Rehab SportCraft 222 1983 deep V hull cuddy walkaround

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Can any moderattors tell me why these pics show up like this? They were all reduced to 2mp as I have been doing for the last 12 mos. Ga boater
Thank you Sir!

Baylinerchuck

Commander
Looks great....and I for one definitely do not need another project. The wife’s hints of a necessary kitchen remodel are getting stronger. I’m not sure how much longer I can play dumb......ha ha.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Fingers crossed XX. Friend is coming over with his backhoe. Were going to pull the boat forward and hang the engine.
And possible rain came into the forecaste.
Keep ya posted. Been along time coming.

sopwithcamel74

Petty Officer 1st Class
sopwithcamel74 How have you been? Whats going on? Just checking in on ya ya see.

Livin the dream man. Working from home, helping the kids get thorough this virtual learning stuff. Still hammering away at project on top of project (including some new ones). Still trying to get enough done to have the Mrs's blessing to get back to the Bayliner.

Glad to see ya on the mend, bud. I keep lurking - saw you'd fallen on some ill health there for a bit. You cats splashing and rehabbing your butts off are doing the Lord's work keeping me optimistic. Hope some of my other subs that seem to have disappeared are well, too. I know folks come and go, but several I've been watching closely seem to have dropped off the face of the earth.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Livin the dream man. Working from home, helping the kids get thorough this virtual learning stuff. Still hammering away at project on top of project (including some new ones). Still trying to get enough done to have the Mrs's blessing to get back to the Bayliner.

Glad to see ya on the mend, bud. I keep lurking - saw you'd fallen on some ill health there for a bit. You cats splashing and rehabbing your butts off are doing the Lord's work keeping me optimistic. Hope some of my other subs that seem to have disappeared are well, too. I know folks come and go, but several I've been watching closely seem to have dropped off the face of the earth.

Yup you find that alot. Always good to hear from you. Tough stuff going on for families and the related political BS. After stuff cools down haha, get your arse back into the boat. That's your medicine.

So yea, cut my work day short so I could prep up the boat for da moto.
Beat done goood.

99 1.JPG99 2.JPG99 3.JPG

Baylinerchuck

Commander
Awesome!!! I had the baby sister to that motor on my ole bayliner. It was a 1987 90 hp VRO. I took all the VRO crap off of it and installed the 1989 style impulse pump and never looked back. Just mixed the oil in the gas 50:1 and let her eat. That motor is still running perfect after I sold it to my brother in law. Love those ole Johnson’s.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Awesome!!! I had the baby sister to that motor on my ole bayliner. It was a 1987 90 hp VRO. I took all the VRO crap off of it and installed the 1989 style impulse pump and never looked back. Just mixed the oil in the gas 50:1 and let her eat. That motor is still running perfect after I sold it to my brother in law. Love those ole Johnson’s.

Yea I killed the vro day 1 and put a pulse unit in. Bag that
So got me 1st gauge, the johnson multicheck unit from Farina in the Cheasapeke series. The Another beginning of cashola out the door. Ooohh well. $147.00 on sale
I like it against the dark grain. I'll continue with this series and see if I can do some combos to save space on the dash.

Faria Chesapeake White Stainless Steel 4" Tachometer with Systemcheck Indicator - 7,000 RPM (Gas - Johnson/Evinrude Outboard) - 33850
OP.3blVTBbxxHqJXg474C474

Baylinerchuck

Commander
I was putting the flag to half mast this morning and actually had people asking me why.....I guess “Never Forget” is getting forgotten. With the revisionist history going on right now, I guess it is no wonder. The ends justify the means.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Well paying for my "moving too fast" during the winter mos. Ha ha...me moving too fast, thats funny right?
I had a foam down on the floor. Unfortunately all spills etc. worked its way thru the foam onto my so sweet painted floor.

I've been looking at it all summer. So..........sanded, vaced, wiped down with acetone and generally reprepped the entire deck. Very glad it wasn't gelcoat.
1st coat back down and next coat will be topped with non skid where I haven't done that yet.

Words of wisdom.........Protect your finished surfaces and you will be a happy person later.

912 1.JPG912 2.JPG912 3.JPG

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
phhhfff......poop says I. Forgot to mention that 1 of the guys at work wife tested pos. as well himself for the nasty vid. Feel very bad for him/them, his wife is on the front lines, a nurse, 2 young children. On a strong note they are young.
As a result my shift has to be tested and take a few days off for results.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Second coat down on deck. Prepped hatches and 1st coat on them, I hope this weather keeps up. Only
thing getting in the way are those chinese red lantern bugs. Man they are reliant.
So since no moderator got back to me why the pics show as line items instead of pics I reduced to even smaller. Probably running out of data size etc. This is the only boat website I've seen where uploading is retarded.

Click image for larger version  Name:	913 1.JPG Views:	1 Size:	55.4 KB ID:	10930659

image_339772.jpg

Baylinerchuck

Commander
Honestly this is one of the easiest for me, but I use my iPhone. I have no desire to use a PC at home, since I use one at work all day.

I reduce the size of the image I want to upload to 1600x1200. Click the attachment icon on the upper right side of the post. Click upload attachments. Click photo Library. Select the photos I just reduced. Upload.

The images will be at the bottom of the post. I insert the medium size images individually into the post.

Well anyway, this works for me every time without fail.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
test
delete nop, nada, uhuh, whoops, not today

Attachments

• resize.JPG
    resize.JPG
    210.4 KB · Views: 1