Show Your Lund!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Cook

Recruit
Re: Show Your Lund!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I know is that this a '77 Lund. Anyone know what model I have?:confused: I want to add the stickers that belong on it.
I replaced the axle, hubs and tires to handle the extra weight of the fiberglass boat.
I am wanting to overhaul it inside and out.
(thinking about turning it into a fishing boat with live wells and pedestal seats):redface:

1977 18' Lund
1978 115hp Johnson V4
1968 Spartan Tilt Trailer

Attachments

• IMAG0052.jpg
    IMAG0052.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0051.jpg
    IMAG0051.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 0

Capt. C

Cadet

Another great picture taken by my good fishing buddie "Good Stuff" on Crappie.com. Thanks "Good Stuff" for the memories!

Attachments

• chuck3.jpg
    chuck3.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 0

thiker15

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Not that many LUNDS in So Fl. Especially on Lk Okeechobee

Attachments

• Station Fishing Tourney - Okeechobee 3-10 020.jpg
    Station Fishing Tourney - Okeechobee 3-10 020.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 0
  • pk lake o.jpg
    pk lake o.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 0

hey lund guys, i have a 94 1850 tyee. i have a problem of the boat listing to the right when the livewell is full. anyone else with this issue/ it is almost undrive-able .

STARCRAFT16SS

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hmmm...Capt. C...Looking at your earlier pic with the light fog...
how many lines in/allowed in the water in NC???
In MN we get one line / person
in the ST Croix River between Wisconsin & Minnesota we can use
two lines in the water per person
just curious///:D

Capt. C

Cadet

No rod limit here. I have fished 8 out of the front and 8 out of the back. Fish limits are probably similar but no rod limits. Nice to live and fish in NC.

Dr. Cook

Recruit

I found out what my model and such is on my boat finally:D
It took 7 phone calls to Lund and the sent me the attached brochure on my boat.
Mine is the top one.

Attachments

• Boat info.jpg
    Boat info.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 1
  • SNMMAILRM10120210560001.JPG
    SNMMAILRM10120210560001.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 1

Ron Trapper

Seaman Apprentice

I'm in the middle of renovating my lund...here's the thread...

http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=299404
12/5/10
Wow Mantis awesome wow.... I just bought a 1971 18 ' lund and i think its a big country or big Resort but very very similar to yours down to the original color, is why the renovating caught my eye. the pics were EXCELLENT and answered a lot of my questions.i have been searching for months for a post like yours.... sweet....I'm trying to find out exactly what model my lund is and yours is as close to it i have ever seen and hoping someone will know and follow up on the thread..Mantis very very nice job!!!!! -- rodog ---

PS IM SOOOOO HAPPY WITH MY LUND 18 FOOTER ITS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YEARS

Ron Trapper

Seaman Apprentice

Not sure how many Lund owners are on here but since this board isn't very active - so show us some pictures of your Lund! :)

12/5/10:D
Wow Mantis awesome wow.... I just bought a 1971 18 ' lund and i think its a big country or big Resort but very very similar to yours down to the original color, is why the renovating caught my eye. the pics were EXCELLENT and answered a lot of my questions.i have been searching for months for a post like yours.... sweet....I'm trying to find out exactly what model my lund is and yours is as close to it i have ever seen and hoping someone will know and follow up on the thread..Mantis very very nice job!!!!! -- rodog ---

PS IM SOOOOO HAPPY WITH MY LUND 18 FOOTER ITS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YEARS
Edit/Delete Message:cool:

gammo42

Recruit

Hello all, I am new to the forum, and from the land Downunder!

I purchased a Lund not long back, so here she is, performing admirably in Australia. I will probably hit you all up with some questions now and then as I don't have very good access to a dealer........

1775 Pro-V SE with a 90hp Honda. 2000 model

Gammo

Attachments

• Lund 1 small.jpg
    Lund 1 small.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Lund 6 small.jpg
    Lund 6 small.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1

motorpsykler

Petty Officer 1st Class

Wow! I had no idea Lunds are in Australia! Welcome to the forum! There isn't a lot of action in this owner group page, but the boat restoration page is very active. Also check out the Facebook page for Lund boats. It's ran by the Lund factory. They love pictures over there, and I'd bet they would like to see one of a Lund in Australia. Send one with a Kangaroo or Koala bear in it and you will make picture of the week for sure!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/LundBoats

Ron Trapper

Seaman Apprentice

I am from the old school and haven't figured out the picture posting yet. If someone could assist me, I have a great picture of my boat that a friend of mine took on the water early a.m. I can email it, but haven't figured out the photo bucket thing. Thanks, Chuck.
THANKS Capt. C ive had my 1971 lund 18' for at least 6mo. and cant seem how to add a pic ...hopefully soon ty :D

Ron Trapper

Seaman Apprentice

This is a 1971 lund 50 hp 18'fter UTILITY side steering w/ore locks :) I have been looking for this boat for a long time probably 2 yrs and , now proud to say i own the best boat ever made and now a member of the lund family whee hooo..im going to do some renovations to the craft and hopefully be able to post them soon:cool:

Attachments

• MY LUND BOAT ( CAMERA PIC).jpg
    MY LUND BOAT ( CAMERA PIC).jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1
  • MT LUND BOAT (CAMERIS PIC ).jpg
    MT LUND BOAT (CAMERIS PIC ).jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1
  • MY LUND BOAT (CAMERA PIC).jpg
    MY LUND BOAT (CAMERA PIC).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1

stylesabu

Master Chief Petty Officer

boat025.jpgthis is my 2001 Lund 1775 pro "V" w/150 johnson can't wait to get it out on the water.

Ron Trapper

Seaman Apprentice

nice boat stylesabu the lund is great !! if i could have gotten the Sylvan in a utility
18 ft i would have but , the lund was the first boat that had what i needed and after riding in the lund I was sold..I hope your sylvan turns into a great fishing boat when your done with her.. thanks stylesabu

Last edited:

float2

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Image204.jpg

Wow was the VFR the precursor to the early Tyee? They look very similar in design.

float2

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I found out what my model and such is on my boat finally:D
It took 7 phone calls to Lund and the sent me the attached brochure on my boat.
Mine is the top one.

Does Lund have a certain person or department that you dealt with to get that brochure? If so do you mind posting it I would like to inquire about some older sales literature from them.