shhhhh.....redwings, penguins.

aspeck

Staff member
Re: shhhhh.....redwings, penguins.

Yep, it has been fun. Let's do it again on Wednesday, but Thursday I have to drive to KY, so let's not make it so long! :D Will be heading right by you, Lester!

Thanks for the fun time and making a great game even better! Night all!

DaleT

Chief Petty Officer

Sorry I wasn't available for the live blog. What a game though. My boys came up short, sadly. The 2 interference penalties I have to question given the tripping, hooking, and interference by BOTH teams, Hudlers penalty was perfectly correct. The Pens got the winner when it mattered. As I said before good teams play through the calls and tonight that was Pitt. I can only hope for another game that keeps me on the edge of my seat from minute 1.

All I ask for in the next game is consistent calls. I don't know how many times both teams were clearly offsides, a basic no judgment call, and it was let go. That's the thing that irritates me and most assuredly the casual observer as well. Regardless though my hat is off to the Pens tonight, mostly to Fleury, what a game they played when they had to. Not perfect but an inspired effort nonetheless.

Good night all, and we'll see you Wednesday.

jcsercsa

Captain

this has been huge fun sharing this with you guys !

yep it was fun !!!!! where is everone its 5;04 am ?? only went to bed what 4 and a half hour ago !!!! see yea Wed!! john

aspeck

Staff member

At 5:04 I ws heading to the potty! Up for good at 5:30, but it was worth it. Still stoked from last night's game. It was a shame anyone had to win. Hats are off to both teams, but since we were in the 3rd OT, I declare it a 2 game win and the series is now tied at 3 games. (Boy, I wish, cause I will be in the sticks of KY and without a TV if there is a game 7 :eek: )

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

BUMMER! I fell asleep in the first OT and woke up to a loss!
Was a great game though (well the first half that I saw:D).

aspeck

Staff member

Shame on you, Bruce! How could you fall asleep during that game! Well, I guess it was possible, my wife did! :D

angus63

Captain

Didn't even reach over to turn the radio on when I left last night. Good thing cause I woulda only had 3 hours of sleep by the time that game ended. Looking forward to Game 6. Gonna get my 11 yr old son to watch. If he is ever gonna like playoff hockey, I have a feeling this next game might get him hooked! Congrats pen fans, it was quite a nite!!!!

boatradioman

Petty Officer 2nd Class

i just can't believe they banned the octopus throwing ceremony. But i am happy to say a man did throw it anyway.

jcsercsa

Captain

Well I made it !!!! ohhh my god what a day !!! its 1;24 just got home about 20 ago !!! what a great day , me and my middle brat had a lot of fun !!! got her on all most all the ride !!!! love the TOP TRILL DRAGSTER !!!! the only rides we didnt go on was the tower of power, max air , and wicked twisred,!!!!! Have you guys out west heard of cedar point ???

Yea it was a great game !!!!!! still was the wrong winner !!! lol see you guys tonight !!! John

oops!

Supreme Mariner

i had an awesome night workin on the boat tonight.....in fact i spent the last 1/2 hour running my hands over the hull....(the hull is flipped and im farring).

i got lots to do tommorow so i can be here for the big game.....

is everybody in?......that was a blast

spinner, john aspeck, bp, angus.....you guys able to attend?

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

I'm in, and there won't be any OT napping this time around!!! :D
Lets Go WINGS!! Time to put this series to bed!!

aspeck

Staff member

I will be a little late - probably be back to join you mid way through the second period ... hoping sooner, but I will be there before the fat lady sings!

oops!

Supreme Mariner

ill be in by the second....as the game starts at 5 pm here, i work to 6.

i still want the pens to take one more game ......so we can see 7......after that.....im just happy to watch a really good series

aspeck

Staff member

Game starts at 8 here ... at 5:30 have a "Relay for Life" Committee meeting. Then at 7 have a brief 80th birthday party for one of our church members before our evening service ... I will be making that as short as possible! ;) :D Should be in by 9 pm.

angus63

Captain

Hey guys, I got a bunch of Midshipmen panicking here at work that their shop projects won't be complete by terms end, so I am staying late to put their hearts at ease. I should be outta here by 1900, home by 1945, showered and on the couch by the time the puck drops. Hope I can make the end, these 14 hr days are wiping me out. Tough gettin old !!

Bigprairie1

Commander

i had an awesome night workin on the boat tonight.....in fact i spent the last 1/2 hour running my hands over the hull....(the hull is flipped and im farring).

i got lots to do tommorow so i can be here for the big game.....

is everybody in?......that was a blast

spinner, john aspeck, bp, angus.....you guys able to attend?

I'm in!!....although I'm heading to Vancouver on the Ferry in a couple of hours so I'm going to have to catch some of it on their bigscreen in the upper lounge...probably will be packed. Glad I made a reservation so I can get a good seat early.;)
After the game the other night I don't hold out much hope for the Pens unless they find 'their' game. Detroits system is very tough to hold out against...I'm surprised, but impressed nonetheless.
All Good...bring it on.
BP:)

angus63

Captain

READY!!!!!!!!!!! Once again goin for the Pens to force Game 7.

jcsercsa

Captain

HI guys I am here !!! lets go wings !!!!!!!!!