Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
Re: Starcraft on clist!

Yah, but you'll need to put it in the back of your truck to get it home, bummer.

Or, cough up the extra $1100 for the trailer.

Nice rig though!

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Here's a FREE Aluminum Jupiter? Jet? Restore project.

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/zip/2394977807.html

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'd go get it right now if I didn't have one that looks exactly like it here on the property!!

Dood, it still has the windshield (I think in one piece), and emblems, and the stern light!!!!!

Nice find hoss!

Now somebody in the Starcraft brohood leave immediately and go get it!:D

Bighoss

Petty Officer 1st Class

I know jas, I have one already as well. I'm still trying to get the guy in northern Wisconsin to call me back on the SS up there. Some scrap dealer's gonna shread that by the weekend if it's not saved.

jsonnebe

Cadet

:eek::eek::eek:::eek:

Now somebody in the Starcraft brohood leave immediately and go get it!:D

I have several emails in since the day the ad went up. Haven't heard a peep. I'm trying not to cross the line of being annoying with several more emails. I'm also trying not to get a little miffed at the lack of response. Even a simple "Sorry, taken" would be the responsible thing to do! :)

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

I know jas, I have one already as well. I'm still trying to get the guy in northern Wisconsin to call me back on the SS up there. Some scrap dealer's gonna shread that by the weekend if it's not saved.

Oh man, that would be a heart breaker!

Love to see you drag home another Starcraft hoss!

I have several emails in since the day the ad went up. Haven't heard a peep. I'm trying not to cross the line of being annoying with several more emails. I'm also trying not to get a little miffed at the lack of response. Even a simple "Sorry, taken" would be the responsible thing to do! :)

Oh no, not one of those!!! All the worse when it's a deal like that!!

Just go start driving around the South Lyon area and see if you can spot it man:D:D

Bighoss

Petty Officer 1st Class

Dang, I just hate the thought of some dirtball already running his sawzall in that hull and cashing in for scrap. jsonnebe do what you have to to save it. I'd have gotten nowhere in life if I wasn't so annoying.

jsonnebe

Cadet

.... jsonnebe do what you have to to save it. I'd have gotten nowhere in life if I wasn't so annoying.

Another email sent. South Lyon isn't THAT big. I may just go door-to-door.

concept10

Petty Officer 2nd Class