Post a pic of your starcraft!

wdemaster

Cadet
Re: Post a pic of your starcraft!

Thanks,

$800 Boat for the gig. Took me a couple days of trouble shooting and a carburetor rebuild to get her running. Turns out one of the two wires coming off the coil (Tach or Shift interupter) has a short. But it runs fine with out either of them connected. (more trouble shooting to come so I can fix the real problem). Now just to find out if it floats!

Also, I have been cruising other members posts about their Novas, but none of them go as late as 1977. Did they make them that long? I am not positive on the year.

-Wes

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant

I would look through the brochures a couple threads down on the SC page to find one that looks like yours. The 1977 brochure does not list any Nova's

zol

Cadet

starcraft 1985.jpg This Starcraft is a 1985 16' Where can I find the spec's for my boat ? Please e mail me Thanks Bob

64osby

Admiral

Looks Nice zol. Just below this thread there is a thread on brochures and literature. You can find info on the 16 Mariner there, at least that's what it looks like from here.

zol

Cadet

I can't find any brochures and literature for my 1985 16' starcraft center console, Can you help me ? Thanks Bob

64osby

Admiral

The 86 brochure has specs for a MR160, compare the length and width and see if it matches up.

this site is the best!!!!

1990 mariner

complete rebuilt

just need to repower now

got a 60 on the back

max is 120

what would you put on it?

Attachments

• boatsssss.jpg
    boatsssss.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 16

liteboatr

Seaman

1973 16' Starcraft Super Sport

16ss_zps29d21edb.jpg

RoadKing06

Cadet

just started putting some time into her, picked up this spring.

Attachments

• 62Starcraft.jpg
    62Starcraft.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 5

liteboatr

Seaman

I like the full canvas! Welcome aboard, RoadKing06!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 62Starcraft.jpg
    62Starcraft.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0

apriest

Recruit

Well, let's see them.

heres mine just minutes after finishing the paint (notice the masking tape). Havent splashed her yet, but hoping to soon.

Thank you for starting this thread! It has improved my day immensely. It is still winter (according to the weather) in Northern MN, and we are going crazy. This helps.

catfishr1

Petty Officer 1st Class

Howdy Road King 06; I would check iboats & flebay. Welcome aboard& good luck with your project.

just picked up a 1986 Starcraft medalist 1901. Its got a 4.3L OMC Cobra IB OD. $300!!! The hull is in great shape, minus a few small crack in glass around kleets. My cousin said he was running across the lake and it sputtered then died. I figured something simple like clogged fuel filter. (It ran great the 2yrs they had it). but my main problem is the cover got damaged and is sat outside through this last winter and the flooring is completely shot. I work at a lumber mill so I have an endless supply of free hardwood. I'm going to do 4" 2 5/8" in planks but I need some guidance on the best approach to the tear downand replacement. Any on have aany pointers????? Btw how do I post my pic via android phone???