Brand new boat listing to port!!

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Brand new boat listing to port!!

Been following this since day 1..that I joined.<br />Hmmmm on the 4 posts by suds... I just figured he<br /> finally got TICKED OFF enough and was <br />studdering :p <br />Asumming we are getting the whole story and I <br />do believe suds is giving us the straight deal.<br />I won't ever consider a craporrale and as far <br />jdpowers goes, saw a auto add at the coffee <br />shop this evening with jdpowers paid for <br />advertising... said as much and refered<br />everyone to this thread! <br />Went to the chap.com today its all EGO <br />About what they might have been in the past!<br />not even a place to ask a ? or email them!<br />Looks like suds hired a slimmy thing :) Good for<br />him if he did! Bad part is that only slimmy wins<br />And the Boat Dealer knows this! Time and money<br />are on his side! Ok I'll shud up now ..<br /><br />Link<br /><br /><The voices in my head don't bother me. What bothers me is that they don't speak ENGLISH>

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

Hey, Good One Link, Now Crap poor al is a name you could have Printed across the back of a "Lemon colored" Jacket and wear to a family function! If I were Suds I would not except any deal that did not include a better boat, or complete refund (including lawyer fees). If I were to get screwed again by the legal system (and believe me, in my day I've seen some awful reemings) and was forced to keep that boat. As God is my witness, I'd paint the boat Yellow, and name it LEMON, and Bad Mouth ole CHAP(again end it how you will) till the day I died! In fact, I would be willing to contribute to the Paint Suds boat "Lemon Yellow" with a stripe which read "Ask me about my Crap poor al" fund. Anybody else willing to contribute if Suds gets the shaft. We said he had us on his side, Are we? <br /><br />Just one of Gods Beast's

Spidybot

Lieutenant Commander

Spent all day out yesterday. Sunbathing, swimming etc. In 'our' cove a fella sat in his shining brand new, very good looking, Chapparal 1935 Sport, having a good time like all others. Didn't mention this thread to him (why spoil his joy?) but noticed that his boat did not have a list.<br /><br />Still couldn't get it out of my mind what this thread is about and NO matter the good looks, the impressive interior and all, I felt sorry for the guy.<br />Hopefully he'll never need any support from the manufacturer.<br /><br />PS! The word is getting around: This happened in Denmark.

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks Fishhunter911, I like a man that speaks up and gets involved. I figured by now a few more might have shown ole Suds some support (and whoever is reading this from Chap(__). I said it and I meant it, if Suds get the shaft and stuck with that boat, and if we don't get some more nickels thrown in the fund, if it even comes to that, I'm still in. Fishhunter, we will get with Suds (I know he can't reply right now) and see what way he might want to go. He may not want to paint the whole boat anyway, maybe just a stripe of lemons with a wording, or just two big lemons stickers on each side with a wording. <br /><br /> Or maybe instead of a support bumper sticker, we all could get together on a phrase, and have our own bumper stickers made up and put on our transum's. <br /><br />Hey UU, with a sticker on your transum, something like (Ask me about a Chapparal)or (Thumbdown Chapparal) you wouldn't have to say a thing, the guy you were watching yesterday probably would ask? Hey, if he asks, your only giving him the heads up. Besides your not ditzing his boat, you said it was pretty, fancy and shinny. Your only sorry he may have to deal with Chap(--). UU, you said that word is getting around, that this happened in Denmark. Tell us what you know, Suds is under a gag order! <br /><br />Anyway, hope Chap(--) comes to their senses and takes care of Suds, and no futher action would be necessary! <br /><br />Just one of GodsBeast's

cotterman

Chief Petty Officer

need an update soon Suds....the suspense is killing us.

jmoerner

Cadet

Came up with a new logo I thought a few of you might like for the new boat!<br /> ;) <br /><br />
shoebox.msnw
<br /> Chapyourass

Spidybot

Lieutenant Commander

I just got worried, that this manufacturer may have forgotten to update their dealers on how things are handled nowadays.<br /><br />To make sure that my local Chaparral-dealer is informed, I sent him a link to this thread.<br /><br />Simply couldn't stand the worry that he missed this information.<br /><br />If any other boating enthusiast feels that his local Chaparral dealer should be aware of this discussion, he could find the name on the manufacturers 'dealer locator'.

mattttt25

Commander

what a story. thanks for all the info fellas, i hope i'm not in for the same thing when i go after DOLPHINITE.

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Beast count the clan from stewartsville in if need be! No one should have gone through this. Has any body thought about sending this link to the states attorney general??

postjim

Cadet

Chaparral Boats<br />P.O. Drawer 928 <br />300 Industrial Park Boulevard<br />Nashville, GA 31639<br />(229) 686-7481<br />FAX (229) 686-3660<br />www.chaparralboats.com

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

JGregory, great to have you aboard, now, all we have to do is impatiently wait, wait, wait, to hear how this turns out. While waiting think of a good protest transum sticker!<br /><br />J&L, like I said in the other thread, I think your sticker is great for comic relief. I would think it would be legaly unwise to use a companies Patiented Logo, and alter it to put on the boat. I was thinking more along the lines of a stripe of yellow lemons with a phrase or a question prompting others to ask questions, which would spread the word (Only if this is not resolved) and of course Suds would have to agree to it. <br /><br />My other idea was if Suds did not want to put things on his boat, and we are provided enough information to feel comfortable or convenced, that he got the shaft, that we as a group, not a linching party, might agree to collectivly come up with a transum sticker, as a sign of protest, if it turns out that this is another example of the little guy, being pushed around by the big mean old Corporation! Sometimes you have to stand (together) for something, or you'll fall (be the next victim) for anything. <br /><br />Right now, were still waiting on a verdit....<br /><br />Just one of GodsBeast's

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

I forgot, UU, I think you made a good move sending it to Chap(--). Hopefully they will give us their side of this situation. However I feel confident if they choose not to reply to this thread, and reply to you, that you will fill us in on what you find out. <br /><br />Cotterman has a point, Heck I'm stuck to this thread worse than my wife is to Days Of Our Lives.<br /><br />Just one of GodsBeast's

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

Hemlock, still waiting to hear from Suds.<br /><br />Just one of GodsBeast's

Spidybot

Lieutenant Commander

Not a sound from Chaparral to me. Didn't expect that either, but that is how it is.<br /><br />If anybody else thinks it worth the effort, look up your local dealer from their site and send him a link.<br /><br />Important that dealers knows what to expect from the manufacturer in case of a similar situation.

Link

Rear Admiral

I started to do the same thing UU did. Even wrote the email with the link to our local dealer. (There's my name in vain again) :) but after going out for a cup of coffee and thinking about it came home and killed the note. Didn't want to hurt anything that SUDS was working on. But hadn't thought about the dealer mabe needing to know :confused: After all this I won't even consider a chap now. And the dealer need to sell thier boats... <br />GodsBeast idea keeps nagging me.. united we stand..there are X number of dealers out there and how many of us? <br />I chickened out for fear of doing more harm than good but now I'm re-thinking this<br /><br />Link

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer

How would i post a link to this thread on a e-mail to a dealer?