Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Originally posted by marc c View Post
Looks like a nice boat. Not a fixer upper. Good price for my area I think.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-mot...ationFlag=true

That's a reasonable price for a good condition boat.

Some oddities though, says it's a 1990. A Sylvan 'Offshore' model of the Chieftain with a side rubrail and laps. A retro throwback to the 70's? Pretty cool and a darn nice boat for a great price.

$_27.JPG

g0nef1sshn

Lieutenant
This boat is in NW North Carolina. I dont know the year and exact model but the owner posted in the lonestar forum. I asked about it and she seems to want it gone from the yard. I will link her to this forum for questions. I just trying to help her out and save this from the scrap yard!

handle on here is laurie1612. Im sending her a link to this page now.

20150324_173832_resized.jpg
20150324_173901_resized.jpg
20150324_173849_resized.jpg

Last edited:

bob johnson

Rear Admiral
This boat is in NW North Carolina. I dont know the year and exact model but the owner posted in the lonestar forum. I asked about it and she seems to want it gone from the yard. I will link her to this forum for questions. I just trying to help her out and save this from the scrap yard!

handle on here is laurie1612. Im sending her a link to this page now.

I excavated an underground trailer a few years back to get my 21 ft Islander out from its grave....what a job!! at least this one is on flat land!! Id have to wager both axles are shot...,it cost me $750 for a set of wheels , an axle, a pair of hubs, and a set of u bolts..( I used the old springs!! they broke before I got 1/2 mile down the road!).......yeah don't we love FREE! ha ha ha

g0nef1sshn

Lieutenant
I hear ya on that, If I was close it would be different. But the cost for me to look at it, then have it towed would be off setting. From the looks at it and location might be a saltwater free boat which is great. Man if this showed up at my house Id be in trouble. But love it at the same time!

Watermann

Last edited:

MNhunter1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Yeah a 79 V5 SS with a 150 Merc... I would pop for that all week long and twice on Sunday. Too bad it's half way across the country. I have no luck with C List people holding anything for me and would most likely come up empty if I did drive it. :grumpy: Maybe one of these days.

I'm 3 hours away and have a place I can tuck it away for a few months if need be. I'm not in the market for any bigger tin than I have, but if you're serious, I could be your sugar daddy. I know you've been searching...

Watermann

Thanks for the offer, I just realized my daughter and son in law live in Council Bluffs IA, about 100 miles from the boat. :joyous: I just mentioned it to the admiral... yeah she would like to visit her daughter but the boat idea didn't go so well. :grumpy:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Wow, nearly $10K for an incomplete project...

Must not care if he totally pisses his wife off: $10K and wants it gone by the weekend?

Jeez, someone needs to lay off the pipe...

theres a special place for some CL sellers, comes w 3 squares a day, a dixie cup 2 or 3 times a day w a little green pill and several 1 on 1 and a couple group 'sessions' a week.

This one has definitely flown over the cuckoos nest.