1978 Starcraft Mariner 210 Restoration

Isaacm1986

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: 1978 Starcraft Mariner 210 Restoration

Why did you post a comment on something only to have the remedy Allready DONE.

Im more confused then you..

But my son would still like to know if it was magic

YD and his 6 year old son.

PS. LOOK closely at your 3 pics that I put up here and you should be able to tell us. ( My son like me has an EYE for Detail ;) ) .

I still have no idea what you are talking about

Those 3 pictures were taken at the same time. I made 1 post to show the registration numbers, and another post to show the whole boat. But all 3 of those pictures were taken within 30 seconds of eachother.

So i am still confused, but oh well. :confused:

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral

Those 3 pictures were taken at the same time. I made 1 post to show the registration numbers, and another post to show the whole boat. But all 3 of those pictures were taken within 30 seconds of eachother.

So i am still confused, but oh well. :confused:

Look..... Deeper.... they were NOT taken 30 secs of each other.

There is no way.. unless you live next to Harry Potter ;)

Your not confused...

Ill spell it out In my next post if you like..but my son was hoping You could ( I gave you plenty of chances ).

Kids have such curious minds :)

YD on behalf of 6 year old son.

Isaacm1986

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Look..... Deeper.... they were NOT taken 30 secs of each other.

There is no way.. unless you live next to Harry Potter ;)

Your not confused...

Ill spell it out In my next post if you like..but my son was hoping You could ( I gave you plenty of chances ).

Kids have such curious minds :)

YD on behalf of 6 year old son.

Go ahead and spell it out if you want or just let it be. I don't care either way.

However I do know when i took those pictures. I took all 3 of those pictures without ever moving the boat. I could walk out to the boat and take those same 3 pictures again, without ever moving the boat.

anyway, I don't know why i am defending pictures of my boat.

I will let you all know when i get the starter and solenoid.

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral

Is it just my 6 year old that busted these pics :) ( I know he has done alot of whats the difference pictures lately ).

In 1 minute of posings you have 3 different boats :)

You did say this is how it looks like Right now.. but..those pics are taken in different stages ... Why the comment of changing something in the future when you ALLREADY did it ?? and do IT again ??

my 6 year old is Baffled..befuddled.. :) hes asking if it was magic.

YD on behalf of son.

My son noticed that your stenciled REG numbers are moving around your boat at whim.. there in the middle..with the sicker in the wrong place..then its in the middle with the sticker on the right..but still in the wrong placement..then moved were your sticker is on the right..but then now on the Bow where IT should be...

OH ..and all those scratches are gone ?? must be the lighting..

You tell me that those pix are the same boat at the same time IS impossible.. Those Reg stickers moved from midship to Bow ( It means you Allredy had it there.. not "going to move them when you have the chance" )

how can this be ?

6 year old observation.

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral

You sure you dont allready have this starter and sel installed ??

I mean..you seem to time travel alot..

Or can you explain the reg movement around your boat in 30 seconds..

Fess up m8..

YD.

Isaacm1986

Lieutenant Junior Grade

My son noticed that your stenciled REG numbers are moving around your boat at whim.. there in the middle..with the sicker in the wrong place..then its in the middle with the sticker on the right..but still in the wrong placement..then moved were your sticker is on the right..but then now on the Bow where IT should be...

OH ..and all those scratches are gone ?? must be the lighting..

You tell me that those pix are the same boat at the same time IS impossible.. Those Reg stickers moved from midship to Bow ( It means you Allredy had it there.. not "going to move them when you have the chance" )

how can this be ?

6 year old observation.

YD. The one picture of the reg number is on the side of the boat you cant see from the other 2 pictures.

That IS how it is laid out on my boat. That is the way I PUT THEM ON. I do need to redo them, but for now that IS the way it is.

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral

Also here are some updated pictures of what she is looking like right now.

70e64b18.jpg

00a6deee.jpg

So your going to tell my 6 year old is that the Registration has not moved on your port side from midship to foward bow ( which is where it should be ) on the last 2 pictures...

Its clear that those numbers Has moved.. These are YOUR pic m8.. Ive asked my wife and sons to LOOK at those pics again! .. they are still baffled how your Stencil moved from midship to bow in 30 seconds....

YD and now his whole family...

fshngho

Lieutenant

First pic is starboard side in front of console. Sticker is towards aft then #s. Second and third pics are port side. Notice the house across the street on pic # 1 and the woods/house on pics # 2&3. Same boat, same time, same log under left rear tire. YD, your son is six but you should have noticed.:eek:

Isaacm1986

Lieutenant Junior Grade

You sure you dont allready have this starter and sel installed ??

I mean..you seem to time travel alot..

Or can you explain the reg movement around your boat in 30 seconds..

Fess up m8..

YD.

YD. I have nothing to fess up. If you want you can fly out here and take a look at the boat yourself. I am not hiding anything.

Thanks for all this completely useless dialog. (hint of sarcasim).

Moving on now, i am done talking about pictures i took.

Isaacm1986

Lieutenant Junior Grade

First pic is starboard side in front of console. Sticker is towards aft then #s. Second and third pics are port side. Notice the house across the street on pic # 1 and the woods/house on pics # 2&3. Same boat, same time, same log under left rear tire. YD, your son is six but you should have noticed.:eek:

Thank you for noticing this. First pic IS the starbird side. And the reg numbers on the starbird side are still this way on MY boat. The second and third pics are the port side. And also still the same.

Nothing has moved, and all pictures were taken at the same time.

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral

You didnt move the Reg #s ?

looks like they were midship...then now on the bow...

Now my wife is second guessing..so I could be wrong..but it still looks like a movement of the reg ...

Is there any way you can see what Im talkin about... Looks fishy agree ?

YD.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Just the angle of the photo, they didn't move eh:D

fshngho

Lieutenant

Now my wife is second guessing..so I could be wrong..but it still looks like a movement of the reg ...

YD.

It would be kinda hard for him to move the #s YD, He spray painted them on. The #s are between the console (midship) and the bow.

Alpheus

Lieutenant Commander

YD.

Thanks for coming on here and ruining a perfectly good restore thread by calling someone a liar. Thats a good eye you got there.Stick to pickin on the newbys @$$ hat...

jimdd810

Chief Petty Officer

My dear old dad told me long ago that it is better to let people think you are an a#$ hole then to open your mouth and remove all doubt. He also said the same thing about dumb a&$e$.

Isaac your boat looks great, youve done a job on that boat that you should be proud of.

Yacht Dr. go lay down by your dish!

mods sorry ahead of time.

Isaacm1986

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Isaac your boat looks great, youve done a job on that boat that you should be proud of.

Thanks. I am very proud of the work so far. I cannot wait for it to be finished and on the water. I am very excited to get back to the boat soon.

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Thanks. I am very proud of the work so far. I cannot wait for it to be finished and on the water. I am very excited to get back to the boat soon.

Agree with everyone else, the green & black is great...

Now lets not waste any more good thread posting on pics!!!

Huron Angler

Admiral

The CC is looking great, hope all the parts arrive soon so you can have some fun with her and get some fish in the boat.:D