Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

pckeen

Commander
That's great - thanks! I have an email into them, but so far, it hasn't been replied to. If the price is right, I will absolutely take you up on that. My guess is that they will be asking a pretty penny for this boat, however.

I got a reply back on "E-Z Liv'n" - they want $7000 for it. They advise that the boat is in good condition, with 802 hours on it. More than I want to pay for a boat at this time, but in my view a pretty fair price for what seems to be there.

64osby

Admiral
Hey 3rd, looks like a great project. It could be yours.:D

There is a thread for Starcrafts on C/L or ebay that these get posted in all the time.:joyous:

jbcurt00

Staff member
I was thinking Aerocraft because of the rounded transom cap, and the actual hull corner looks round to.. Not in my Aerocraft catalog, but that or Alumacraft.

From the FG library, looks like it's an Alumacraft:
Alumacraftb58003.jpg

Alumacraftb59004.jpg

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Is that corrosion on either side of the funky patch? Wonder when the good running motor ran last?

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Is that corrosion on either side of the funky patch? Wonder when the good running motor ran last?

I can't tell for sure but if you look at whats on the deck on either side of the motor I bet you recognize that material.

00f0f_lamk1fLtSZt_600x450.jpg

Fun Times

Staff member

dozerII

Admiral
By the looks of the size of that patch and the newer transom wood, maybe it had an OMC at one time:eek:

64osby

Admiral
jbc - If it is an Aluma Craft, I would say mid to late 60's. Just a guess based on the 3 piece windshield and the sliding bow access.

The transom does resemble the Aluma Craft styling from the late 50's.

jbcurt00

Staff member
jbc - If it is an Aluma Craft, I would say mid to late 60's. Just a guess based on the 3 piece windshield and the sliding bow access.

The transom does resemble the Aluma Craft styling from the late 50's.

I agree, I'd guess late 50s early 60s for the styling, and you're right the sliding hatch and W/S look later.

As artist renderings, the details may not be 100% accurate depictions, the chine rail isn't located quite right on either of the 2 shown in the brochure pix I posted, which are both late 50's.