Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Hey John come on in the cabin, sit down and stay a while. There's a used oil tank for supper with a whole roll of napkins to wipe your mouth. :lol:

00N0N_gTh68QQQwKx_600x450.jpg

lakelover

Rear Admiral
That's a unique one and looks in pretty good shape too. And retro trailer to boot.

MNhunter1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Now that's sweet, if I were closer I'd jump on it even without the title. Great price!

I'm almost tempted to have twins...but I'd find more function in a side console fishing platform. Good thing the 6+ hour drive is a deterrent.

thebrain

Banned
Yeah a 79 V5 SS with a 150 Merc... I would pop for that all week long and twice on Sunday. Too bad it's half way across the country. I have no luck with C List people holding anything for me and would most likely come up empty if I did drive it. :grumpy: Maybe one of these days.

you could WU wire a $100. deposit before the road trip

thebrain

Banned
wonder what year this is, seller being evasive, I would prefer to do a rebuild on a orginale boat instead of what someone elses ideas are. who knows what under that floor plus the best part, flip seat is removed apparently

I'm also thinking he should have made his home made T top out of plastic PVC instead of steel.
http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org...947034131.html

Last edited:

Watermann

wonder what year this is, seller being evasive, I would prefer to do a rebuild on a orginale boat instead of what someone elses ideas are. who knows what under that floor plus the best part, flip seat is removed apparently

I'm also thinking he should have made his home made T top out of plastic PVC instead of steel.
http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org...947034131.html

Not too many markers left to tell exactly what year this Mariner is, I would guess late 70's early 80's.

00U0U_c0KAG6vvdJe_600x450.jpg

jbcurt00

Staff member
Nice find, great OBO price too even if the 135 is electric shift or is non-op.

Thats only twice what i paid for my 18ft Holiday project. Probably about the same condition...

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020
Nice find, great OBO price too even if the 135 is electric shift or is non-op.

Thats only twice what i paid for my 18ft Holiday project. Probably about the same condition...

18' tin has been scarce this season...especially at a bottom-feeder price! :noidea:

It said that it was a '76 motor...The motor alone is worth twice-that if it runs!

Watermann

^^^ uh yeah, that nasty and itchy looking. Doesn't belong here, I think maybe in the CL TLC thread is where you meant to put this?