Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
Re: Starcraft on clist!

What do you guys think of this one http://raleigh.craigslist.org/boa/2405719118.html is the price right?

Looks great from those two photos there. Email him for some more photos and post em up here so we can check it out.

I am thinking...

So long as the motor checks out you may have a water ready Starcraft, no rebuild necessary, for just a hair over $2k. May be a winner!:D

TC777

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I got more photos just don't know how to post them here

TC777

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I am still trying to figure it out! It wants a url:facepalm: when i am trying to insert photos. I followed the directions from thread posted above, just not working right.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Easiest thing to do is open up a photobucket account, upload your photo, and then link in the photo. Those directions are in that like above as well.

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander

2 helms says the kicker has its own steering thats what the two wheels are for. Realy different.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

I'll give it a try. Here it is hopefully :D www.photobucket.com/oldtincan

I see it!

On rebuilt boats you always run the risk of the owner making unintential or accidental mistakes (like pressure treated wood, steel fasteners, etc.) or just shoddy workmanship (not sealing up the wood with paint/epoxy, no sealant for transom bolts, etc.).

Not saying that is the case on this boat, can't tell from the photos. Just important to be aware of such things, ya know.

Having said that...

It does look like a very nice rig! Man, what a cool thing to be able to hit the water right from day #1!!!:):):)

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander

hopeshefloats? Kenny?

You still out there buddy?

I think he'd digg that one.:)

Still here Jas :redface: definitely dig that one, but still attempting to dig up financial footing{Grrr...}

Hope your all doing great and enjoying some water time this holiday weekend!

♫♪ some day...over the rainbow...♪♫ {in my best ahhhnold voice, "I'll be back" ;)}

Miss you guys!!!

TC777

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I see it!

On rebuilt boats you always run the risk of the owner making unintential or accidental mistakes (like pressure treated wood, steel fasteners, etc.) or just shoddy workmanship (not sealing up the wood with paint/epoxy, no sealant for transom bolts, etc.).

Not saying that is the case on this boat, can't tell from the photos. Just important to be aware of such things, ya know.

Having said that...

It does look like a very nice rig! Man, what a cool thing to be able to hit the water right from day #1!!!:):):)

I asked about the rebuild. He said that a fella that ran an auto body shop restored it for himself. Then this guy bought it from the guy who did the rebuild 2 years ago. He said he didn't have a clue about the decking and transom or the rebuild. I knew about the treated ply corroding the aluminum so that is why I asked. Is there any way I can tell? This boat is nearly 300 miles away! It would be nice hitting the water from day one, but if the aluminum is corroding under my feet I would be wishing I had found a boat ready for a rebuild.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Yah, it would be tough to know for sure unless you take a look at all that stuff. Even then everything is all covered up with paint and carpet so it would still be tough to be certain, eh.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Whaaaaaatttt? What are ya going to do with that?? Don't ya already have one that looks just like it????

Dude, you gotta share:)