What's Ironic to you?

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: What's Ironic to you?

So-Called "Americans" who are intolerant of any group of fellow "Americans".<br />If we fixed that problem, it would make room for stuff that matters in the end.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Amen, 12Footer. :)

xikxak

Petty Officer 1st Class

Speaking of Donald Trump.anyone see the tour of his penthouse last week? they opened up a cabinet in his mega kitchen and it was loaded with jars of RAGU. I can afford that.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Certain so called "Moral majority leaders" who are, ummmmmm, NOT!....
why.gif

jt57

Petty Officer 2nd Class

when you get to the ramp,after bragging to your bil how well your boat runs,,,and it wont start.

Twidget

Commander

So-Called "Americans" who are intolerant of any group of fellow "Americans".<br />If we fixed that problem, it would make room for stuff that matters in the end.
So true, also the hyphenated Americans.

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

That the song "Ironic" by Alanis, lacks actual examples of irony. <br /><br />What it really does is identify misfortune and bad luck.<br /><br />Not a single item of irony to be found in the song. Now thats what I'd call ironic.<br /><br />:)

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Old cars that are covered in "Greenie", Tree-Hugging, environmental, anti-everything stickers that belch black smoke from a badly tuned clapped-out engine. Lots of those in NZ :rolleyes: <br /><br />Having to press the "Start" button to close down my computer :rolleyes:

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I believe my Subaru was built in Indiana. My neighbor's Cadillac was built in Mexico. <br /><br />DJ,<br />Last I heard, Ford owned controlling stock in Nissan. Ford is also the cause of Nissan's recent change in design trends.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I drive a German Dodge Ram1500, with a big, bold, non-faded magnetic American flag, stuck dead-center of the tailgate. That's ironic, but I'm a proud American. <br />I have a Christian "fish" symbol back there too, yet I got a ticket for "following too closely" last week...I am not proud of that. But I am a human sinner who loves God....What can I do about it, but keep on trying?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

In one company email they stated there is a "very real possibility we will be selling the XYZ division", then at the end it said "we expect great things for the XYZ division this year"<br /><br />If they expected great things, why the heck would the consider selling them? Stupid management, did they think we wouldnt realize this irony.<br /><br />Ken

D

DJ

joe wrote.<br /><br />
DJ,<br />Last I heard, Ford owned controlling stock in Nissan. Ford is also the cause of Nissan's recent change in design trends.
No, they (Ford) owns a controlling interest in Mazda. Have so since the 70's. Nissan is wholly owned by Renault which is owned by the French governnment.

tylerin

Commander

Womens shirt buttons are the reverse of mens. HMMMM! why is that ;)

LadyFish

Admiral

I think it's ironic that most drive thru teller machines have brail. :confused:

tylerin

Commander

What about those pants that zip all the way around to the back? Where do they start :confused: