To Build a Boat (any boat)

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: To Build a Boat (any boat)

larky how long before more pics? where ya at on your project? noones been bugging you... so i'll fill in the gaps :D

Pony

Rear Admiral

I wish I wouldnt have ignored this thread till now....I have no desire to read 9 pages. But I am considering building a plywood boat if I have room in the garage, and if I don't make a staind glass piece instead.

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

THAT sounds like commitment!<br /><br />Welcome Pony! If you have a handsaw, some drywall tape, and a sheet of plywood you can build a boat too!! :D <br /><br />Pictures mandatory.

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

hope you dont mind a lil ribbing along the way :) and yes we need pictures of the process for the learning curve in this thread :D .. we have established making templates is not neccesary

Pony

Rear Admiral

LOL- I dont mind a little ribbing along the way. its half the fun.

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

got your templates made yet pony? :D <br /><br />Its good to be home even if it is just overnight. where is everyone lately?

trackersocha

Petty Officer 2nd Class

i was planning on boat building tonight, but i was looking for a lightbulb for me headlight. i spent the last 5 hrs cleaning. needed to do it anyway. boatbuilding tomrrow!!!

Pony

Rear Admiral

No template....only ideas. I still need to convince the others who need the garage that it will be a worthwhile endevour

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

its the man cave.. what other convincing is needed?

cpj

Ensign

Hey dink I dont think that he understands the whole template thing. :D

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

got any progress pictures cpj? show us your templates and you left chat last night before I could ask you why your giving up on the ¼ frames.<br />Dont worry I'll start a new project pretty soon... gonna probably be a yak thats a lil less tankish than the one your building :D Gonna take a set of plans for the sides and manufacture the rest from imagination. You wanted to see a banana peel boat right? You may just get the opportunity. <br /><br />p.s. if they dont understand the templates thing they can always read back a few pages :D or your yak topic (cheap plug for cpj's yak topic)

cpj

Ensign

I am fully aware of the consequences that I face Dink,but a guys gotta do what a guyts gotta do! :D <br /><br />I know that I will pay, and Im ok with that.JUST MAKE IT A GOOD WEDDING!<br /><br />GO BACK DOOR GO!!!!!!!!!<br />
moving.jpg

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Originally posted by cpj:<br /> I am fully aware of the consequences that I face Dink,but a guys gotta do what a guyts gotta do! :D <br /><br />
Folks I'd like to make an announcement. These past few days while BD and our own Captian Pansey Periwinkle were being so quiet, Truth is they were actually on their honeymoon. I have in my possesion the controversial pics and i'm here to share them with you.<br />First the wedding picture with the notorious open back door. Here you find CPJ offering the sacrificial fish as the symbol of their new beginnings and everlasting happiness.<br />
wedding.jpg
<br /><br />and of course a quick snapshot while on their honeymoon. Funny captain pansey butt wouldnt even allow a change of clothes before hitting their favorite fishing hole with the couples sleepy dog. :) <br />
honeymoon.jpg

cpj

Ensign

YOU WIN!roflmao!hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha<br />hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

LMAO You guys! That is the best yet!! :D