Pentagon Attack

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Pentagon Attack

so why isn't anyone answering my question? Why not release some video? Or is that one just too hard for you guys?<br /><br />And if the explosion can pretty much incinerate 60 tons of aluminum, then why wasn't the wooden chair touched? Wood burns way before aluminum does.<br /><br />And as far as the Valujet crash, they did find wreckage. They had to dredge the swamp to get it, but they got it. 70 percent according to this article.<br /><br /> Valujet Crash remains

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I'm with SBN. <br /><br />I'm angry about the whole thing for a lot of reasons.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br /> so why isn't anyone answering my question? Why not release some video?
Uuuummmm...I know, I know! It's because George Bush is an idiot and John Kerry walks on water, and Republicans want to starve the elderly and poison the environment and the USA is the most wicked nation that ever existed and give peace a chance...<br /><br />Ain't that right, mrbscott? Isn't that what you want to hear?<br /><br />The chupacabras are coming! :eek: <br /><br /><br />-dd- :D

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> LOL., Just wait for Mike Moore's next movie. He'll have to "expose" this one. It's a hoot!<br /> Show me the aircraft here<br />Why all this conspiracy theory stuff, Scott? Why not just come right out and pronounce your alegiance to Islamic Terror?
The official story doesn't completely add up and it's interesting. Where's the video? Where's 99% of the wreckage? Why do the expert traffic controllers say that they thought the plane that hit the Pentagon was a military plane due to the maneuvers the plane made before it hit? Why do some people say they saw Flight 77 and some say they saw a small 8 to 12 passenger plane? Maybe there were both? I don't know. Some witnesses say the plane was almost silent because it had shut off its engines during the final descent, others say the sound shook their vehicles it was so loud. Which is it? Some witnesses describe the plane hitting the heliport pad, some say it hit right before the building, but not both. One eyewitness even described the plane as cartwheeling into the pentagon. I really don't know for sure what happened that day, but the fact that they've released no decent video and that Bush first opposed any kind of investigation into 9/11 makes me wonder what they're trying to hide. I mean, what does it say when the US government spent more money on Clintons BJ than they did on the 9/11 investigation? Plus Bush had to be baby-sat by Cheney when meeting with the commission. And all this while not being under oath. Whats the reason for that? There's only one reason I know of not to testify under oath....so you can lie and not be prosecuted for it. Then he wanted a time limit on how long he had to testify, then he didn't want Condi to testify, then Condi stonewalled almost the entire commission when she did finally testify. Come on, do you not smell that fishy smell? :confused:

SCO

Lieutenant

A lot of the questions are answered in the link I posted. Check it out. You owe it to whom ever or whatever you plan on charging with wrongdoing. As far as them classifying stuff, thats what the government does on occasions like this. We just have to trust them sometimes.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by dogsdad:<br />
Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br /> so why isn't anyone answering my question? Why not release some video?
Uuuummmm...I know, I know! It's because George Bush is an idiot and John Kerry walks on water, and Republicans want to starve the elderly and poison the environment and the USA is the most wicked nation that ever existed and give peace a chance...<br /><br />Ain't that right, mrbscott? Isn't that what you want to hear?<br /><br />The chupacabras are coming! :eek: <br /><br /><br />-dd- :D
So can you actually answer the question?

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

The only thing that link covers is the security camera,3 eyewitness testimonies, 2 of which were military personnel and the ones describing the impact, and why the windows weren't broken. Surely not only the military people saw the actual impact. The other witness didn't even see the crash. Another thing is that in the security camera video, you can see rather large pieces of whatever hit the pentagon flying away from the explosion. What happened to those pieces? Where did they go? Why haven't we seen them?

SoulWinner

Commander

mrbscott,<br /> <br />Q: What do you call a deer woven from cane?<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />A: Bamboo<br /><br />Get it? Bamboo?

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

your problem is you believe everything you're told, even when there is some evidence that points otherwise. I have a right to question anything I want. Thats what is so great about this country. And as far as all those other conspiracy theories, none of those are nearly as important as the events of 9/11. How would you feel if you found out we weren't told everything? Or even out and out lied to? How would you feel if it turned out that Saudi Arabia set up and financed the whole thing? Would that change things in your book? Would we have invaded Iraq if that was the case? You see where I'm going with this? The truth is important regardless and I don't feel we've been told the entire truth. if you don't like it, then tune out. Start your own thread about how stupid this all is. Nobody asked you to read this thread.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

nice edit, btw. I saw what your wrote before. But don't feel bad, I also had to edit something I said.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

There's probably a website, somewhere, that has convincing "evidence" that we never landed on the moon, that Elvis is still alive, that Roswell crash aliens are living among us, and any number of kooky theories. I think what you're running up against is the fact that no one else seems to accept the premise that this website's presentation is factual. I'll go so far as to say I think it's a load of donkey dung. It's just more of the same old crap that the marxists think we're stupid enough to believe.<br /><br />We're having NONE of it! So I would suggest you cease and desist or you're just going to endure more ridicule, and deservedly so.<br /><br /><br />-dd-

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Thats fine with me. People used to be killed for not believing the world was flat. You think a little ridicule is gonna keep me from my beliefs? I don't care about popular opinion, but obviously you do. What you must not realize is other than starting the topic, I've only responded to posts by other people. I'm not pushing this down anyones throat. I posted a link, people commented on the link, so I commented back. I don't post if there is nothing to debate. When everyone else stops posting, the thread will fade away. See what I mean? But no, you had to post something, furthering the thread, pushing it back to the top.<br /><br />BTW, theres no way Bush could have seen the first plane hit the WTC tower like he claims either, but thats a whole 'nother thread. Stay tuned. :p

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br /> I don't care about popular opinion, but obviously you do. What you must not realize is other than starting the topic, I've only responded to posts by other people. I'm not pushing this down anyones throat. I posted a link, people commented on the link, so I commented back. I don't post if there is nothing to debate. When everyone else stops posting, the thread will fade away. See what I mean? But no, you had to post something, furthering the thread, pushing it back to the top.
Oh, my, but you are so clever. Wow. Man, you sure outsmarted me. :rolleyes: <br /><br /><br />
BTW, theres no way Bush could have seen the first plane hit the WTC tower like he claims either, but thats a whole 'nother thread. Stay tuned. :p
Gee. Does it ever stop? Too bad you couldn't have been a broadcaster for Soviet radio back in the good ol' days. You'd o' been good! ;)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Hows about a hijack of this thread. <br />Any opinions regarding Area 51? <br />Hows about JFK and the Grassy Knoll? Remember those Apollo Moon landings? Shot in a Hollyweed studio as claimed by some nut jobs.<br />Janet Jackson REALLY did have a costume failure during Super Bowl Halftime (*)(o)<br /><br />An example of a hush hush by the US Military that is true was the fate of the USS Indianapolis, WWII.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Well, Pat. The Chupacabra did it. :) <br />I have seen Elvis, and he is alive and well, and werkin for the Bonita Bay Group...NS..He werks in IM. But what I want to know is, WHERE is George Noory?

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by dogsdad:<br />
Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br /> I don't care about popular opinion, but obviously you do. What you must not realize is other than starting the topic, I've only responded to posts by other people. I'm not pushing this down anyones throat. I posted a link, people commented on the link, so I commented back. I don't post if there is nothing to debate. When everyone else stops posting, the thread will fade away. See what I mean? But no, you had to post something, furthering the thread, pushing it back to the top.
Oh, my, but you are so clever. Wow. Man, you sure outsmarted me. :rolleyes: <br /><br /><br />
BTW, theres no way Bush could have seen the first plane hit the WTC tower like he claims either, but thats a whole 'nother thread. Stay tuned. :p
Gee. Does it ever stop? Too bad you couldn't have been a broadcaster for Soviet radio back in the good ol' days. You'd o' been good! ;)
You are wasting your time ... this is just a troll...<br />Why wast your time.. :)

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

It's not possible for Bush to have seen the first plane hit the WTC. He was getting out of his limo as it happened. But wait, he saw it on the tv outside the classroom, right? Now here's something most people don't know....the footage of the first plane hitting the WTC wasn't even broadcast until after the second plane hit and he was in class when that happened. So how did he see it before he went into the classroom where the footage had never aired? There is no possible way. Tell me how he did it. One good explanation is all it takes. Go look up time stamps of when the planes hit and where he was at the time. Call me a troll, I don't care. But it's true, all you have to do is go look. Even the media picked up on it at the time. But since that doesn't jive with the official story line, it must be a lie, right? God forbid a good coke snorting alcoholic christian tell a lie.<br /><br />I'll admit that the Pentagon could have been hit by the 757 and all, but it is impossible that GW saw the first plane hit the WTC before he went into that classroom. I dare anyone to prove me wrong. As a matter of fact, if anyone can prove me wrong on that point, then I'll never post any of this kind of stuff again. Just prove it to me. And who on earth would really believe that pilot error was the cause when it was a clear day? He was a pilot, he should know better.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Pat Campbell:<br /> Hows about a hijack of this thread. <br />Any opinions regarding Area 51? <br />Hows about JFK and the Grassy Knoll? Remember those Apollo Moon landings? Shot in a Hollyweed studio as claimed by some nut jobs.<br />Janet Jackson REALLY did have a costume failure during Super Bowl Halftime (*)(o)<br /><br />An example of a hush hush by the US Military that is true was the fate of the USS Indianapolis, WWII.
Sure do. Something did crash around Area 51, that much is fact. And as far as it being a weather balloon, it could have been, but I really don't know. I do know that there have been several people that had worked there come forward and say it wasn't a weather balloon. I really don't know. Nor do I care. Can you honestly tell me that it's just not possible that an alien craft crashed that day?<br /><br /> <br /><br />JFK I haven't read too much up on. I do know that there is a police recording that was analyzed and found to possibly have 4 gunshots recorded on it instead of just the 3 shot by Oswald but the FBI and NSF say that it's not a gunshot. Of course, if it was a conspiracy, and I'm not saying it is, then the FBI would have no choice but to reject anything other than what they say happened. They are in the process of digitally copying the tape right now for historic purposes, so maybe when thats finished we'll really know if there was a fourth shot or not. There was a story in the papers on it a couple weeks ago. But to be honest, the magic bullet theory is just as absurd as there being a second gunman. So which absurdity would you like to believe? It's also coincidental that LHO was killed before he could really tell anyone anything, but seeing as how he had just killed a great President, it understandable that he was killed as soon as he was.<br /><br /> <br /><br />The moonlanding conspiracy I think is stupid, but I've never looked into it. It sure as hell would be alot cheaper. :D And it's not so much conspiracy theories that I like, it's more the unknown that intrigues me.

tylerin

Commander

Mr BS cott<br />I've got a little swamp land for sale if your interested ;)