Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

JD in Milwaukee

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

This boat is still sitting in the yard. I drove by it today. However, it is now in the back yard.
There is a 21' or 22' Mariner about 5 minutes away from my house. It has the tower of power on the back and it's on a trailer. If anyone's interested I can inquire more since it is so close. It's been for sale for about 2 months.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Re: Starcraft on clist!

For your Starcraft viewing pleasure - '77 Chieftan 25 fter (Ontario)
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-watercraft-powerboats-motorboats-1977-Starcraft-Chieftan-25-ft-W0QQAdIdZ357474385

(I apologize that these aren't Clist or ebay, or even in USA, but thought you might like to see)

There's no restriction as to what classifieds you post listings from. Few of us are actually shopping. We just like to see the boats and their asking prices. Thanks for posting that one. An awesome boat for sure, too bad about the "white leg of death" sticking out the back.

Gibbles

Commander

Think an S10 with a 4.3l V6 could haul that? ^

lol

Cool boat

Gibbles

Commander

Alright boys and girls, check this out!....26' Islander redone to CC with t-top AND 225 Evinrude...
http://nmi.craigslist.org/boa/3080546607.html

:confused:

but...
one big issue...

Where does admiral go when she decides I'm boring?!

there is a serious flaw with that boat :facepalm:

It looks very well done, someone put some time into that one.
Looks like a serious fishing machine!

DirtyHarry83

Petty Officer 1st Class

WoW That boat you posted DJP is HUGE looking.
Didn't know Focker had a boat.

Skagen

Seaman

Well, I'm back to looking for an islander/chieftain. The guy I talked to in November isn't replying to any communications, even though the boat is still listed. So I'm back in the market for a StarCraft.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Yah, but ya know what, with the top cut off, a huge 26 foot boat, and a Sea Drive on the back, it seems like it should have way more room that what it looks. Kinda seems cramped in there by the photos, eh?