Browser Lagging when replying to a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tail_Gunner

Admiral
Re: Browser Lagging when replying to a post.

Well its back again with more freqency..however what i found is when you hit the edit it will take you to the editing format...once there none of the function's operate...save..cancel or go advance..no responce from any of the...icon's.....However you can go to the forums icon and escape...So why are the editing icon's nonfunctional yet the forum icon is...and there on the same screen. You never should have let Aspeck on the loose...

And i can edit in chrome....Yet after i edit there is no edit notice...noting a edit has been done...3rd time a charm...:)

Last edited:

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well its back again with more freqency..however what i found is when you hit the edit it take you to the editing format...once there none of the function's operate...save..cancel or go advance..no responce from any of the...icon's.....However you can go to the forums icon and escape...So why are the editing icon's nonfunctional yet the forum icon is...and there on the same screen. You never should have let Aspeck on the loose...
\

Click the refresh button when that happens, then read this thread. http://forums.iboats.com/iboats-forum-website-issues/replying-editing-posts-589171.html

toneeees

Administrator

Working on getting it all fixed.

JRJ

Commander

I keep getting "token expired" go back..........

Don S

I keep getting "token expired" go back..........

Start a new thread with that question JRJ, this thread is already at the point of not knowing who is replying to what post.
This thread should be about a lagging browser, which has nothing to do with an expired token, or a gray reply screen for that matter.

So please, everyone, if you don't have the same problem as the original poster of this thread, then start a new thread with your problem. That is the only way anyone can tell what is going on.

JRJ

Commander

Thanks Don. Good luck with it.

Don S

If you have a problem or a question about the forums, feel free to start a new thread on it. That is what this forum is all about, making things better. But things get lost when too many different problems get lumped into one thread.

toneeees

Administrator

All of these issues should be resolved, I will not close this one until I know for sure.

Are you guys still having issues with the Quick Reply and Reply with Quote features?

Summer Fun

Banned

Just a heads-up. :)

I updated to Firefox 18.0 and every site that I go on is lagging really bad. :mad:

I'm going back to Firefox 17.1 it was alot faster with no problems.

Tail_Gunner

Admiral

All of these issues should be resolved, I will not close this one until I know for sure.

Are you guys still having issues with the Quick Reply and Reply with Quote features?

Seems to have stopped..

southkogs

Staff member

The last 8 or 10 days have been fine. No issues on Quick Reply, or Reply with Quote for me. No lag, and no grey out.

Thanks a bunch for working on this.

Summer Fun

Banned

All is fine & fast again, :)

They came-out with a fix.. Firefox 18.0.1 a few hours ago.

toneeees

Administrator

Seems to have stopped..

The last 8 or 10 days have been fine. No issues on Quick Reply, or Reply with Quote for me. No lag, and no grey out.

Thanks a bunch for working on this.

Thanks guys, glad I could be of assistance.

All is fine & fast again, :)

They came-out with a fix.. Firefox 18.0.1 a few hours ago.

Thanks for the update!

I'm going to close this thread. It seems the issue has been resolved. If you guys continue to experience a problem, please start a new thread or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.