PROJECT ~ JEZABEL 23' Sleekcraft Executive ~ Turbo Restore ~ Tons of pics

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Re: PROJECT ~ JEZABEL 23' Sleekcraft Executive ~ Turbo Restore ~ Tons of pics

Jezabel is sounding sweet! I hate the winter "dust"....which reminds me that I need to pull my sea ray out.....bet she is covered in it! At least the cat didn't decide to sharpen its claws on your vinyl....I had that happen once, a hundred little holes! :mad: Can't wait to see her with the outdrive on her!

SnowHunter

Petty Officer 1st Class

WOW Yall been truckin right along!!!! She suuuuuuuure sounded purty in that start up vid!!! Yall have done an awesome job!!! Loved seein the kidlets out enjoy boat time with yall too!! :D

tinkeringwackyone

Chief Petty Officer

hey vegas, its great seeing all the projects you have been doing. you guys are doing great work. just remember to keep us in the loop :):D

sprintst

Commander

Hey... Nice to see you back. I like how you manage to get the whole family involved.

My wife only comments when i use her gardening gloves for epoxying and they show up in the pics :)

mrdjflores

Lieutenant Junior Grade

my wife would get involved if i named the boat "FaceBook"...and told her that "Social city" was setup in there, along with her "Cafe World"
:D

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

you guys are all nuts! lol

yeah I need to stop slacking and update = "keep you guys in the loop" :D more often...anyhoot...today I have way too much on my plate (work wise photo biz) and my pops wants to come over...bye bye to half the day! DOH!

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

well I got a smidge of time this week to do some work on the sleek!
Im getting to it right now! just replaced the ignition switch and am in the process of replacing the last tire and rim on the trailer/ maintenencing the brakes on the drivers side and replacing that wheel cylinder...greasing replacing bearings and that last bearing wheel seal and then THAT will be done

gorgeous weather this week! hope the wind stays away for a little bit....been the windiest in Vegas of the last 30 years according to the news...

mrdjflores

Lieutenant Junior Grade

good to see you got a chance to get back on her, even for just a little bit...

how's the moving going?

archbuilder

Vice Admiral

Good to hear from you Vegas, can't wait to see her on the water! One step at a time, that is what I keep telling myself!

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

my wife would get involved if i named the boat "FaceBook"...and told her that "Social city" was setup in there, along with her "Cafe World"
:D

Hey Brother were all in the same proverbial boat with that :eek: I'm to the point
where if I have something to tell her I post it to her page :rolleyes:

Hey Vegas, Great news your back on the boat a bit, sorry to cut you short yesterday I was walking into school to hear how bad my son is :eek: by his teacher.

wrfalpacas

Chief Petty Officer

Vegas,

Great to hear you guys are back at it, been jonesen for some sleekcraft news:D Nice to hear her run, and that johnson looks sweet too.

BobsGlasstream

Commander

Hey Vegas,
I'm glad your back to but you know we like pic's. :D
Take care
Bob

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

Today my wife made a little storage cabinet, installed some more carpet

Does your wife have a sister? Just kidding My wife wont even get in my boat

lol Hi Skinny Checken...yes she does have a sister...and yes her sister is a WACK JOB....I wouldnt wish her on anyone....well cept mebbe Obama...lol

WOW Yall been truckin right along!!!! She suuuuuuuure sounded purty in that start up vid!!! Yall have done an awesome job!!! Loved seein the kidlets out enjoy boat time with yall too!! :D

Thanks Snowhunter!

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant
PHOTO UPDATE JEZABEL 23' Sleekcraft Executive ~ outdrive INTALLED

PHOTO UPDATE JEZABEL 23' Sleekcraft Executive ~ outdrive INTALLED

http://lasvegaspix.com/projects/sleekcraft14/

3 pages of pics....click link above UPDATE

heres a few pics we still have to put the up down trim sensors on and adjust em....test teh sea water intake and pump ....test the outdrive in the lake....and hopefully do a TOP SPEED test....

this coming MONDAY I go to the DMV for the trailer title tag and plate....we got the tag for the boat from the DOW the other day.....boat number etc....

aired up the tires to proper pressure.....checked the lighting...we need one new bulb rt brake bulb burnt.....

tested out the braking system after the overhaul WORKS GREAT bled it all out etc...

gotta add a cable from the emergency brake lever on the trailer to truck hitch....

SPLASH monday or tuesday! we coulve had this done back in DEC but got lazy....windy and cold rain etc....

we bought a radio / got a 300 watt amp....still have to install some speakers.....and I need to get a satelite dock / antenna etc for my sirius system to go onto the boat... so we will have MP3 / Satelite / USB in / radio

IMG_8243.jpg

IMG_8257.jpg

these are the NEW spacer washers....electrical box donated its body for us lol tilt bolt spacers
IMG_8255.jpg

rustoleum NICKEL matte finish on the hydraiulic lift cylinders
IMG_8266.jpg

IMG_8270.jpg

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

By the way...the POLI GLOW did NOT hold up on the dark wood look areas of teh boat...for some reason it became super hazy over the winter...we had her covered all winter...so nut sure whats up there...it mught be when it rained the wet boat cover was laying on the parts that look faded....and it jacked up the poli glow.....because the sides were OK...

so we wet sanded with 1000 grit.....and busted out the polishing wheel...and some meguirs polish.....swirl remover....made it look like GLASS! then we waxed it......
overall power polishing using qulity polish...was atleast 2 times shiner than the poli glow......

the ultimate probably would be wet sand / clearcoat automtive clear....wet sand that and polish that then wax for 10 year shine....

archbuilder

Vice Admiral

Looks great Vegas, I can't wait to see her in the water!

mrdjflores

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I might be buying one of these soon Vegas......looked at one today
just like yours but it had two Windows facing forward and it also had a jet drive sticking out the back....if I buy it, I'll send up some pics

archbuilder

Vice Admiral

we may have to start a club.......I've been looking for a 26'.....bet there is one in the shop this winter! :eek:

sprintst

Commander

Damn man. Nice work. The leg looks new...well I guess it is isn't it.