Re: SHOW YER BOAT!

Originally posted by OttawaAquaBoy:<br />
DSC01194.JPG
<br /><br />1993 Aquatron 140HP new Alpha1 G2 outdrive
Gona have to host it somewhere. Yahoo is not good. :(

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by sangerwaker:<br /> Sean, what kind of wax do you use on that beauty? :p :D
Ahh what kind was it again... I can't quite remember. Oh yes.. it was manufactured by Mother's.... Mother's Nature :D

mattttt25

Commander

before launch this spring...<br /><br />
364DSCF0200-med.jpg
<br /><br />
364DSCF0199-med.jpg
<br /><br />a little later this spring :) <br /><br />
364100_2251-med.JPG

racefan2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Here is my boat. It is a 1988 Grumman GMF side console 16 feet with a 20 HP Evinrude with a CMC PT30 trim and tilt. Pittsburgh finely opened there local lakes to 20 HP last year so the 9.9 went by by to just be a kicker for the lakes that are still 9.9.
ebay001.jpg

ufm82

Master Chief Petty Officer

1993 ProLine 190 CC with a 1993 Merc 150 XRi hanging on the back. It'll see 50mph with the right prop. I just did a disassemble/buff/reassemble/add-on ordeal in August when I should have been out fishing, but she looks a lot better now than she did. I also stripped off the teal/black decals as I thought the made the boat look dated. <br /><br />UFM82
ProLineClean3.jpg

mole2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Here's my baby. :) <br /><br />
DSC00139.sized.jpg
<br /><br />
At_Dock_Starboard_Side.sized.jpg

wayfarer22

Recruit

Here is a pic of my first boat (and my first post too). It is a 1972 Winner. Not too many of them up our way, so when we're out, the boat does get the looks.<br /><br />Fun to see everyone's boats!<br /><br />Chris<br /><br />
thanks_mom2.jpg

KilroyJC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Nice to see all the toys!<br /><br />I have some photos here:<br /> http://mysite.verizon.net/kilroyjc/ <br /><br />I just started this site so that I could link in my posts - right now the only photos there are of my boat (76 Starcraft Holiday 18), the "Umbriago" (which I believe is a differrent thread!)

4.3sunbird

Seaman

heres my 92 sunbird corsair 198 cuddy with my evil lil 4.3 :) <br /><br />
boatmaryland3small.jpg
<br />
boatmaryland4small.jpg
<br />
IMG_1055small.jpg
<br />
IMG_1056small.jpg

Well I have just purchased my first real boats and they are my baby's one is a 68 and one is 67 both are Chris Craft Cavalier Futura's one with a fly bridge as shown here and one with out.

Attachments

• 67 chris craft 2.jpg
    67 chris craft 2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0

BWR1953

Admiral

Well I have just purchased my first real boats and they are my baby's one is a 68 and one is 67 both are Chris Craft Cavalier Futura's one with a fly bridge as shown here and one with out.

Nice boats! I'm glad you brought this thread back. I was wondering if there was one on here about showing boats. Gives me an excuse to show mine!

Gotta find some pix and scan others... be back soon!

-BWR

BWR1953

Admiral

Okay! I found all the pix I have. Unfortunately, I didn't have pix of all 10 of the boats I've owned over the years. I'll post them in reverse chronological order.

1984 - The first boat I "owned" wasn't really mine, but actually belonged to the USAF at the remote site in Washington state where I worked in 1984. It was a 14' v-hull Lund with a 7.5hp Honda 4-stroke motor. When I returned from being stationed overseas in the desert, I had a real "thirst" to go fishing! :D I basically commandeered the site boat for weeks at a time, even keeping it at my house instead of the site. I knew I was monopolizing it when a MSgt. asked if he could ?borrow my boat? for the weekend! LMAO I got out of the USAF in late ?84 and bought my first boat a few months later.

1985 ? only owned the 15? fiberglass wide beamed runabout boat for a month when I realized that it wasn?t what I wanted, plus it had some problems. I sold it for a few bucks more than I paid.

1985 ? I bought a 14? classic aluminum runabout, removed the front cowling & windshield, rebuilt the 1956 Johnson 18hp motor and went fishing. It worked very well for the short period when I owned it? sold it when I got a big raise.

1985 ? 1992 A 1985 Bass Tracker Tournament TX-17 with Mercury 50hp motor. I bought this boat brand new and fished the livin? heck outta that boat over the 7+ years that I owned it.
basstracker1.jpg

1992 ? 1994 A 1984 Winner 17? bass ?n? ski boat with Mariner 150hp outboard. This was my favorite boat, even though I didn?t own it very long. Hated having to sell it, but such is life at times.

1984Winner2.jpg

1996 ? 1997 A small, 14? fiberglass runabout with a 40hp johnson. I bought it for my daughter, but a cousin really wanted it, so I sold it to him just a few months after I purchased the boat. Sorry, no picture.

1996 ? 1998 A 1966 Glasspar 17? cabin boat with Chrysler motor. It ran great and rode well. Didn?t draft much either. It was my first ?project? boat, even though I didn?t do all the work myself. I paid someone to install a new transom. Sometimes it?s nice to be able to just stroke a check to get things done. I really liked the boat and had high hopes for it, but never had a chance to finish the project. When I moved to FL, a guy I met that day just HAD to have it and I sold it the day I moved into my place. LOL

1966glaspar1.jpg

1998 ? 2002 An 11? long dinghy that I bought to fish on the saltwater canal where I lived in Tampa. Neat little boat. I just used a 3hp electric trolling motor to get around and it worked very well. Go ahead, ask me about the hole in the starboard forequarter of the deck. LOL

dinghy1.jpg

1999 ? 2001 A 25? Bayliner sport cruiser. Worst boat I ever owned. What a bad move on my part. I did it to please my ex. Yes, that?s her in the pic. No, I don?t know where she lives now, but you?re welcome to her. LOL

The Bayliner was named American Pie.

1988bayliner.jpg

BWR1953

Admiral

Part 2:

2009 ? present Just bought these two project boats and am looking forward to having loads of fun working on them and getting them out on the water.

The small one is a 15? fiberglass 1973 Dolphin tri-hull. Needs the stringers replaced and I?ll add some more decking, baitboxes, storage, etc. The hull interior is not pretty. Looks like the liner was made with chopped fiberglass and has been painted over about a zillion times. LOL I named the boat Merlin, in honor of a friend.

merlincomposite1.jpg

The large boat is a 1979 North American, 22? 8? LOA cuddy cabin. I really like this boat and am eagerly looking forward to getting the project completed and out on the water! It is my ideal bigwater boat. I named it RavenMaster, also in honor of a friend.

ravenmastercomposite1.jpg

And those are all the boats that I?ve owned. The last two are the LAST two that I?ll own too! LOL!

-BWR

mphy98

Lieutenant

1. need to learn how to show pictures on this site, I know photo bucket.

2. get snow off boat.

3. get ice off boat.

4. do the improvements that I have already bought.

5. take pictures.

6. try to post.

this is my to do list :D

Status
Not open for further replies.