Brand new boat listing to port!!

TopNotch

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Brand new boat listing to port!!

I took the liberty of searching previous posts by SUDS. Well from his posts in the past about naming his new boat back in June, he seemed pretty excited about the new CRAPARRAL. That would be lead me to believe that it isnt just some scam. Not to diminish suds intelligence, but that would be borderline genius to think up a plan of slandering a company months in advance.<br /><br />My guess is that CRAPARRAL told suds to stop the discussion on this forum, or they wouldnt help him. Imagine if everyone who had a CRAPARRAL heard that someone got a new boat cause there was something wrong with it, there would be a line a mile-long outside their headquarters. I think Suds is getting a new boat :)

catfish1

Senior Chief Petty Officer

i have been following this topic since the beginning, i have not had anything to say about it though, so i am going to break my silence; i am confident of one thing! suds story is legit! "no doubt in my mind" and he will be getting a new boat from crapparel, and he will be back to tell about it, but these things take time.

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

Catfish, because your so confident, when he gets his new boat, do ya think it will be Lemon colored? :D :D Yep, good ole Chap your a-s, I like that one best, but Crap poor al, you can wear or display in public.<br /><br />Do we know what city he bought in, we might check the front glass door and windows, he might have took me up on that drive it through the window comment, and is locked up in jail and can't reply! :rolleyes: Sorry guys, I couldn't resist.<br /><br />GodsBeast

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

As I have stated before, patience is not always one of my strongest points. TopNotch and Catfish1, I am wondering if Mr.Fitz may have a point. I could understand how Suds may have some type of gag order not to post any further about Chap() but this is America, and they can not prevent him from posting in other posts. A gag order would only prevent him from discussing anything to do with that particular topic! <br /><br />Has Suds even posted a new thread asking about the weather? Or made a funny comment to someone else's thread? I know he is reading this, a gag can't prevent him from doing that either. So Suds, how is the weather there? I'd love to see your name on the board. <br /><br />Any other comments, anybody? If I were a Cat I would be dead. <br /><br />GodsBeast

Sea Mitch

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Suds first posted on July 15. As of Aug 12, per his posting on the other thread, it hadn't been resolved, and I assume it hasn't been resolved yet or we'd of heard by now. At this point a new boat wouldn't due. I think they should throw in a seasons worth of gas, a larger boat and maintenance for the life of the boat as long as he owns it! JD Power should kick in too.<br /><br />What's taking so long? It's open and shut. Boat is defective, give him a loaner and fix it or give him a new boat. I can't imagine what the deliberation is all about.

suds

Seaman Apprentice

Hey GodsBeast, I just wanted to let you know it was kind of windy and chilly here today, but nice and sunny. That's all for now. Suds

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

Well, let me offer you a blanket, sorry for the chill, where it is warm outside. Hang tuff, my patience is renewed. Hope to hear from you after you have weathered the storm. We'll do some damage assesment, and there are still some old time friends willing to help with rebuilding.<br /><br />Just one of GodsBeast's

catfish1

Senior Chief Petty Officer

see there! just as you thought godsbeast. he's still listening! ;)

jpbaker

Seaman

My God, what a thread :cool: :cool: This is better than a Stephen King novel, talk about on the edge of your seat suspense. Suds, my heart goes out to you Bud, what a nightmare. I think my 'Toon' will be my last boat but if I did get another, I would be sure to cross Chap_youra$s :p off my list. I'am realitively new to this forum, but I can tell that from all the posts I've read that there are some quality people here on these iboats forums, and I'am proud to be a part of this and will help anyway I can. LOL :D :D
"Of course that's just my opinion, but I could be wrong".

Uncle Dave

Petty Officer 1st Class

Facts!!! Only the Facts Please<br />Here Say is not admissable!!!<br /><br />Fitz.

jpbaker

Seaman

OK, Here we go, I will never buy a Chap_ :p , and that's a fact, Jack. :D :D .

suds

Seaman Apprentice

Hi All,<br /><br />Just wanted to let you know that we did hire a lawyer. Some letters have been going back and worth between him and Chaparral. Can't really get into the details other than to say it's going to take quite some time to resolve this, probably months. I'll let you know how it all works out.

Uncle Dave

Petty Officer 1st Class

Most soap operas take months to resolve<br />Fitz

Uncle Dave

Petty Officer 1st Class

Most soap operas take months to resolve<br />Fitz

Ralph 123

Captain

What a bunch of fools at Chap. It would have cost them nothing to give you a new boat or your money back. I hope you stick it to them Suds.<br /><br />Craparella!

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

Holler back with some details, when you can Suds!<br />Craparella, good one Ralph! :D <br />This is just Out friggin Ragious. I think Soap Opera's move faster than this. :rolleyes: <br /><br />Hope ya got a good lawyer, you need a pitbull! One that will Lock on and won't turn loose till YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT (AND DESERVE) as well as (YOU KNOW HE IS GOING TO GET HIS).<br /><br />Good luck, Suds, still waiting on the side!<br /><br />GodsBeast