Sloopy - pushing limits

trollhole

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Sloopy - pushing limits

Something fishy is going on in this post. I think Admin5 is lurking around. All of Mooses post have just been changed over to Admin5 post. And I'm not saying anything about nobody cause if you cannot say anything nice then don't say nothing. It sure is a lot safer. Especially with Admin5 lurking in these woods.<br /><br /> :D

Knoxes

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Sloopy - 60 posts and almost a month long!! Shows we care. :D

sloopy

Commander

thats not the real admin 5!!! just change his name to make the real admin 5 look bad!!!

sloopy

Commander

admin5 the origonal had 130 post and his member number was number 7!!!

wannabeboater

Seaman Apprentice

Admin5 <br />Admiral (Administrator) <br />Member # 7<br /><br />Some people are pathetic. :rolleyes:

Moose_Miller

Petty Officer 1st Class

Now you folks can go back to your normal lives... the Moose never happened :cool:

Capt. Bob

Petty Officer 1st Class

Looks like Admin5 allowed Moose to edit his topics and content under the covert..X

bKelly

Petty Officer 2nd Class

outtahere.gif
<br /><br />
jump.gif

MGuckin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

What happened to this forum?<br />It took so long to read this slamming nonsense, I forgot what the original topic was. <br />Sloopy, stick around.<br />I was 1 of the first to welcome you to this forum and for the most part, I still do.<br />As far as the spelling is concerned, who cares?? This isn't about spelling, it is supposed to be about boating.<br />At least you do try to help with questions put to this forum. Isn't that what we are here for? To ask and answer what and when we can?<br />Your silly banter may, at times, seem like nonsense and does get you in trouble, but you have quite a bit of potential.<br />We were all young once, some just seem to forget that.

chads15

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Sloopy Stays. For being only in 10th grade he reminds me much of myself. I think I was more of a SOB than anything else. And can any of you honestly say that you were angels @ that age? I sure as **** wasnt. He is a welth of knowledge @ his age and will only get wiser. GO SLOOPY! Your a brave sole! The Rest of you Old farts kick back and relax abit. This forum needs some young blood to remind us from time to time to how old we accually are. Im 26 and act 12 as much as i can. Just because life is too short to be pissy about silly things. Just remember Sep. 11 people. now thats a reason to get upset. this gets me kicked off the board for saying this then so be it. That would just prove my point. have a great day! stonebrc@hotmail.com for any offline comments. and Sloopy, My hero

dennis smith

Cadet

this is my thoughts on the matter of sloopy i come here to learn about boats and he has made it impossible to enjoy the threads on things that matter to a few. when people come here it is to ask for info. not sarcasim or stupid remarks this is the way i feel if it offends anyone so be it

dmessy

Chief Petty Officer

Sloopy stays or goes? Who cares, its a free world and he's not going beyond the limits.<br />Besides his extremely poor spelling and grammer makes me LOL, not to mention some of his questionable advice. <br />To the people who post; you get what you pay for.<br /><br />In the immortal words of the Sloopster himself,"R yu sayin I sould of bean aborted" :p

Jack Shellac

Lieutenant Commander

Well, this was interesting! It was my first visit to this forum and I was actually sort of relieved to find out that Sloopy was a 10th grader. It helped put some of his posts on the other forums in perspective. There's nothing wrong with Sloopy that was't wrong with all of us at that age - he's hearing that three-ring circus going on between his ears just like we all did.

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

Sloopy never tells us what's wrong with us, how to behave, how to spell...<br /><br />Hey Sloopy, U R kul wid dis gy as lng a yu sta fn 2 b arnd!

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Man I miss all the good posts while they are happening. How come people know their IQ. I was told mine was high once, but didn't care. Besides, it probably went down to the square root of itself :rolleyes: . As far as boats, motors, etc are concerned. I am an infant and have a lot of people here that are willing to give me help and guidance. Hopefully I will be able to return the favor.<br /><br />As far as Sloopy is concerned, yes sometimes, his posts get to be a pain, sometimes they are funny. He has agreed to re-read his posts and do better. I am glad he is here learning and has an interest. I see too many kids wasting their time doing other things. Sloopy, hang in there, but remember there is a time and a place for everything. Growing up is all about knowing the right time.

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

Sloopy, Yoou are Sloopy! Sail on brother, and tell us of all your adventures! We all live through you in some way. We also have a lot of life's experience to offer you. Sail on!

sloopy

Commander

thanks calcokid :) whatsailing storing do you want to hear?

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

Ever been caught in a thunderstorm? I would feel like I'm sitting on a lightning rod with that mast!