Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

tincanman

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Starcraft on clist!

guess not, I'm just bitter cause its not an ss and its to expensive to cut up for a cc.

tincanman

Petty Officer 1st Class

hmm.... Now thats got me thinking. A 15 hour trip there, and somewhere around an 18 hour drive home with trailer in tow. Add a day, maybe 2 to that for a melted bearing/blown tires/truck breaking down. I would need a week off of work, about $800 for expenses, and alot of *** kissing to my wife to pull that off. If it was a SS, I would be half way there by now, but a cc I have to think.

dave 524

Seaman

guess not, I'm just bitter cause its not an ss and its to expensive to cut up for a cc.

That V5 hulled outboard Islander I posted up a bit would cut up into a sweet CC, quite a bit cheaper and Aylmer is directly across Lake Erie from PA., maybe not a bad drive. A ton of Canucks have bought boats stateside when the economy tanked there for way less than they were priced here, just check for the required documents when bringing it home.

'57Lapline

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hey Guys I've been lookin for a Starcraft lately and I prefer the open bow so the SS would probably fit best for me but I also found a closed bow which is the first link that is posted on here. For the closed bow he had it up for 1,100 early last week and suddenly it has increased to 1500 so I'm kinda torn between these two.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/boa/2948648396.html

And this next one has been up for a couple weeks and decreased in price about 500. I'm just wonderin how much you all think i'd be able to talk these guys down.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/boa/2977640302.html

I'm lookin for something that'll be good to go right away and both of these boats look that way. Opinions please.