1970 Jupiter V 16' Restoration

Rickairmedic

Commander
Re: Starcraft club can I join ?

LOL Andy while your at it put the new carpet on the bunks on the trailer :D. I gotta run got all my bids done and printed so gotta go deliver them and run a few service calls :D.

Rick

Rickairmedic

Commander

I think she will look alot like this only with the bottom painted :D.

DSCI0097.jpg

Rick

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

You bum. I quickly scrolled down and was like "did he just go and throw that thing on the trailer just now?"

61 Holiday

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Rick,
It's looking great! Keep going at it! Aw heck, just take a buffer to the lower portion of the hull and be done with it! lol
John

sschefer

Rear Admiral

Hmmm crazy...yup, just might be. Go sell crazy somewhere else...we're all filled up with crazy here in AZ :D

I'm not short on water...just seats. We're not sort on watercraft either...our lakes get filled up quick. I DO THINK that there is a shortage of true boaters that love these old tin cans, and thus a shortage on "parts".

BTW...I think you need to post some fresh pics Rick. :cool:
Shoot a PM to Lakeorbay. He has the back to back loungers that came out of my boat. He may not be using them. They're not perfect but no too bad either. You can see some of them in the very beginning of my resto thread.

WesMason

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Shoot a PM to Lakeorbay. He has the back to back loungers that came out of my boat. He may not be using them. They're not perfect but no too bad either. You can see some of them in the very beginning of my resto thread.

Good man...thank you.

sschefer

Rear Admiral

awww man..Dont ya hate having to fix stupid!

You have been busy bud!
Hey those wooden stringers were stock when Brunswick was building them. It's part of the level float system. Just kidding..

Andy in NY

Commander

Rick, she back on the trailer yet??

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Andy not yet just got done with another 13 hour day :D. The good news is my new Crackberry showed up today so maybe by friday I will be ble to check in on you guys from the road . I should be able to flip her by the weekend :D.

Rick

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

LOL Andy not yet just got done with another 13 hour day :D. The good news is my new Crackberry showed up today so maybe by friday I will be ble to check in on you guys from the road . I should be able to flip her by the weekend :D.

Rick

great..you can be a text buddy!!!

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Kev its honestly funny for me to have a phone with a keyboard on it as I hte texting :D. I think it takes half as long to make a caall as it does to type bck and forth :D.

Rick

Andy in NY

Commander

Rick

what kind did you get? i have a pearl and like it... the keboard takes some getting used to, but i like the smaller size.

great..you can be a text buddy!!!

he may not reply when someone sends him a text asking about the status of someones SS purchase when you cant get to the computer... ;)

LOL Kev its honestly funny for me to have a phone with a keyboard on it as I hte texting :D. I think it takes half as long to make a caall as it does to type bck and forth :D.

Rick
i didnt like it at first, but once you get into it you will be hooked.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

I have nothing to add but I figured my 3000th post should be in one of you guy's thread :)

Rickairmedic

Commander

EZ I am honored to have your 3000th post in my thread :D. Andy I got the curve SWMBO got the pearl . I prefer a larger phone I cant hang onto the little ones . I have to waait till friday though when hers shows up to switch mine on so that they are all in sinc on the bill ( we got 5 crackberries ) :eek: between SWMBO , myself and all the kids . $350.00 a month for the full package all fully unlimited except the 14yo's who doesnt get internet on her phone yet :D.

Rick

Numlaar

Chief Petty Officer

LOL

Rick is special! heheh

Ok I give up, I have been trying to figure out what SWMBO means, care to fill me in?