), I was shocked at how base our popular culture has become. If that shocks one that was raised in the 50's and 60's here, how shocking is that exported trash to the fundamentalists of the arab world. The non judgemental left should be concerned about this to be in any way credible. They do not see the forest for the trees.

Carphunter

Commander

GG, so you guys were talkin 'bout me again...huh.<br /><br />Was ya talkin 'bout how pretty I am? :eek: <br /><br />Sorry guys, but as the election nears, it seems that the Liberal idiots are coming out of the woodwork. I feel I'm just doing my part by keeping them in check. ;) <br /><br />I would sure rather make fun of them fuzzy off-white socks though. :p <br /><br />.......or the Blue hat that looks Black but is really supposed to be Red . ;) <br /><br />Uh-Oh, were startin to have fun, and you know what that means.............its... POOF TIME !