"Ohio Roundo"

bubbakat

Captain
Re: "Ohio Roundo"

I am doing my best to work it out to be there. <br />Got a murder trial coming up on the 17th and they think it will last for 4 days but talked to the DA and he thinks 2 to 3 .If it doesn't go any longer then three I can still make it.<br />Hopefully they will put it off until winter.<br />They judge is a big fisherman to so when I get through with my evidence I will ask him to excuse me because he already knows about the trip.<br />I almost bet I will get a go ahead nod. :D :D

gonfishn

Commander

Yep we are gettn closer here..Since Mellow Yellow and BubbaKat are crimped for time here I have rented a Cabin At Saltfork for Friday and Saturday(21st and 22nd) Since many have kinda backed out we will skip Alum Creek.<br /><br />This place will sleep six and anyone who wants to stay is more than welcome..Thought that we could have a grill(comes with cabin) out on Saturday and do some fishn or just some boating in between..If those who come would bring a little something to add to grill we should have plenty of eats to go with the tales that will be heard. Checkout is Sunday but I know Mellowyellow,Bubbakat and my self will still be there<br /><br />Park won't assigned cabin til that day. So if your lookn for info go to www.atapark.com or call 1-800-282-7275..Room will be under Gonfishn of course or Jeff..<br /><br />As time gets closer I will get more info on slips and or Marina..If ya think ya might make it email me at musky403@yahoo..Many of us will have cell phones and i will give Mine out to those who email me..<br /><br />BubbaKat please bring a sharp razor..Since MellowYellow has made a bet that if we catch a musky on my new toys he will shave his head..I will bring camera :D <br /><br />If nothing else come out on Saturday and visit..Always nice to match a face with folks you have met here on iboats..Spinner if ya come i promise to leave stink bait at home..not.. :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

while GF is BBQ'n and "boating"... I'll be fishing :p <br />so we got 3 empty bunks (4 if no bubba) then?<br />if we fill all 6, it will be dirt cheap for all of us :) <br />(please don't leave me to bunk alone with GF and<br />his musky/gopher lure :eek: ) LOL

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

If I get my vehicle running better, or another one, I will drag my boat up there. I have been checking out both of those lakes in the Ohio DNR pages. They are some nice large lakes!<br /><br />I also have my eye on Grand Lake in St. Mary's, for some other weekend or week long camping trip.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Sorry, Labzman3, didn't mean to ignore ya! In answer to your question, as far as I know, Alum Creek doesn't have a HP limit, but there are no-wake zones under all the bridges, around the beach & dam, in the coves, etc., as well as above (north) of the St Rt 36/37 bridge is all no-wake. Same with Salt Fork.<br />Jeff, I know we won't be staying the night on Sat., but we'll bring a covered dish of some sort & some dogs or something. I, too, have a cell phone & will gladly give out the number to those going who'd like it. Email me @ BrianFD@aol.com & mention Roundo in the subject.<br />Samagee, certainly hope you can make it to either place. A word about Grand Lake St. Mary's... it's a shallow one with lots of stumps in the water. I've never been on the water there, but I've heard stories.<br />Looks like a good turnout a-comin'!

bubbakat

Captain

Jeff I will be there . If not on thursday I will be there on friday sometimes.<br />As for shaving MY's head how about that razor keen K-BAR you saw me with at watts. :D :D <br /><br />MY I will be there guy I wouldn't leave noe one to deal with jeff by themselves.<br />BTW jeff I picked up the little redhead you were asking about.<br />I even gave her a place to stay for awhile. :D

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

OK.<br />I'm lost.<br />Is anyone going to the Alum Creek meet?<br />And what day was settled on?