rep Foley

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer
Re: rep Foley

It is too late to remove Foley's name on the ballot. Whoever is put in place of him will receive those votes.

Can't help but think this makes a really bad/funny campaign slogan for whomever it is..

"A Vote for a Sexual Predator is a Vote for Me!!"d:)

Ouch!!!

--GQ--

Chief Petty Officer

Another Democrat caught with his pant down. Whats new? :^

Firestar

Chief Petty Officer

A f-a-g is a f-a-g is a f-a-g! They should be shunned. To bad our society let them out of the closet. More PC crap.

I wish these politicians , that get caught with their pants down, would go to a real jail instead of the "club fed" that seems exclusive to the privileged.

crunch

Commander

What? a real prison where they might get raped? That wouldn't be fair.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Breaking News!!!!!!!!
He just checked into a rehabilitation facility and is undergoing treatment for alcoholism.

Well, I guess that will make it all okie dokie then.

Firestar

Chief Petty Officer

Sounds like he's working on his defense. :%

crunch

Commander

Headline on CNN "House speaker wants Foley case probed "

Maybe we should be looking into him :^

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

At least Barney's "indiscretions" were with adults!
Yep, the Dems still have Barney!
& his seat!......JK

Mike722

Petty Officer 1st Class

rehab works for the Kennedy's. Crash you car, just go to rehab and it is all better.

Rep or Dems who break the law should be removed. Lying under oath or sending young boys emails should be treated the same.

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

What needs to happen is for the Ethics committee to be removed from the oversight of the house and senate.

For some time there has been an unofficial truce called.

It's like the fox watching the hen house. No one wants to serve on the committee due to the chances of making lifelong enemies in your party. And when was the last time you can remember the ethics committee investingating anything that hadn't been shoved in their face by the media or public outcry?

Have a group of retired judges, selected by a random drawing of willing judges form the ethics committee. Make it as independant of the political process as possible. Just some ideas.....I'm sure others have better ones....but something needs to change here folks.

Both parties have danced the dance of the "morally outraged" but nothing seems to have changed.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

No PH, select a panel from the general public.
We all know them legal hounds can be bought.

eeboater

Commander

I do question the timing of this... which is worse? His actions, or the actions of a few that knew he was doing it, and held onto the info until "just the right time..."

**rolls eyes.***

ZmOz

Captain

Has anybody actually read the conversation he had with the kid? I honestly didn't think I could read anything that would make me sick....:%

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

SBN said:
No PH, select a panel from the general public.
We all know them legal hounds can be bought.

You mean like a federal grand jury?

Not too kean on that idea. Since most ethic commitee have to conduct their own investigations and subpoena the the winesses it would be too much to ask the average layman to handle. It needs to be people that have dealt with those who have made a living at obstrufication. Retired judges have no careers to worry about and maybe thinking of leaving a legacy of holding up the truth to be remembered by.

Sure judges can be bought, but probably less easy than layman jurors who may be out of a paycheck due to jury duty.

Bob Fort

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Vote 'em out. If the next person doesn't do the job; vote him or her out, too.

Keep sorting until we get some honest representation in House, Senate, local legislatures, etc.

Fear of the electorate could become a real motivator. Of course, that would mean we would have to pay attention....

Firestar

Chief Petty Officer

.Homosexuality is a mental disease period. Put them all on an island and they will come to an end. Never reproduce. They are an aberration. PC once again has done it's dirty deed. Now we have TV shows that make it look acceptable to our children. BS. Where does it stop? How much do the people that live normal lives have to accept?

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

Bob said:
Vote 'em out. If the next person doesn't do the job; vote him or her out, too.

Keep sorting until we get some honest representation in House, Senate, local legislatures, etc.

Fear of the electorate could become a real motivator. Of course, that would mean we would have to pay attention....

Agree..and they need to get out and VOTE!!