Why do women walk so slow...

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: Why do women walk so slow...

Ever see these slow woman at quitting time?<br /><br />They don't seem so slow then!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

This is great. We are going to figure out women. Wow, any chance we can tackle the whole lotion thing or how an industrial size tissue box can disappear in like a week? I got a new one, why does my dog need a costume for halloween?<br /><br />The walking thing is something I have noticed for years. I can't personally walk that slow without falling down. But you couldn't move them with a cattle prod. Answer why, they don't derive any kind of sense of identity from their jobs so, why hurry. They had work when they got there and they will have it tommorrow. What are they talking about when moving in slow motion, that which they do derive their identity from, homes, children, family, etc.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I have no idea. I can't relate to this one. Get from point A to point B in the quickest way possible and get back to work. As my Mom has said,"No time to lolligag around".<br />Bassy

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

I don't want to hijack this thread, but why do women take so long to get out of a car? :D <br />Could the two be related???<br /><br />I mean, come on. Just open the door and step out, already!!

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Well... I had an opinion, but the ole' lady just thumped me up side the head writing it. Had to just stick to LMAO on this thread!!!! :D :confused:

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Boomyal, how'd you know I do that?<br />you been followin' me around?<br /><br />And I have no idea what takes me so long to get outta the truck. But I know that I only do it when I'm riding with SW!! :D :D <br />When it's just me, I'm outta that truck in a flash!<br /><br />what does it all mean, Basel?....

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

I hear it all the time from the wife: "Would you slow down!!!" "I'm not here to run a race with you!!!" "Quit looking at that girl!!!"<br /><br />We have alot of fun, I guess after 30 years I'm allowed to aggitate her some, but I wish them legs of hers would move a little faster, get that blood to flowing, good for the ticker.

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

SW quit askin' me to hurry up; therefore, I quit askin' him to quit lookin' at that girl. ;) <br /><br />I figure after 18 yrs, it was a fair trade!! <br /> :D :D

aspeck

Staff member

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> ... never been a Mainframe guy, but big time into ... MAN, etc
WHAT????<br /><br />Hey, it is election time and everyone seems to be into the "mis-quote" mode right now! :D :p

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yeahhh....<br /><br />Mrs. SW, now I know better than post while she's at my back looking! :D

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Stumpy,<br /><br />I take it she left? :)

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> How fast do you walk in heels???<br /><br /> :D
I can win track meets in high-heels. It's the cops trying to tackle me all the time that slows me down.<br /><br /><br /> ;) <br /><br /><br />-dd-

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

I haven't ever figured out why women move so slow walking, getting in & out of cars or shopping. I hate shopping with LF. She has to look at crap that she has no intention of buying but her worst habit is touching things in the store. She has to feel everything she walks by. It gets real embarassing when she walks by the store manager:D. <br /><br />What I really hate at work is getting in an elevator with 10 women wearing 10 different kinds of perfume. My eyes start watering and my throat starts closing up. I've started using the stairs for this reason.

Twidget

Commander

Not all women walk slow. When I was dating my wife, she would walk along at my pace. When I asked her about it, she said that was her normal speed.<br /><br />Well, shortly after getting married, things sort of slowed down with her. For the last 17 years, its been slow down, dont walk so fast. Maybe the wedding ring is so heavy she cant keep up anymore? :)

NYMINUTE

Captain

The purpose of walking slow is to slow men down, giving them more time to think. "Why have I slowed down?" It is a control tactic, and it appears to working. Look at the posts. Face it They won this one.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Hey Mr.LF.... Does she say "Isn't that cute" or "I like this"... for everything she walks by? If so.. I married her sister!!!!!!!!!!

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Twidget:<br /> Not all women walk slow. When I was dating my wife, she would walk along at my pace. When I asked her about it, she said that was her normal speed.<br /><br />Well, shortly after getting married, things sort of slowed down with her. For the last 17 years, its been slow down, dont walk so fast. Maybe the wedding ring is so heavy she cant keep up anymore? :)
Nah, t'ain't the ring...when you were dating, she was allowing you to chase her...after the chase and you caught her (or she allowed you to catch her) she had no need to race around...she could tehn travel at the normal female pace without having to worry about how fast you wanted to go...try telling her that you are thinking of leaving her, and then go to the mall...watch her race around with youat the lightning speed you enjoy :D :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

heck with that ... just hire a former state district attorney for a divorce lawyer ...<br /><br />never saw a woman so jumpy and quick in my entire life.<br /><br />she'll be spinnin' around like a fart in a whirl wind!!<br /><br /> :D :p