Rehab SportCraft 222 1983 deep V hull cuddy walkaround

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
its 46 when i woke this morning, you send this south to slow me down? :) happy turkey day !

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Thanks Scott, Happy ThanksGiving to you and yours!
The older I get the sooner I want to go down south. My sister just bought a house in S.C. St Pawleys Island. To retire and golf. She's already looking into related facility management/plumbing jobs down there.
Don't tell Micky or Sam but I'd be down there in a NY minute! With the kids. :joyous:

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
So thanksgiving went kinda like this. Pick 1, I think I had one of each at my house and what a flippin night it was.
https://youtu.be/P8z3-mRQxNw

Yup took the deck componenets outside this morning and sanded down. They got pretty grubby so wanted to clean up and freshen up with some eepppoooxxxyyy coating. Put on 2 short sleeves. Was only like 35 degrees. Then took into basement and coated.

boat redeck 2.jpg
getPart

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
oldrem
Ha Ha about neat area! If you were in that space you would cringe. The camera perspective does make it look clean. I think it's the same camera my wife uses after she tells me she cleaned today. Whoops......;)​​​​​​​

oldrem

Commander
I see a 2nd pic in your 2nd post, but only one in the first one. Desmond's are the ones that almost always fade out on me.

Uhhh you would cringe if you saw my workshop right now. I can barely make it to my bench

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Thanks for the feedback. If you were physically in my basement you would see the MESS.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
i was told tomorrow is the day i clean the work area , totally not my fault the dog got lost in there chasing a lizard, mouse ,frog or whatever and needed to be rescued!

oldrem

Commander
Snapped a pic of my workshop from the doorway after removing 2 full 27 gal totes of tools and chemicals plus enough to fill 2 large tool boxes. It's a start, but a long way to where I'll be able to work in there again. :(

Workshop1.jpg

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Oh Jeezzzz. You got me, you win. That's what the inside of my cuddy looks {and my attic** like when I'm working in there. I know I have the part but get tired of searching for, then buy another one.
I haven't really used the basement much cause it's a bilco door. Dragging things in there don't make much sense up and down steps so my back tells me.
I do see alot of nice goodies in there on the top!:D

chevymaher

Commander
Snapped a pic of my workshop from the doorway after removing 2 full 27 gal totes of tools and chemicals plus enough to fill 2 large tool boxes. It's a start, but a long way to where I'll be able to work in there again. :(

LOL you made me go look and see if you found my wrench. Ohhhh that is your garage.

oldrem

Commander
LOL you made me go look and see if you found my wrench. Ohhhh that is your garage.

Workshop, not garage - it's off the garage though. The admiral parks in the garage, so I wouldn't dare do that to her if I value my life. My section of the basement at the store is almost as bad though. She's on my case now to start cleaning it all up :eek: