1970 Jupiter V 16' Restoration

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Starcraft club can I join ?

Wow Rick as good as those seats look, I hate to tell ya that they're not quite right for your resto....be glad to take em off yer hands tho...you know me always willing to help where I can ;)...nice crisp c-note waving right here{lol}

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Kenny by the time you give me a C note and spend 2 more C notes commin to get em you could go buy new ones :D.

Rick

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander

LOL, thats why the profit margin was added...for delivery :D...300 won't get you a 'set' anywhere near as nice as those look...PS: I'll be here all week, take your time, don't want to see you get a ticket out of all this ;)

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Kenny these ( look ) really nice but trust me I will be replacing the wood on the bases nd at least one of the backs in them before they go in the boat.

Rick

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander

Fine...but you have to tell me mrs she has to use the lawnchair or crate, oh yeah and you never heard me say anything about havin a c-note....she got the last dozen or so....lol......they're gonna look sweet in yer ride Rick! Congrats on the great find.

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Kenny your secret is safe with me its all I can do around here to hang onto a C note without SWMBO getting her hands on it :D.

Rick

WesMason

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Rickairmedic

Commander

Wes I have a crazy idea :D . Last time I checked Arizona was kinda like a desert ya know dry and all :D. Andy and I live near water and lots of it so that would help maybe you should move out here :D.

Rick

mrdjflores

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I like the white back to back seats....seems like i had seen them somewhere before....
and on that note....

SO YOUR THE ONE WHO BEAT ME TO THOSE SEATS ON CRAIGSLIST!!!!!!

lol

Last edited:

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL DJ ya gotta be quick to beat me to something on craigs :D. I see your neighbors yard is looking more like mine . He needs a Tin Can now then he will hve a complete set :D.

Rick

sschefer

Rear Admiral

You could get lucky on seats like I did with my newly aquired 93 V-135 Black Max. I acidently searched the wrong thing and hit a 6 day old Craigs post for this thing. 600.00, the seller was 15 minutes away and lived in a good neighborhood. I figured what the heck the lower unit is worth that. What I found was what might just be a true gem. Heck it's got a Merc Viper stainless prop on it that's worth half of what I paid for the whole engine.

The complaint was that it ran fine but the boat wouldn't move. I pulled the prop nut and was able to turn the prop without turning over the engine. Yep, prop hub is shot but no signs of dings on the prop. A few on the skeg and a broken annode but those are the only tattle tales.

Can you tell I'm stoked!

78ImperialT

Petty Officer 1st Class

ill double your money on that black max... :D

see...everybody's happy

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

ya know..I think I will start a post your CL GOLD!!

junk ya got a great deal on!

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Kev I could most likely fill a page with CL and Evilbay purchases :D.

Rick

WesMason

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Wes I have a crazy idea :D . Last time I checked Arizona was kinda like a desert ya know dry and all :D. Andy and I live near water and lots of it so that would help maybe you should move out here :D.

Rick

Hmmm crazy...yup, just might be. Go sell crazy somewhere else...we're all filled up with crazy here in AZ :D

I'm not short on water...just seats. We're not sort on watercraft either...our lakes get filled up quick. I DO THINK that there is a shortage of true boaters that love these old tin cans, and thus a shortage on "parts".

BTW...I think you need to post some fresh pics Rick. :cool:

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Wes with any luck I will have pics of her baack on the trailer by this weekend . I am busy doing bids right now on the puter and surfing here of course :D.

Rick

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Good thing your real tight with the owner...

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Kev she is out at the fairgrounds in the booth drumming up business :D:D.

Rick

Andy in NY

Commander

rick, if i have to i will come down there and flip the damn thing myself! i want to see what she looks like on the trailer...