Pentagon Attack

Raghauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Pentagon Attack

mrbscott: It's quite obvious to me that your hatred for our commander-in-chief has taken over your complete psyche... you might consider taking it easy for a few days before you have a stroke or other serious medical disorder.<br /><br />I really mean it. Calm down. You're heading for disaster. I'm worried about you.

SCO

Lieutenant

MRScott in quotes: "your problem is you believe everything you're told, even when there is some evidence that points otherwise."<br /><br />Not true, I am ever suspicious, but wade through the info and determine probabilities. This is my complaint about you , that you are believing without probable evidence. If for example you read that report I posted carefully, the pattern of damage(wedge shaped), other details and remains found prove airliner. Also, this is the pentagon, of course military types would be the most reliable eyewitnesses and the ones walking around. If you have never talked to witnesses before, then you don't know that it is not at all unusual for them to think it was a military jet, private jet or rocket, to cartwheel in, strike ground ect. etc. . These pentagon witnesses were close enough to see the wingtip hit equipment, and things of that nature. <br /> <br />" I have a right to question anything I want. Thats what is so great about this country. And as far as all those other conspiracy theories, none of those are nearly as important as the events of 9/11."<br /><br />agreed<br /><br />" How would you feel if you found out we weren't told everything?"<br /><br />Bad<br /><br />" Or even out and out lied to?"<br /><br />real bad and mad<br /><br />" How would you feel if it turned out that Saudi Arabia set up and financed the whole thing? Would that change things in your book?"<br /><br />yes, I would be outraged and want to get them<br /><br />"Would we have invaded Iraq if that was the case?"<br /><br />No, we would have impeached Bush if complicit and gone after Saudi Arabia. Actually I dont have enough info to answewr this. A hypothetical would be the case where Alqeda was the prime target and we delayed payback to Saudi till last since we need the oil to function now(again ,I don't think this, it's just a hypothetical).<br /><br />" You see where I'm going with this?"<br /><br />yes<br /><br />" The truth is important regardless and I don't feel we've been told the entire truth. if you don't like it, then tune out. Start your own thread about how stupid this all is. Nobody asked you to read this thread."<br /><br />Ouch, that hurts. I respectfully remain in the thread, and choose on my own volition to read it. <br /><br />I also am suspicious of the Saudis, and think that they were no real friend, with the royalty playing the anarchists against us to keep heat off themselves. Could it be possible that they had a hand? I have an open mind to that. Is it possible that our President had a hand in it? NO WAY. Is it possible that the airliner didn't hit the pentagon as reported? NO WAY.

SCO

Lieutenant

Ralph needs to confirm, but the framers intended that the citizen be burdened with the duty to be knowledgeable concerning affairs of the country since the vote lies with us. I am sure that Mr Scott and I both agree to this. Since we will both be voting , both Mr. Scott and I have a duty to know what we are talking about when we decide upon whom to vote for in November. I accept your challange to question, Mr Scott, and challange you to do the same from your perspective.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

mrbscott. I saw the news that day. I was home and watching as the second plane crashed into the towers. I also saw the news and the area of the pentagon when it was hit. There was a plane there.<br /><br />I also know about security cameras and the ones they use on the roads. They are not real time cameras. Something moving that fast stands a real good chance of not being captured at all. Also, it could have just been a blur or a black nothing photo. I help the lawyers here view security camera videos on computers all the time. I also help to get them running in the court room. I have sat in the court room many times helping to display these videos to the jury and the judge. I know that something moving real fast is impossible to make out, if it is even captured.<br /><br />I watched your little video, and there were things missing from it. It isn't at all what I remember seeing that day.<br /><br />As for Saudi. I think they had a hand in it. At least part of the family. I think that having a place in that large cat box to launch strikes, will make it easier for us to get the exact ones responsible. I also hope to see a news report soon of Iran having an accident with their nukes, and making themselves glow in the dark.<br /><br />I think you need to sit back and relax. John Kerry has lost, now lets get back to killing some terrorist.

SoulWinner

Commander

Scott,<br />My original point was this:<br /><br />It doesn't matter. It just DOES NOT matter. Take for example these facts; in 1992 China did not have the technology to build a missle capable of hitting Los Angeles. Their missles could reach our West Coast, but they couldn't hit any specific target. In 1994 the Chinese via John Whong, The Lippo Group, and Chinese Buddist Monks among others donated heavily to the Clinton campaign for re-elction. Around this time Clinton turned over some of our military assets in California to the Chinese government. Then a little Asian man was caught "stealing" computer files from Los Alimos Laboritories, but never prosecuted. In 1999, the Chinese were testing missles that were capable of reaching targets as far away as Washinton DC, with accuracy never before seen in Chinese weapons technology. Now, when looked at objectively, it seems obvious that the information the guy was accused of stealing from Los Alimos was actually bought and paid for by the Chi-Coms, and the Clinton administration is directly responsible for a leap in the weapons developments of a communist state that has been issuing threats for years toward the United States regarding our interference with thier desire to reclaim Taiwan. It is also well documented that Madeleine Albright and President Clinton shared the philosphy that peace brought about by strength through power was flawed, and that true world peace could only be achieved if every industrialized, tech advance country was on a level playing field (they didn't think it was "fair" for America to be the only real super power in the vacuum that formed with the collaps of the Soviet Union, they beileved that China should have the same capabilities as the US in order to maintain balance in power and therefore peace).<br /><br />So you see, it looks like a country that America cannot trust now has ICBMs with guidance systems that were copied directly from the most advance and sophisticated systems in the world; ours. It further more appears that this advancement in their weapons program was the result of a well orchestrated plan between our sitting president and the chinese government to carry out authorized espianage, against the will of the American people. In short, it looks like Clinton highjacked American National Security so he and Madeleine Albright could do what they thought was best for world peace. If that is true, they have placed America in greater jeopardy than we faced from the Soviet Union, and used the proceeds for the Clinton re-election campaign. See, it can be argued that if this happened, Clinton didn't do it becuase of a philisophical desire to achieve a lasting world peace (nice legacy though), but to generate some funds for his re-election bid.<br /><br /><br />Now, if all this is true, and as far fetched as sounds, it may be, that should be of concern to every American, and Clinton should be executed for treason. However, ultimately it does not matter and there isn't a damn thing anybody can do about it. Furthermore, if I had solid evidence of it, with pictures and audio and video recordings, signed documents et al, what good would it do me? The minute I tried to expose everything with proof, I would disappear, along with all the evidence. So you see, it really doesn't matter, and there is nothing you can do about a government conspiracy, whether it happened or not.<br /><br />With all of the possible conspiracies out there though, I just wish you were empassioned about one that didn't involve 64 innocent people on the airplane who were killed for no reason, plus the people who were killed or injured in the building. <br /><br />To answer your question Scott, yeah, if what you say happened really did happen, and the Saudi government was complicitous in the attacks, it would bother me. But from the morning of 9-11 I thought we should invade Suadi Arabia to begin with, then take Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Oman, UAE and Turkey too if they give us any lip. <br /><br />Also, let me ask you this: When was the last time you heard about our army engaging the North Koreans in combat? Did you know that it happens almost monthy? Yep, our guys get into scirmishes and fire fights along the DMZ all the time, and both sides suffer casualties, but you never hear about it. How often do you hear about American paratroopers getting killed while training? The 82nd averages two or three dead for every "mass attack" jump, and one dead for every 1 out of 3 night jumps. You never hear about it because it's not out in the open like a jet or helicopter crash that everyone can see. Everytime a division deploys to FTX, there are scores of injuries, some serious, and sometimes there are fatalities; none of which ever makes the news.<br /><br />What ever happened that day, let it go. Go fishing, have a nice cold beer, and spend the day BS'ing about nothing with your buds. Don't waste your time getting wrapped up in something that you have no more control over than sun spots, or global warming, or the price of tea in China. But most of all realize that Ameria hasn't been attacked on our own soil since that day because our men and women in uniform are going into harms way, engaging the enemy on thier turff and wining. And some of these brave souls are dieing over there in strange lands, far away from thier families, all for you and me and the ones we love. Think of them and those who lost their lives and loved ones on 9-11, because you CAN do something for them, even if it's something as small as tieing a yellow ribbon around a tree, or as great as falling on your knees and praying for them; but this other stuff is far beyong what any of us could do anything about if we wanted to.

phatmanmike

Captain

There's probably a website, somewhere, that has convincing "evidence" that we never landed on the moon, that Elvis is still alive, that Roswell crash aliens are living among us, and any number of kooky theories
can YOU prove they are just theories?<br /><br />every person has a right to ask ANY questions they want.<br /><br />as i said before" just cause you dont like it dont mean it aint no good, and just cause you dont understand it dont mean it dont make no sense"<br /><br />mike

SCO

Lieutenant

Good letter Soulwinner, but a little too resigned even though maybe true. Now thats a theory(China missle via Clinton Technology transfer for campaign contributions) that you should sink your teeth into Mr Scott.

SoulWinner

Commander

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." --Demosthenes

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by phatmanmike:<br />
There's probably a website, somewhere, that has convincing "evidence" that we never landed on the moon, that Elvis is still alive, that Roswell crash aliens are living among us, and any number of kooky theories
can YOU prove they are just theories?<br /><br />every person has a right to ask ANY questions they want.<br /><br />as i said before" just cause you dont like it dont mean it aint no good, and just cause you dont understand it dont mean it dont make no sense"<br /><br />mike
I don't have to prove anything. I'm not the one making ridiculous assertions because of some psychotic hatred of anything conservative or Christian. Have a chat with mrbscott about proving things.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Just wanted to add a comment to this thread. <br />Sorry it is so late, but I have been busy. Elvis and I were in Roswell, looking through the alien autopsy reports to find out which ones we could de-classify without giving up too much information, when I was called up to Denver to help them explain all of the devil symbols in their airport. I left Roswell to go there, and on my way, had to detour to Nevada because some of those photos we faked of the moon landing had been misplaced, and NASA wanted me to help them find them. After days of hunting, I finally found them, and even touched up the prop marks on the negatives, so that they wouldn’t show anymore. I was just about to leave when, of all the bad luck, I found out that Hoagland had found out more proof of the vast extinct civilization on the moon http://www.lunaranomalies.com and mars, http://www.enterprisemission.com/millenn.htm and posted it on www.enterprisemission.com. It took me days to discredit all of his hyper dimensional theories. I had to spend an extra couple of days creating doubt about the top secret photos of that Face On Mars. (Somebody is going to get fired, if I find out who released those.) By the time I was finished there, I was called to Washington to help explain away the Masonic symbols in Washington DC. After that, I had to spend extra time in Denver, because my late arrival allowed the existence of the Alien Base under the airport http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html to become a little too well known, and it took me a while to discredit that theory. <br />By the time I had finished the work of this vast republican conspiracy that I am part of, I was late to the post.<br /><br />Anyway, I just wanted to say that conspiracy theories have abounded for a long time, and you can’t put much stock in what is on the web.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

we r watching your every move mr.B.... u know way<br />too much.<br />happy holidays,<br />U.S. Gov't<br /> ;)

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by NOSLEEP:<br /> LOL... Pat, nice touch.
Thanks.<br />I have been a fan of the conspiracy theory for years. I love reading what these people can come up with and how they can rationalize their hysteria. <br /><br />To paraphrase Newton:<br /> "For every action, there is an equal and opposite faction determined to blame it on those that they disagree with."

oddjob

Commander

alright ,alright! theres no use folks....scott is too smart for all of us. The gig is up...It was a good cover up by all of us and the media....but apparantly not good enough to fool ole scotty boy here......<br /><br />Ok Scott I confess....but I'm not remorseful at all....and there aint chit you can do about it.. :cool:

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Here is another one for you that I really enjoy.<br /><br />Do a google search for "chemtrails".<br /><br />It is great stuff!!!!<br /><br />Ken

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I know a few things about aircraft crashes. I spent time on several details on the clean up of P-3B Orions. One happened in Poland Springs Maine. That one had a turbine failure that punctured the fuel cell next to the fuselage. That plane was scattered over several miles of wooded terrain. Where there was fire from the fuel, very little remains of the plane existed. One of the 4 turbo prop engines was burried about 8 feet into the ground. <br /><br />The second P-3B was lost in the Canary Islands. This happened within my own squadron which one of the crewman was my roommate. :( This plane was flying at 2500 feet right into a mountain. It preceeded to do a cart wheel and totally distroyed everthing. Only one piece that remained that took two people to pick up.<br /><br />Total lives lost in both wreckages- 26<br /><br />So as far to say where the wreckage of flight 77 went? Well, I would say that it turned to ash as was mentioned earlier. Aluminum does burn. Only time it will melt and puddle is when it is being made in a foundry in controlled conditions. Actually I wouldn't be surprised that 80 tons of aluminum would only weigh less than a ton when it is desinegrated by fire.<br /><br />As for the wood chair not buring? Well, to keep a fire burning you need Fuel, Air, and Ignition. So the crash did produce fuel and ignition. With so much to burn requiring so much air, the air rushing in to burn the fuel and structure materials it is possible that the air kept the chair cool enough from igniting.<br /><br />As for the windows, maybe just pure luck. Just like tornadoes ripping a house apart. Then leaving the table sitting in tack without a napkin being removed.<br /><br />I hate going back to those times when working those details in the Navy. It was not a pleasant job at all. The smell in my memory is enough to make me sick when I think about it.<br /><br />I'm sorry, but it upsets me when people lose their lives and then others say it was a setup conspiracy. Get real!

LubeDude

Admiral

I cant believe this thread has gone for so long over something so Plane Duh!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: