Post a pic of your starcraft!

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant
Re: Post a pic of your starcraft!

I'm told this is a 1968 Starcraft but can't find hull plate to verify #
Any clues? Floor is rotted but trying to decide if it is worth restoring.

What Model is it?

What are her length and width? I'd say she looks like a mid to late 60's boat, possible a Jupiter if she is 16' long.

flyfish1951

Cadet

Here's a few pics of my 16' Starcraft...I think it's a Seafarer, but would like some feedback from those of you who know way more than I do! We haven't done anything to it yet (just bought it), but plan on possibly a floor and extra seating, or reconfiguring the seating. It's a nice wide, deep boat that's in great shape. The title says it's a 1960. Thoughts? Thanks! I'm new to the board and love seeing everyone's pics!

Attachments

• Starcraft1.jpg
    Starcraft1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Starcraft2.jpg
    Starcraft2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Starcraft4.jpg
    Starcraft4.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 5

sdpmiami

Cadet

Hello,

New to the board, but does anyone know what model boat this is? 17' 6" starcraft is on the title, but no model.DSC_0027.jpgDSC_0022.jpgDSC_0024.jpg

Title said it was an 85 if that helps.

sdpmiami

Cadet

I think it's the Bass 170, but the rod rack is enclosed.

sdpmiami

Cadet

OK i found a tag in the upper right hand corner of the transom - STRP 3144058? Does that mean anything in identifying the model?

sdpmiami

Cadet

Thanks Montana, we have taken it out to the Skyway here in Tampa and we love it.

jjacobs007

Lieutenant

017.jpg

1971 starcraft mariner cc sole ,,,, cant find these no more.,,, yep its in my back yard and goes out once a month to catch fish and tear up the swells.

MontanaAardvark

Seaman Apprentice

Thanks Montana, we have taken it out to the Skyway here in Tampa and we love it.

I've got to try that someday. I'm across the state from you on the Indian River, not too far from Sebastian Inlet. My Starcraft is a 16 DLX from '05.

Bob

beached6

Recruit

My first post on the Starcraft forum...been following lots of the great builds by you guys here and enjoy the good info.

I love my Starcraft Mariner 220V, which has spent most of it's time launched in Montauk and the North Shore of LI to fish the rips for stripers, albies, blues...it has made regular runs to Block Island and across to CT. Boat flies thru the water with the Merc Black Max 150...it handles well in the rips and has been thru heavy seas.
This was originally a Great Lakes boat till '04, when I brought it to Long Island. I painted it a few years ago and it's due for a deck replacement this year.

Starcraft 1.jpg

CIMG9506[1].jpg

Here's a pic of my old Sea Nymph...I completely re-did it years ago with new deck, wiring & paint.

Sea Nymph - Copy.jpg

dozerII

Admiral

Great looking boats beached, and welcome to the site.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Yah, I'm with Glen, those are sharp man, nice!

balt

Recruit

bubbles.jpg
Here's our new-to-us 16' Super Sport. The girls named her Bubbles. We are the third owner and the boat appears to be well cared for. Bubbles was a Craigslist find for $2,100 with the 90hp Merc, and canvas for the bow, top, and sides. We parked it in an abandoned greenhouse at my brother-in-law's place and now we're just waiting for Spring. In the meantime, I'm prowling around this site for tips on how to deal with leaks if and when they are found. Our first boat was an 18' Holiday, so we're not total newbies. More pics and info to follow when it's not 17? outside.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Welcome balt. That's a real nice rig you got there for a very fair price. You won't find an easier boat to launch, retrieve, run, and own. Come on Spring!!

jjacobs007

Lieutenant

nice boat bart!! Better condition then mine was when i pulled it home i see. 007.jpg

looks a little better now.
012.jpg

SKDave

Seaman Apprentice

Looks like a great deal there balt. Can only dream of finding a similar unit for such a great price up here in canada

rwhodel

Seaman Apprentice

1991 Starcraft. 2011 90hp Mercury and 10hp Johnson, new canvas.
My Boat.jpg

64osby

Admiral

rwhodel - Great looking 190 with a very nice power upgrade.:high5: