Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

MichaelP

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Starcraft on clist!

If it was closer to ya I'd say go take a look so you can feel good about the decision. But, being so far away, I'd still lean hard towards sticking with what you have. Sounds like a real pain and you always roll the dice on moving old rigs those kinds of distances, ya know (tires, bearings).

I'd say go for it if you didn't already have one on hand though.

Passed on it. Thanks for the support and allowing the hijack.
Mike

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Bottom feeder friendly right there ^^^^^^:D:D:D

erikpn

Petty Officer 1st Class

but as a warning for shoppers, it's fiberglass, with all the potential problems of any other worn out glass boat and a lengthy and itchy restoration... it is definitely not worthy anywhere close to 1700, maybe 700 if it is not full of rot, which a 40+ year old glass boat almost certainly is if it hadn't been restored... even if it was restored, you'll always have to worry if it was done right, most guys with old boats half-*** it as cheap as they can. so it's not worth much as a project. In addition, it has a ancient motor with obsolete and undesireable electric shift. The fishfinder is worthless lol. Like most tech, they get outdated very quickly and you could buy a brand NEW fishfinder with better features for less than what that guy seems to think it's worth... I am west coast and I see better deals daily... this is a stay away.

yooperangler

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I really like that starchief think I'll have to get one of those in a year or two

Huron Angler

Admiral

For that kind of cash it should at least come with a 8hp Yammie kicker:)

Think he trolls down with the I/O and a couple drift socks?

Thought of our buddy Huron wwhen I saw this

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/2383264282.html

Yeah I want one of those:D

I can't imagine paddling around the ICW with all those gators though.:eek::p

dozerII

Admiral

Don't know but $6K is big money. Man OB's are so expensive:rolleyes::rolleyes:

(who has the scorecard)

I think that is one for us Jason, You would almost think that boat was for sale in my neck of the woods, but that is even spendy for up here.:rolleyes:

KellyC

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Hate to say this but I think with that outboard that the price would fit in around here. There are some junk boats around here that they want a lot of money for, just don't understand it.

BTW Jason, millionbillion + 1 to 4 now :D