What's Ironic to you?

Baldguy

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: What's Ironic to you?

Ironic is having an expiration date on sour cream.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by WillyBWright:<br /> I just recall that many of your despised liberal media commented back then that a lot of nations that knew us as a Democracy couldn't understand how such a thing could happen. I'll never feel that Bush won on anything more than a technicality. This time around he just barely won over a hopelessly mediocre opponent. That's why this Mandate thing is pure fantasy. The guy's a legend in his own mind.
And the irony here is;<br />I still despise those who would sell thier own country short,in order to build-up the opposition. In this case, the opostition would be Alqueda and Islamic terrorists. I site CNN and CBS directly. They might as well just sell-out to Aljazeeeera.<br />The other irony is;<br />No mater if bush won by 2 votes, or by dang near every state in the union, the fact is, he won, second-term, and so goes the pendulum of power with the house ,senate---and by the 2008, the courts!<br />BTW, the reason Bush ran against a "mediocre opponent" is because the democrats nominated one over more rational choices. They made a mistake. We can only capitalise on mistakes, because we are evil capitalists. :} Ironic, but I love it.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by ndemge:<br /> Here's irony...<br />
irony63932.w492.jpg
More like "Tire ronny" yukyuk.

Twidget

Commander

I work as a hardware support tech for Point of Sale equipment. Irony to me is getting a call about a terminal crashing randomly, driving an hour or two. Upon arriving at the store that has ten lanes, with three in use......the one they called in as crashing is one of the three they are using. :eek: :confused:

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Man Impersonating Cop Pulls Over Real Police Officer<br />Police Find Stolen Radio, Other Police Paraphernalia <br /><br />POSTED: 7:12 pm EST January 5, 2005<br />UPDATED: 8:16 pm EST January 5, 2005<br /><br />CLEVELAND -- A Parma, Ohio, man is facing charges after he impersonated a police officer, and was caught by a real police officer he tried to pull over.<br /><br />Micahel Gustafson, 50, faces a five-count grand jury indictment stemming from the Dec. 17 incident.<br /><br />According to police, Gustafson put a blinking blue police light on his dashboard at around 2:30 a.m. He then shined a high-beam flashlight at a woman in a car at the intersection of East 110th Street and St. Clair, in Cleveland. <br /><br />Gustafson reportedly told the woman he was a police officer, and that he stopped her for driving erratically.<br /><br />However, the woman turned out to be a Cleveland police detective, and she quickly called for backup.<br /><br />Police found Gustafson was carrying a gun and had a stolen police radio in his car. A search of his home also revealed more police and law enforcement paraphernalia.<br /><br />Gustafson faces five counts, including impersonating a police officer and carrying a concealed weapon.