Pentagon Attack

oddjob

Commander
Re: Pentagon Attack

Hey hommy (mrbscott19 <br />), what up? thanx fo the info man, I'm going w'd Kerry now and I hope he puts Micheal Moore in his cabinet..those non smokin spool ARE a dead give away of a conspirisy

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

What would be the goal of a missle attack on the pentagon? The planes had already hit the WTC, we were already at war.<br /><br />If it was a misfire, why did it happen to occur that day, that time, and strike that target?<br /><br />Yall have been watching to much Xfiles.<br /><br />Ken

unixgeek13

Petty Officer 3rd Class

just saying that this so-called "conspiracy theory" raises some interesting questions...<br /><br />maybe the x-files is real and the evening news is contrived! the weather is certainly fictional!!!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Someone call some of the loved ones of the people that were on that flight and tell them the plane did not hit the pentagon. :mad: :mad: :mad:

salty87

Commander

wait, that snopes article was written on April 1. who's laughing now?<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />me, this is really funny. let's see, the fire was hot enough to melt reinforcing steel but some flimsy aircraft aluminum should be fine? where are the seats and barf bags too?

unixgeek13

Petty Officer 3rd Class

All I'm asking for is a few insights as to why the crash site looked like it did. and why the NTSB wasn't able to find enough to reconstruct...<br /><br />I already said that I didn't claim to believe the theory, only that it raises questions. In any debate, it's best to argue facts, not emotion. I was just asking. Isn't it our right as citizens to be allowed to ask questions of our government when we have them?

unixgeek13

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Originally posted by salty87:<br /> let's see, the fire was hot enough to melt reinforcing steel but some flimsy aircraft aluminum should be fine? where are the seats and barf bags too?
OK... fine... other planes have hit other buildings and left enough to reconstruct. Why not this plane and this building? And then ask yourself this.. it was a highjacking. it was crashed on purpose. Ok, then the crash site is a crime scene. Why was it cleared SO QUICKLY? Doesn't a crime scene have to remain as untouched as possible after search & rescue? so let's sand over the lawn (because sand gives better traction than grass?!?!?!) and get all of that crash debris out before any prying sattelites can read any stray papers that might have drifted out? just asking....

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

I can tell you first-hand that AA did in fact lose Flight 77, Boeing 757 tail number N644AA, 58 passengers and 6 crew members, after it departed DCA that morning. We tracked hundreds of aircraft that morning to get them all on the ground quickly and safely and believe me, you do not just misplace a commercial jetliner. A conspiracy to fabricate an event of this magnitude would involve hundreds, maybe thousands of people at DOT, FAA, NTSB, SEC, insurance companies, and the airline, not to mention the families of the victims.<br /><br />The first reports I heard on the radio were of a "small aircraft" flying into the WTC. Your brain doesn't always tell you the truth about what you see - or is the moon really 10 times larger when it's near the horizon?<br /><br />If anything can punch a round hole in a reinforced concrete wall, a jet engine can. And yes, if you burn aluminum hot enough and long enough it will turn to ash just like anything else.

SCO

Lieutenant

You all are making a faulty assumptions...that there wasn't airplane left and that NTSB wasn't able to reconstruct anything. It penetrated the facade just like the towers planes did. This event was reconstructed. No laws of physics were violated and so far what you have cited is as wholy as swiss cheese. The government doesn't act any quicker than when we are attacked on our own soil. I've about decided that (self edit) I might as well go to the local homeless shelter to discuss events with the residents.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

SCO,whachyoumean, the world is round??? :p

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

LOL., Just wait for Mike Moore's next movie. He'll have to "expose" this one. It's a hoot!<br /> Show me the aircraft here<br />Why all this conspiracy theory stuff, Scott? Why not just come right out and pronounce your alegiance to Islamic Terror?

oddjob

Commander

Hey!.....what about Value Jet crash in the glades...no plane there either.....maybe a gator ate the whole dang plane fore we's got there?<br /><br />sho sounds so'spicus!

unixgeek13

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Originally posted by SCO:<br /> I've about decided that this board is no longer worthy of discussion if this is the caliber of intellect that we have to deal with. Might as well go to the local homeless shelter to discuss events with the residents.
Sorry if my question wasn't worthy of your attention. Where does one go to unsubscribe? I'm out. <br /><br />So much for the "no personal attacks on another particpant" rule...

SCO

Lieutenant

don't unsubscribe unix, sometimes I get carried away. Besides, as soon as JB sees it, he'll uphold the law. I'm just trying to emphasize the point that scientific debate does not allow for making a bunch of assumption unless they are well founded.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

medium.jpg

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by unixgeek13:<br />
Originally posted by SCO:<br /> I've about decided that this board is no longer worthy of discussion if this is the caliber of intellect that we have to deal with. Might as well go to the local homeless shelter to discuss events with the residents.
Sorry if my question wasn't worthy of your attention. Where does one go to unsubscribe? I'm out. <br /><br />So much for the "no personal attacks on another particpant" rule...
Tighten up the laces on your boxin gloves, unixgeek13 and stick around. Times are politically charged but no one means any personal harm over it. We all meet out in the boat forums and civilly help each other.

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander

Allright everyone. Let's keep this civil. We can disagree but no flaming will be tolerated.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Like I said, there are lists of the people(victims) that were on that flight, call their families and tell them it did not crash.<br /><br />I'm done with this one.<br /><br />P.S. Pure chance that this is brought up so close to the 3 year mark of that day, huh?<br />And in a election year at that.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

SBN, I don't believe in "coincidence" or "happenstance". I think the timeliness of this thread is due to the fact that everyone is thinking about the anniversary of 9-11.<br />If I remember right, this 'conspiracy theory' came out around April, 2002, so this isn't any earth-shattering new speculation. I dismissed it then, and I dismiss it now.<br />In reverence to those who lost loved-ones in the tragedies in New York, Washington DC, and that field in Pennsylvania, I think we all should take a deep breath, give the victims a solemn moment of silence, and pray 1st, that they rest in peace, and 2nd, to thank our Creator for letting us live in the greatest nation that's ever been.