Sons Cigar Boat Goes Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

roger56

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Sons Cigar Boat Goes Down

The boat is being refurbished back on land. The pics of the boat in the water I posted last Saturday I will try to repost here again. My grandson did it the first time. sunk boat.jpg I hope this worked?

NHGuy

Captain

Chiming in on insurance. I suggest it because it shields you from liability. It only costs a couple tanks of gas for me. I spend a little below $200 which covers towing, fuel spills, theft, damage, medical, liability and trailer accidents. This covers an agreed value that's a little above book on my boat, I really think the boat is worth that since it's mechanically correct and cosmetically getting there.
If you never need it the deductible goes down each year too. I think of it as keeping other people away from my retirement savings (both dollars).
Not everyone needs this kind of coverage, if you sail a 17 footer in a little pond it's a waste. But if your boat has value or could cause a loss, it's something to seriously consider.

NSBCraig

Lieutenant Commander

Know-it-all
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Redirected from Know it all)
A know-it-all or know-all is a person who obnoxiously displays that he/she has an expansive comprehension of a topic and/or situation when in reality, his/her comprehension is inaccurate or limited. This display may or may not be directly expressed.[1][2]

See Also: Any post by NSBCraig on Iboats.com

The German word Besserwisser is also used in some languages, literally meaning "better knowing [person]".

Sounds like you need to the golf clubs cause yet again, your completely clueless!

Sad buddy just sad.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

The personal attacks have killed this one. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.