1970 Jupiter V 16' Restoration

Rickairmedic

Commander
Re: Starcraft club can I join ?

LOL Num I think you mean Special ED :eek:. SWMBO ( she who must be obeyed ) :D.

Rick

Andy in NY

Commander

EZ I am honored to have your 3000th post in my thread :D. Andy I got the curve SWMBO got the pearl . I prefer a larger phone I cant hang onto the little ones . I have to waait till friday though when hers shows up to switch mine on so that they are all in sinc on the bill ( we got 5 crackberries ) :eek: between SWMBO , myself and all the kids . $350.00 a month for the full package all fully unlimited except the 14yo's who doesnt get internet on her phone yet :D.

Rick

:eek:

my oldest (13) wants one. we have considered it, but it would be something that she wouldnt be able to just call and text her friends, it would be for when she goes somewhere and might need to get ahold of us.

but we may not get it because "we are mean parents" those are her words.

Huron Angler

Admiral

but we may not get it because "we are mean parents" those are her words.

In my opinion that means that you are actually being "good" parents...when the kids get EVERYTHING they want and love mom and dad for spoiling them rotten then houston we have a problem;)

Keep up the good parenting Andy...Rick would agree I'm sure:)

sschefer

Rear Admiral

God I need coffee!!!! - I have a Samsung iphone clone. I have to carry one for work and I hate it. When they ring it usually means I have to go to work. Not once has my boat called me telling I need to go fishing.

It's always somebody saying I can't get my email to work or I just deleted half the corporated archives can you put them back before anyone notices? Oh how I would love someday to just say "You should have bought a Mac". Click..

TribalTriHull

Recruit

God I need coffee!!!! - I have a Samsung iphone clone. I have to carry one for work and I hate it. When they ring it usually means I have to go to work. Not once has my boat called me telling I need to go fishing.

It's always somebody saying I can't get my email to work or I just deleted half the corporated archives can you put them back before anyone notices? Oh how I would love someday to just say "You should have bought a Mac". Click..

boy do i understand what you are going thru!

im the IT guy for a chain of banks in my area...WOW...i didnt realize how many people with degrees can still jack up a computer.

ive been begging them to upgrade to mac...of course then they wouldnt need me...lol

Huron Angler

Admiral

Not once has my boat called me telling I need to go fishing.

I believe you can set up some MS Outlook alerts using the calender to remind you that you should be out on the water:p

Then you can answer the phone on the boat(or not) and say...well I'd love to squeeze you in but according to my "work" schedule I won't be able to tackle that project until...oh...I'd say tomorrow afternoon give or take:D

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

I almost called my boat "Away On Business"

As in...

Hello you have reached the Voice mail of Kevin.
I am currently away on business and wont have immediate acess to your VM.
If your need is urgent, please contact my Assistant Sandra @ xxx-yyy-zzz.
Thank you, I look forward to speaking with you soon.

lol

sschefer

Rear Admiral

Ahh good coffee guy's, Thanks. I'm 24x7x365 and I'm the Director !!! I have a mini-notebook on the boat and wireless access from anywhere I go. I hate taking the calls but I hate comming back to the mass confusion that will surely be waiting if I don't.

The reality is that I completely re-engineered our systems last year and we have very few problems. It's usually just operator error but it's impossible to tell that to someone who (thinks they) know(s) more than you.

Lunch Time........

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

Wow Cell phones and work talk! you guys are sounding pathetic!:D LOL

I want to hear more complaints about how that babe on the beach didn't have a top on (just pasties and it embarrassed your wife or kid) and how you only caught 9 fish instead of your usual 12! and complaints of how you had to stay out on the lake till past dark because it was such a great evening.:)

Those are all VALID complaints on Iboats forums ROTFLMA:)

Attachments

• DSCF0076.jpg
    DSCF0076.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0107-1.jpg
    DSCF0107-1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
  • fireholefishin.jpg
    fireholefishin.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
  • PaulAprilSunset.jpg
    PaulAprilSunset.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Bass.jpg
    Bass.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 0

sschefer

Rear Admiral

ROFLOL, you're right vegas. Hey, I just about bought a engine from a guy over in Henderson. I was going to have him deliver it to "The Plaza's" and store it in one of our vacant suites. I have to come down there and tighten up a network install I had done for our leasing manager. Pretty cool huh, get the company to pay for going and picking up a engine. Well the engine deal fell apart but I still have to come down that way in then next month or so. Maybe I'll drag the boat down and hit the lake. I have to haul back a bunch of old hardware that's accumulated over the years. The boat would make a good hauler.

Huron Angler

Admiral

Pretty cool huh, get the company to pay for going and picking up a engine

LOL That is VERY cool...you've got me thinking now, since I have the opportunity to work throughout the country if I choose to on a very short-term basis...like one week...I might start checking CL everywhere now:D

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

LOL That is VERY cool...you've got me thinking now, since I have the opportunity to work throughout the country if I choose to on a very short-term basis...like one week...I might start checking CL everywhere now:D

lol..Every state I travel in (11 of em) I check CL..not like I can put a freekin SS in my carry on!!! I dont look at Puerto Rico..Have to buy a REALLY big vessel to get home!

Shhhhhh...I was seriously thinking of dragging my boat to Jacksonville if Tashasdaddy could wrench on her...I could head up on a Sunday, unhook her at TD's..make sales calls for a few days..Hook her up and drive home..AND get .55 cents a mile, 50 bucks per day per diem AND hotels reimbursed..ahhhhhhhh what a plan! lol

sschefer

Rear Admiral

LOL, we are a creative bunch aren't we... Hey, its a matter of economics the bean counters should understand that!

wrfalpacas

Chief Petty Officer

Vegas,

Nice Pics:eek::D:D Now that's something you don't see in Indiana everyday Sigh......unfortunately!! Ive' got to get to vegas one of these days:rolleyes:

Huron Angler

Admiral

Now that's something you don't see in Indiana everyday Sigh......unfortunately!!

LOL I was thinking the same thing only with Michigan insterted for the Hoosier state;)

Although those pics did remind me of college just a bit:D Gotta love MSU for the parties and the reasonably priced bachelor's degrees:)

Andy in NY

Commander

thanks for postin those pics vegas, now rick isnt going to get ANY work done...

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Andy thats the current problem ( not that I aam complaining ) right now its all work and no play :D. I sold a system tonight I have to have fully up and operational by saturday night :D.

Rick

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant
Re: Starcraft club can I join ? ---> Pasties Optional!!!!!!!!!

Re: Starcraft club can I join ? ---> Pasties Optional!!!!!!!!!

Hey you guys are all welcome out here, Las Vegas and Lake Mead is plenty big! (cheap junket flights too)
those pics of pasties are from Lake Havasu, go figure, not too much of that in vegas, some skimpy bikinis and such, no pasties yet! seen a gals top fall off though, that was fun for the boys! (cliff diving gal) Wouldnt mind seeing one of those poker runs down there at Havasu, lots of $$$$ big offshore boats

SSchefer, give me a buzz when ya make it here, maybye we can hook up a little bbq / steaks / beer :pand or hit the lake (striper fishing? yes I would leave the kids behind for serious fishin) might be a bit nippy in 4-8 weeks for swimming (once it is below 90 degrees, it actually feels pretty cold coming out of the water) its the dry air! (702)274-0162 cell Paul Cichocki (Vegasphotoman)

HURON angler,:cool: I got a sister in Boyne City they own the Quiznos up there (new one year old store)
and I just got back from a work trip to Detroit (Little Caesars Enterprises) back in May, visited my brother he lives in StJohn a little town just north of Lansing, spent 2 days up that way, peacful area, looks like decent fishing areas too. Cant go wrong in Mich fishin, never got skunked once when I loved there (St Clair Shores)

LOL :)on that comment Andy NY

Nice Name Kev = I almost called my boat "Away On Business"

wrfalpacas Does Indiana have a summer??? lol no seriously, hasnt it been kinda cool back east all summer? the water at lake mead is 86 degrees! bathwater.........drool

Vegasphotoman

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Vegas nice pics by the way . Bret is on the wrong end of Indiana :D. Theres little parties like that all the time durring the summer here on the Ohio :D. The weather has kinda sucked this summer not really cold but not hot enough to keep me happy and busy :D.

Rick

Andy in NY

Commander

the weather hasnt really been that great for pretty much everyone north of the mason dixon line all thr way up to the north pole!