redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
$2500

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/boa/4869639227.html

00v0v_liVAW9bKSMB_600x450.jpg

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
this is interesting

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/boa.../charlotte.craigslist.org/boa/4866773213.html

I am looking for a boat that we traded to a guy who lived in south charlotte about 12 years ago. Its a 21 foot starcraft chieftan. The boat has navy blue bottom paint and the cabin was painted the same color...t was white from the water line to the rub rail. Iit was on a black tandem axle trailer with gold rims. Me and my dad was working on the boat at the time, then it became too much for us to handle so we traded it for a running boat. My dad passed away last year and I would love to find this boat and restore it because no matter what boat we had he always talked about that starcraft, and how he wished we would have kept it. So if you know the guy or have seen the boat recently please email me. I will gladly give you a finders fee. Here is a pic of a boat similar to the one im looking for.I am looking for a boat that we traded to a guy who lived in south charlotte about 12 years ago. Its a 21 foot starcraft chieftan. The boat has navy blue bottom paint and the cabin was painted the same color...t was white from the water line to the rub rail. Iit was on a black tandem axle trailer with gold rims. Me and my dad was working on the boat at the time, then it became too much for us to handle so we traded it for a running boat. My dad passed away last year and I would love to find this boat and restore it because no matter what boat we had he always talked about that starcraft, and how he wished we would have kept it. So if you know the guy or have seen the boat recently please email me. I will gladly give you a finders fee. Here is a pic of a boat similar to the one im looking for.I am looking for a boat that we traded to a guy who lived in south charlotte about 12 years ago. Its a 21 foot starcraft chieftan. The boat has navy blue bottom paint and the cabin was painted the same color...t was white from the water line to the rub rail. Iit was on a black tandem axle trailer with gold rims. Me and my dad was working on the boat at the time, then it became too much for us to handle so we traded it for a running boat. My dad passed away last year and I would love to find this boat and restore it because no matter what boat we had he always talked about that starcraft, and how he wished we would have kept it. So if you know the guy or have seen the boat recently please email me. I will gladly give you a finders fee. Here is a pic of a boat similar to the one im looking for.I am looking for a boat that we traded to a guy who lived in south charlotte about 12 years ago. Its a 21 foot starcraft chieftan. The boat has navy blue bottom paint and the cabin was painted the same color...t was white from the water line to the rub rail. Iit was on a black tandem axle trailer with gold rims. Me and my dad was working on the boat at the time, then it became too much for us to handle so we traded it for a running boat. My dad passed away last year and I would love to find this boat and restore it because no matter what boat we had he always talked about that starcraft, and how he wished we would have kept it. So if you know the guy or have seen the boat recently please email me. I will gladly give you a finders fee. Here is a pic of a boat similar to the one im looking for.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Nice find 64, that Crestliner has really nice lines.
YEP! and would look great w/ a couple vintage OBs hanging off the back

sorry pix is so small,

For an 18ft'r it's not rated for much motor, 60hp max