Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

barato2

Commander
Re: Starcraft on clist!

aaaargh! that lady in ABq with the 16'er has now dropped her asking price to 400. and i won't be up there this weekend. almost tempted to see if she has a paypal account and have my buddy pick up the boat for me sight unseen.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well ok, so here's something interesting. My buddy Kevin

http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=541560

might low ball that big Starcraft for the 100 HP engine. But, he really has no need for the boat. Hmmmmmm, I wonder what he could do with it:D

We'll see how this unfolds;)

Once he sees and touches a Tinny, the American hits CL. That's because a tin boat is "Awesome". Kevin's quote BTW. I saw it on the interweb so it must be true. LOL

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

barato2

Commander

after much thought, gonna be semi rational for once:

unfortunately that 25'er is too much boat for me.....my taco wouldn't tow it happily and no point buying gas for a v8 when i fish solo most of the time. and i've finally accumulated some $ to move the other 2 forward, which i'd blow just buying this one. i'll be happy to check it out for someone and otherwise do whatever i can to help facilitate purchase (seller mentions need to move boat, i have an acre to store it til you can haul it home), since i know these big uns don't come up too often. shoot me a PM

JD in Milwaukee

Petty Officer 1st Class

Oh there you go trying to be sensible!
after much thought, gonna be semi rational for once:

unfortunately that 25'er is too much boat for me.....my taco wouldn't tow it happily and no point buying gas for a v8 when i fish solo most of the time. and i've finally accumulated some $ to move the other 2 forward, which i'd blow just buying this one. i'll be happy to check it out for someone and otherwise do whatever i can to help facilitate purchase (seller mentions need to move boat, i have an acre to store it til you can haul it home), since i know these big uns don't come up too often. shoot me a PM

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

So mature, so responsible, what's this group of tin boaters coming to:confused::rolleyes: