Why do women walk so slow...

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Why do women walk so slow...

Alright, alright....I admit it, I walk slow when I want to get someone's attention.
27.gif
<br /><br />That's what we're supposed to do right?
30.gif
Otherwise, you guys would never noticed us.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />With 3' of legs I can pretty much get to where I'm goin quickly.<br /> [/QB]
Man, "YOU GOT LEGS", :eek: :eek: :eek: <br /><br />I just measured my inseam, and its 34", and Im 6'1".<br /><br />Hey, you brought it up!!!

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Mrs Soulwinner:<br /> DD, I highly respect what you are doing. Trust me when I tell you that it will pay off in the end. Your children will be so much better because you are doing now what you are doing.<br />And mine's one pace to the left.. :D <br /><br /><br />originally posted by jtexas:<br />
Here it is guys: women walk slowly because they can!
I will have to agree with that one also. sometimes I do because I know I can ;) :D :D <br /><br /><br />originally posted by spratt:<br />
It ain't their feet keeping them away from the stove
sssoooooo....tell me spratt, what is it that's keepin' them away from the stove?
Ahem, well, it's their, er, you know...um, well, sheesh, their um, awwww you know....they have this hatred of gettin' grease on their clothes :cool: ;) :cool: