Post a pic of your starcraft!

blueghostf8

Cadet
Re: Post a pic of your starcraft!

My "new" 1967 Starcraft Holiday. Bought this winter so have not had it in the water yet. All original, transom, floors dash etc. All in very good shape. Don't know if I want to re-paint or keep original and just polish it up. (I'm new at this site so hope the pics attach ok. could of attached more pics but don't know if I need to reduce the size of them first or what)
starboard.jpgLooking aft.jpg

Kmyers

Seaman

Rwhodel, boat looks great if I may ask, what did the canvas cost you and did you have to get it custom made for your boat.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

My "new" 1967 Starcraft Holiday. Bought this winter so have not had it in the water yet. All original, transom, floors dash etc. All in very good shape. Don't know if I want to re-paint or keep original and just polish it up. (I'm new at this site so hope the pics attach ok. could of attached more pics but don't know if I need to reduce the size of them first or what)

Nice original condition! I'd polish it up and run it. You'll be pleased with how it performs with the 90.

rwhodel

Seaman Apprentice

The previous owner had the top installed, so I do not know the cost. This design is popular in the Northwest with the rainy weather. Some call it a Alaska Bulkhead.

Rob

qsilver

Recruit

I found this site a while ago and it got me motivated to fix up my 18 foot 1974 ss that I found. It had not been used in years. Finished it a while ago and forgot to post the finished product. Thank you guys for the inspiration and motivation.

Attachments

• 1-59-0605001958.jpg
    1-59-0605001958.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 1-61-IMAG0059.jpg
    1-61-IMAG0059.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 1-63-IMAG0057.jpg
    1-63-IMAG0057.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 15

dozerII

Admiral

Real nice job on the SS qsilver, I like the diamond plate alumin on top of the bow ans gunwals.

qsilver

Recruit

Thanks DozerII I am glad I did it now but at the time I was having second thoughts, it turned out to be a lot bigger job than what I was expecting

laurentide

Lieutenant Commander

+1 on the diamond plate. That is sweet.

dozerII

Admiral

Welcome USMH:welcome: Great looking Islander you have there.

smashdunk

Recruit

692.jpg696.jpg698.jpgSnapshot 2 (15-03-2013 11-37 PM).jpg693.jpg My old girl needs a littel extra lovin this year. Butt she floats and runs well.

smashdunk

Recruit

Hi guys . I can't seem to find any other pics of a 79 Mark IV 25 Ft. I Need some ideas for interiors . eg. seatingSnapshot 1 (15-03-2013 11-38 PM).jpg

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

You've got the mother ship there smashdunk. I'd love to see some pics of her interior. What motor?

StarBilly

Cadet

0729021644.jpg

Good day fellow Starcrafters....I picked up this nice family boat late last summer..(yes that is my tow vehicle..:joyous:) she is strapped with an impeccable running '74 JohnnyRude 115 manual tilt...

The license had no name, model or year so I was in the dark when I bought her..I did find a placard glued to the transom stating she is an 18' Holiday with a serial # and HP rating..So if anyone can identify her it would be a great help..She does need work as older models acquired cheap do but she floats(with leaks) and the motor runs awesome. And the Queen Admiral loves her and that works for me...:D

Had to store at sister's due to lack of parking at PR..Now we have a 2 story for the kids and a 2 1/2 car man cave for me and our toys...I have no heat and this winter has been frigid so my restore has been limited...I will start my thread over there once I get some more pics together..

Billy

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020

nice find! reminds me of my college years towing with my Buick Regal...only difference is that my boat was 10' shorter than yours! :lol:

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Welcome StarBilly. Nice boat. I towed my Jupiter with an '00 Regal for two seasons. It towed it ok but wasn't real fun on the ramps. Ended up getting an older full size truck which I MUCH prefer.

StarBilly

Cadet

Thank you Bluefin and ezmobee..Yes she is quite large for the tow, but she does tow extremely easy for the size and weight..for some reason, I am fixed on narrowing down the year of our new flagship..