Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

jbcurt00

Staff member
Re: Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Jet Star in pink?

Something for the Admiral for mother's day? Would go good w/ 1 of the Pink lady's model Shakespeare rod & reel combos from wally world:

00610920000_20100225160144872

KellyC

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Hey Kelly where you be hiding, good to see you back on the site.
Glen

Hey there Glen, it just been a kind of bad time for me over the winter and what not. Lots of different issues and got really discouraged with the Islander and all the work that I was going to have to do to it. So now on the hunt for a big boat again, but I did get a 16 ftr that I am going to have to post some pics of.
Kelly

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant

I knew you could not stay away from that deal Jas! Its worth a look id say! I would if I was up there this weekend, I would imagine that testing the engine with muffs for a few minutes would give a decent idea if its overheating from lake of water

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

I knew you could not stay away from that deal Jas! Its worth a look id say! I would if I was up there this weekend, I would imagine that testing the engine with muffs for a few minutes would give a decent idea if its overheating from lake of water

I talked to that fella again, let's just say:rolleyes::facepalm:

Yah, no deal, he doesn't even really know what he has there.

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant

I talked to that fella again, let's just say:rolleyes::facepalm:

Yah, no deal, he doesn't even really know what he has there.

Oh? How so? Ive been mulling over replacing the Force with that 55 and looking for a time to come up.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

He doesn't really know if it's a 4 stroke or a 2 stroke. He actually isn't sure if it's a 55 hp either. I stopped there, I was afraid that he would tell me he wasn't exactly sure it was a boat motor:rolleyes:

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant

He doesn't really know if it's a 4 stroke or a 2 stroke. He actually isn't sure if it's a 55 hp either. I stopped there, I was afraid that he would tell me he wasn't exactly sure it was a boat motor:rolleyes:

Wow!:facepalm: I sure hope he knew when he was running it! 2 strokes like their oil.... :facepalm: you would think if you were selling something that you would double check what you have first!!

JD in Milwaukee

Petty Officer 1st Class

Mercury did make a 55 hp 2 stroke. But it's been quite awhile since they have.

jbcurt00

Staff member

Mine won't go fishing w/ out it:facepalm: Catches fish, so......