Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

java230

Petty Officer 1st Class
Yeah the older 1970's 18' Holidays are always coming up close by and in fact I have a late 70's one tied to a tree about 15 miles from my house. The elusive V5 hull 18' OB SS seems to always escape me.

Out the window drive by photo of the ole gal...

IMAG1131.jpg

Gotta ask.... is this near Cashmere?

jbcurt00

Staff member
I'm pretty sure Watermann was talking about the HUGE clamshell over the outdrive

A beaver-tail~like slow troller?

64osby

Admiral
Anyone know this company - the toll free phone number on the ad didn't work, which is always a red flag, but being from Canada, it may just be that I can't phone from outside the U.S.

Probably the # is a US # only.

Google the number and the web site pops up. Looks very legit. They have a contact us page, email them.

kaelc

Cadet
Pckeen you can likely call them from the free magic jack app, Skype or Google talk if you use those.

MNhunter1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
[h=2]1997 StarCraft 18' Aluminum, Inboard on EZ Loader trailer[/URL][/h]
00h0h_53lqlT17v7D_600x450.jpg

Anyone else see a problem with this???

Is that one of those rare '97 "classic" models? Looks a little dated to be a '97?? I do kinda like the black windshield and rail though.

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant
Pckeen, I have seen that boat from the road as I drive past that company.. it looks like a large repo lot. The company has been there as long as I can recall. I will be driving past there this weekend, shoot me a PM if you would like me to look it over for you or try calling them from the US. It looked beautiful from the road!

pckeen

Commander
Pckeen, I have seen that boat from the road as I drive past that company.. it looks like a large repo lot. The company has been there as long as I can recall. I will be driving past there this weekend, shoot me a PM if you would like me to look it over for you or try calling them from the US. It looked beautiful from the road!

That's great - thanks! I have an email into them, but so far, it hasn't been replied to. If the price is right, I will absolutely take you up on that. My guess is that they will be asking a pretty penny for this boat, however.