Rehab SportCraft 222 1983 deep V hull cuddy walkaround

nurseman

Lieutenant Junior Grade
What the heck is up with your post??? Every time I scroll away from it, there is a different product!!! First there was a swim ladder, then some weather stripping, now there is an adjustable spring lock seat base.

zool

Captain
What the heck is up with your post??? Every time I scroll away from it, there is a different product!!! First there was a swim ladder, then some weather stripping, now there is an adjustable spring lock seat base.

I noticed that too, he must have linked to a changing advertisement...or its that new $57.00 camera/HD corder thingy lol

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
I think it was the mushrooms in your barn Larry. I don't have a clue how that is happening. lol. Well if ya want to shop iboats just go up to the post. We have everything you need :]

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
I was looking into; Beckson channel mate for when I build wheel house. I called factory they have no install info at all. Does anyone have experience with this product or another mfg? Want to add sliders and stationary windows. So planning away.
Thanks guys.
https://beckson.com/channel.html

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Oh well today..... awful slow.?
Anyone have some pics or toejam to post? I heard Micky is buying a new camera. Anyone else know of that being true?
All this fake news just keeps me coming back. :confused:

chevymaher

Commander
Oh well today..... awful slow.?
Anyone have some pics or toejam to post? I heard Micky is buying a new camera. Anyone else know of that being true?
All this fake news just keeps me coming back. :confused:

Yep it is slow. I take a nap check in take another. I am just waiting till it starts snowing I got to keep the boathouse clear. Well wifey sees I wont sleep if it is snowing and decided. This summer we are getting the metal roofed 2 car carport. Then I can sleep peacefully knowing the boat is safe LOL.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
i finally got to see your page , it was nogo for me lol figured you had posted naked gater's again or something :0

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Stop by anytime Sir Micky! Getting that itch again to itch. Mid 20 deg. here...sweating temps for boat work here.

oldrem

Commander
-22F here this morning. Wind chill at -50. One more day of this crap, then in the +30's for the weekend back to mid 20's next week

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Interesting video .. I wonder in the first video if all the water drained out . It got cut short to see if the jug completely filled ..

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Little more foam into the compartments then I'll put the foam after the floor is down Larry. Thanks Sam...yup it all drained out. The wood I installed into the glass tank leaked into the back area. I used silicone for the seams, Duh.... Going to remake the tank and actually glass it in this time for a redo.
Then I'll do the pour/drain vid and also add smoke to demonstrate aeration.
jerzy54 .... good to see you here. Lots of good things. All kinds of boat and repair info. Once in awhile a DE shows up.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
jerzy54 Put your boat up here also.
Nice rehab going on there

DSC_1581.gif

Look at those rotted stringers :}
DSC_1783.JPG