Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Another local 18' SS OB with lots of extras.but even more green.

00d0d_66otbQHLtgr_600x450.jpg

bob johnson

Rear Admiral
Would actually be a fairly easy fix too
Not THAT bad of a deal

HA!!! that's a LOT of repair!!! its such a long portion of the hull, the fix wont have the same continuity. plus I wonder how wet the foam is now!!!

I weighed my boat yesterday at the gravel bank , ran home took it off the trailer and ran back and weighed the trailer... my 1900 lb rigged boat now weighs 2500 lbs....

the flotation foam has absorbed 600 lbs of water!!!!! I have to now rip the aluminum floors up( its a welded aluminum 2070 MV made by LOWE)

that whole whaler is foam!!!!

you cant replace it!!

bob

thebrain

Banned
this looks nice and good price.

? how do you throw a bow anchor on a boat like this or for that matter a islander?
TB

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014

? how do you throw a bow anchor on a boat like this or for that matter a islander?
TB

The center windshield opens and you can walk up onto the bow or you put a anchor windlass on it.

Grandad

Lieutenant Commander

TB

You don't. You just release it like this. Nice boat, but maybe I'm a little prejudiced. - Grandad

lakelover

Rear Admiral
http://albany.craigslist.org/boa/4964911104.html

00X0X_ifrHUKqMs2z_600x450.jpg

"IF your looking for a decent smaller fishing boat for the Hudson, this is it. StarCraft with a 50hp evinrude, starts and runs fine. Hull is in decent shape, trailer is in great shape. It is river worthy right now, with exception of it need a new battery. I have a car battery to demonstrate the engine with. I have title in hand for both boat an trailer.

I am selling because I want a similar sized rowboat so I can put it in lakes that ban outboards and can drag onto shore for camping. I may just ditch the engine and make this boat into that, so I will sell the outboard only for $1000. It's a great and simple engine, 4cyl with a headache free single carb design, has alternator and electric start, and can be hand started w/o battery too because it has a magneto for ignition."

Looks decent at too high a price, but that "evinrude" looks more like a Mercury than any Evinrude I've ever seen! :)

Attachments

• 00X0X_ifrHUKqMs2z_600x450.jpg
    00X0X_ifrHUKqMs2z_600x450.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 0

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
nice - I got people that can put eyes on it if anyone interested and late May I'm doing my Missouri run so can get somewhere.

Thankfully I'm over my big boat urges. For now.

Another 16' cc might make me drive again.

or get divorced.

Furrylittleotter

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I guess he has called his tent a flybridge the entire time he's owned it, and being in Iowa, no one knew to correct him!

1450# ? Wonder if that was with motors?