Tri-Hull Club...Yes? No? Maybe?

Tri-Hull Club...Yes? No? Maybe?

• Total voters

wolfscott

Seaman
Re: Tri-Hull Club...Yes? No? Maybe?

Hey Red, sorry so late to post. I got my stickers, and they are Beeaauuttiiffuull. Awesome job on this. Thanks. I to think we should start a thread, or am I late again? By the way, i don't know if any of you have seen it, but there is a forum here entitled" What does your username stand for?." That is quite cool. Some people are pretty creative. Check it out.

redfury

Commander

Hey Red, sorry so late to post. I got my stickers, and they are Beeaauuttiiffuull. Awesome job on this. Thanks. I to think we should start a thread, or am I late again? By the way, i don't know if any of you have seen it, but there is a forum here entitled" What does your username stand for?." That is quite cool. Some people are pretty creative. Check it out.

Already started an official club thread ;) It's one of the links below.

shanesebko

Recruit

Gentlemen and ladies, I present to you the 1979 Ebko Rogue 17' complete with 1979 115hp Evinrude.

Count me in! I love these boats. Just bought mine two weeks ago. Will be tuning up over next couple weeks. Eventually, I'll be replacing all seats. The hull is in awesome shape, though.

Shane

DSC03750.JPG

DSC03749.JPG

DSC03752.JPG

DSC03754.JPG

fstorm08

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Gentlemen and ladies, I present to you the 1979 Ebko Rogue 17' complete with 1979 115hp Evinrude.

Count me in! I love these boats. Just bought mine two weeks ago. Will be tuning up over next couple weeks. Eventually, I'll be replacing all seats. The hull is in awesome shape, though.

Shane

DSC03750.JPG

DSC03749.JPG

DSC03752.JPG

DSC03754.JPG

Nice looking TRI!

parrisw

Ensign

Love your boat! I wish mine was a bowrider sometimes, but I love all the room it has in back, that the Helm is so far forward!

redfury

Commander

A sharp looking boat there Shane! Talk about your overstuffed boat seats...I'd expect seats like those in a Chrysler of Imperial :D Are you going to update/replace or recover the originals? I'd guess that either way you do it is going to cost about the same.

shanesebko

Recruit

A sharp looking boat there Shane! Talk about your overstuffed boat seats...I'd expect seats like those in a Chrysler of Imperial :D Are you going to update/replace or recover the originals? I'd guess that either way you do it is going to cost about the same.

I'm going to replace all. The wood is rotted in the built-ins and the back-to-backs are just needing to be thrown away and replaced with new. I'll be manufacturing the built-in seats based on the old ones - sans the "overstuffed" look. We'll see what happens...

Thanks for the comments!

tdg

Recruit

First post on the forum. Here is my tri-hull. It's a 1972 Crestliner Muskie 17. I bought it 4 years ago and determined this year it needed the transom replaced. I am pouring Seacast tomorrow morning. I hoped to have it back on the lake before Memorial Day weekend, but my daughters high school graduation got in the way. Just kidding, I'm very proud of her.

First_boat_trip 042.jpg First_boat_trip 043.jpg First_boat_trip 046.jpg First_boat_trip 044.jpg First_boat_trip 045.jpg

lazersnake

Seaman

I think I have something that no one else here has.

It's a 1978 16 ft St. Maurice trihull with a 1982 70 HP Evinrude. It still has the original top, side windows, rear and bow cover. Original seats and carpeting, no tears at all! It even has the original gas\battery cover at the back of the boat.

No cracks in the transom and the under flooring is bone dry. The old man who owned it since new always had it elevated in a boat house.

I almost don't want to use it...

Lazersnake

Attachments

• sideview02176.jpg
    sideview02176.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
  • boat3.jpg
    boat3.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 0
  • boat2.jpg
    boat2.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 0
  • boat4.jpg
    boat4.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 0
  • boat7.jpg
    boat7.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 0

redfury

Commander

Just wanted throw a quick shout out to everyone that had stickers sent, has anyone NOT received theirs yet..just want to make sure I haven't missed anyone.

tallcanadian

Captain

Just wanted throw a quick shout out to everyone that had stickers sent, has anyone NOT received theirs yet..just want to make sure I haven't missed anyone.

No, sorry red, I haven't received mine yet.

redfury

Commander

No, sorry red, I haven't received mine yet.

resend me your address, I'll check it against the records I've got and send another set out to you...they made it to our Aussie friend no problem, darn CANuck postal workers probably saw how cool they were and sent them to the Queen for her boat.

tallcanadian

Captain

resend me your address, I'll check it against the records I've got and send another set out to you...they made it to our Aussie friend no problem, darn CANuck postal workers probably saw how cool they were and sent them to the Queen for her boat.

LOL. Actually there is a postal strike looming up here. I bet they would look good on her wee little boat.

bridweezul

Cadet

Here's mine. 1972 Caravelle Barracuda 165hp i/o project.

I have a Crestliner Muskie 15. smaller but with a 50hp. it should scream. I am still working out problems with the motor under load. Think that I will have to take to a mechanic. I love your seats.

redfury

Commander

I have a Crestliner Muskie 15. smaller but with a 50hp. it should scream. I am still working out problems with the motor under load. Think that I will have to take to a mechanic. I love your seats.

If you haven't already, start a thread in the appropriate motor forum, you'll get a lot of great advice...may not even have to call on a mechanic and save some dough for more fun things for the boat.

Great idea. Sometimes I am the Village Elder and other times I am the Village Idiot. LOL

Kampj007

Cadet

I would Love to be a member of the Tri Hull club

2011-05-01 15.06.36.jpg

2011-05-01 15.05.56.jpg

2011-05-01 15.06.14.jpg

I have a 1972 Fantasy Tri Hull
18 ft length Single Axle Trailer
Engine is a AQ130C
Outrive Is a Volvo 270 NX
Prop Is a 14 1/4 x 17
Gear Rate Is 2:15 : 1

Boat is new to Me....Still Learnin But not quite a newbie....Thanks for all that you guys have done that have been around for a while I have spent Countless hours since I have got this boat and now have at least got it on the water THANKS TO YOU GREAT PEOPLE....People at the part stores around Here act like VOLVO Penta is "GD" and ur not allowed to say it per they dont have the certifications and they dont want to be known that they sold something to a volvo guy.....

Last edited:

redfury

Commander

Where have I seen that hull design before...I swear, there was a lot of mold swapping going on in the 70's.

fstorm08

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I think I have something that no one else here has.

It's a 1978 16 ft St. Maurice trihull with a 1982 70 HP Evinrude. It still has the original top, side windows, rear and bow cover. Original seats and carpeting, no tears at all! It even has the original gas\battery cover at the back of the boat.

No cracks in the transom and the under flooring is bone dry. The old man who owned it since new always had it elevated in a boat house.

I almost don't want to use it...

Lazersnake

NICE!! Got some high res pics of this beauty?? The more the better....
I'll PM you my email address...