Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

pckeen

Commander
That looks like a 22' Chieftain Express. Came with the largest motor option available, the 165 hp Merc, stern seats that convert into a sun lounge, an open interior with two seat dinette next to the captain's chair, and a locking bulkhead that would convert into a secluded hideaway, with an optional galley........

Not that I've been looking.

Last edited:

pckeen

Commander
And here's her big sister....with a big price tag too.

$_35.JPG

MNhunter1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
That looks like a 22' Chieftain Express. Came with the largest motor option available, the 165 hp Merc, stern seats that convert into a sun lounge, an open interior with two seat dinette next to the captain's chair, and a locking bulkhead that would convert into a secluded hideaway, with an optional galley........

Not that I've been looking.

And just across the border:)

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant
I think you are right pkeen, it looks just like the inside of my Chief Express was supposed to look like/ looks like what is there in mine. Nice looking boat!

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant
That looks like a nicely done interior on the 24'. He has tons of fishing stuff on her... I wonder what he would sell it for less all that gear? Or you could sell much of it for good $$... just a thought. I love mine!

jbcurt00

Staff member
$1500 in decent shape and setup for a Mercruiser doesn't sound bad for a 22ft'r

Last edited:

pckeen

Commander
I followed up on that 22' Express on the Brainerd CL a few posts back. Leaky hull and new floor required.

MNhunter1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I followed up on that 22' Express on the Brainerd CL a few posts back. Leaky hull and new floor required.

I know of a great group of fanatics that could help guide you through the process... They do like a lot of pictures however.

kaelc

Cadet
My version of 80% and his are a long way off. 19 feet with no side structural support might be interesting. I'm still looking for this in 16 footer.

bob johnson

Rear Admiral
My version of 80% and his are a long way off. 19 feet with no side structural support might be interesting. I'm still looking for this in 16 footer.
yeah, that gunnel edhe looks like it will flop in the wind, and....cut your head off if you slip and fall on it!!!!!!!... AHHH that's a 5 minutes job to secure that....right ha ha

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Yeah the older 1970's 18' Holidays are always coming up close by and in fact I have a late 70's one tied to a tree about 15 miles from my house. The elusive V5 hull 18' OB SS seems to always escape me.

Out the window drive by photo of the ole gal...

IMAG1131.jpg

Last edited: