• gazza2007au - Caribbean 18 foot cabin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

seikeinlemming

Petty Officer 2nd Class" & 2020 Splash of the Year
Calling all iboats members- Nominations have closed and it is time to vote for the 2021 Splash of the Year winner!

It's great to have 5 worthy builds in the running. If you haven't already read through the various projects, follow the links below to each build.

Good Luck to all 5 boats

--------------------------------------------

@Reserector_

@bunker108

@Meames1

@gazza2007au

@todhunter

seikeinlemming

Less than 24 hours remaining - get the last minute votes in, hopefully we don't have to do a tiebreaker!

seikeinlemming

So it looks like we got a tie between @Reserector_ and @todhunter. I'll head out in the shop and run the traveling plaque through the tablesaw...

There is nothing in the rules about ties so I'm going to assume we have to do a runoff of the top two? Maybe for only a week? Looking for some other (maybe moderator) input here and we'll do whatever necessary so I don't need to plug in the tablesaw.

seikeinlemming

@todhunter I see no reason that shouldn’t be possible. I’m going to leave this open for discussion a bit yet to let anyone else weigh in in case this has been done differently in the past.

tpenfield

Staff member
Seems like a voter turn-out issue here. :LOL: Not sure how the vote count compares to prior years. :unsure:

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Just make another plaque. Tie is a tie. OR...just put 2 names on it and split hold for 6 mos. ea.
Now that's a team idea.
1641994732959.png

todhunter

Canoeist
I'm with Todhunter. I was going to change my vote from him to ressurector at the last minute, but didn't want to tick anyone off.

@Meames1 😂 I was going to do the same thing and change my vote from you to Mark at the last minute when it looked like he and I were going to tie and you were 5 votes behind, but was also fearful of upsetting anyone.

That's two voters who admit to having considered changing votes to @Reserector_ but didn't...I say we just hoist Mark onto our shoulders, declare him the victor, and all have a beer! 🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.